Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
I’d love to write a review, however i have not received my order ??
Returning as colour incorrect on website. Appears bright yellow but actually dull mustard. Disingenuous as Anorak have obviously chosen to do this, colours can be be depicted very accurately nowadays. I’ll not be shopping here again.
Poor quality for the price , have emailed with photos of the Issue over a week ago anc no response , I have also left a comment on Facebook with no acknowledgement. Very disappointed and won't purchase anything again . Terrible customer service .
Item I purchased went into the summer sale only 24-36hours after I bought the product. I emailed to ask if anorak would refund the difference and had no reply so disappointed in after sales service rather then product.
Unfortunately my review is not great. Long wait for delivery, I know things are difficult at the moment but it's now about a week over due and still not delivered. In part I think using yodel as your courier is probably the problem they are always long winded delivering and then claim they couldn't find you or couldn't gain access to the property is another favourite but no calling card is ever left? . Maybe they're cheap? But service leads to customer being dissatisfied.
Hope they find me soon, strange every other delivery company find me with no problems!
Can't comment on item purchased obviously but I left two answer machine messages and sent two emails to you guys at Anorak and it took you about 3 days to respond with an email saying parcel is on its way. All in all not impressed and won't be ordering anything else.
Sadly the gift I ordered for my niece didn’t arrive. Two Phone calls and one email later.... I have had no reply to either and I am still waiting for delivery, despite a despatch note that was received 10 days ago.
Overall very disappointing.
Really disappointed with my purchase. The bumble bee bath sheet was really dreadful! It was not the vibrant colours shown on all the Images; rather it looked as though it had been washed in a dark wash and the dark colours had run. It is being sent back.
Very disappointed with the quality considering its RRP. I wouldn’t recommend these doormats.
Very disappointed with your customer support. Had a complaint straight after my order with a delayed response and then a very brief reply, not answering my question and then nothing again over 2 weeks on. Not impressed.
THIS PARCEL WAS NOT DELIVERED TO ME AT MY HOME. iT WAS FOUND BY MY KIND POSTMAN AT ANOTHER ADDRESS SOAKING WET. DO NOT USE YODEL OLIVIA
I'm still waiting for a response
I LOVE Anorak designs and products and have bought a number of things over the past few years.
I have been coveting the anorak table cloth for some time and was so excited when we finally decided to buy the Kissing Stags for our family dining table.
Within a couple of weeks, my son dropped a little bolognese on the table cloth. ‘No problem’ I thought, it’s wipe clean. Unfortunately the food wiped off and the stain remained. No matter what cleaning product I use, the stain remains. Unfortunately because the table cloth is wipe clean, it cannot go in the washing machine.
I am SO disappointed and would not recommend this at all. For such a family friendly design, it is not a family friendly product at all ☹️
I haven’t received my purchase because the courier in Australia was inflexible and did not communicate well with myself or Anorak. Waiting for an email response and hopefully a refund as the purchase was returned to sender!
Everything good except courier delivered to the wrong address. Right house number just completely wrong road! Fortunately an honest person was there and telephoned me to tell me where the two large boxes were! Goods were lovely. Luckily I received them!
We still haven't received the item, despite paying extra for next day delivery.
I never received the item :( hope to get some help from the Anorak team
Still waiting for my order 4 days on after spending more for next day delivery. Had no updates on my order apart from a confirmation of my order. Very disappointed as the changing bag I ordered was very unique and different but the question is will I ever receive it.
Hi, thank you for your recent review.

To clarify, this order was placed on a Thursday evening, after our 3pm cutoff for next working day delivery. The order was dispatched on Friday and delivered successfully the following Monday, in accordance with our quoted delivery lead time for next working day service. We do offer a Saturday delivery service also, which would have meant your parcel would have been delivered on the Saturday ahead of the Monday if it was urgently required.
Parcel arrived much later than expected. anorak we’re unable to track or resolve the problem.
V disappointed.
I’m still waiting for my order to arrive! The website was fine, everything else was ok but the products I bought have not appeared so I can’t review them.
Hi Amy,
Thank you for your feedback, apologies that you have still not received your order. I have looked into this for you and have emailed you to resolve the matter.
Kind Regards
Isobel
I ordered items on the 25th November, it was dispatched on the 27th with delivery time given as 2-4 working days, meaning i should have received it latest the 3rd Dec.
Nothing has turned up, and the delivery tracking has stopped on the 30th Nov. I tried contacting the courier company (who can give me no information) so then emailed Anorak asking could they help with tracking, but have not even received a reply from them. With such poor customer service i doubt i will ever order again - so far it looks as if the courier company has lost my order, but yet Anorak are not even contactable to help sort this out
Hi Kerry,
I am sorry about this, I have been out of the office and the inbox has not been manned in my absence. I have responded to you by email this morning and we are looking into it for you. As I explained in my email, we will get this rectified for you ASAP, even if it means re-dispatching the goods to meet your Monday deadline.
Kind Regards