Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Very disappointed with your customer support. Had a complaint straight after my order with a delayed response and then a very brief reply, not answering my question and then nothing again over 2 weeks on. Not impressed.
THIS PARCEL WAS NOT DELIVERED TO ME AT MY HOME. iT WAS FOUND BY MY KIND POSTMAN AT ANOTHER ADDRESS SOAKING WET. DO NOT USE YODEL OLIVIA
I'm still waiting for a response
I LOVE Anorak designs and products and have bought a number of things over the past few years. I have been coveting the anorak table cloth for some time and was so excited when we finally decided to buy the Kissing Stags for our family dining table. Within a couple of weeks, my son dropped a little bolognese on the table cloth. ‘No problem’ I thought, it’s wipe clean. Unfortunately the food wiped off and the stain remained. No matter what cleaning product I use, the stain remains. Unfortunately because the table cloth is wipe clean, it cannot go in the washing machine. I am SO disappointed and would not recommend this at all. For such a family friendly design, it is not a family friendly product at all ☹️
I haven’t received my purchase because the courier in Australia was inflexible and did not communicate well with myself or Anorak. Waiting for an email response and hopefully a refund as the purchase was returned to sender!
Everything good except courier delivered to the wrong address. Right house number just completely wrong road! Fortunately an honest person was there and telephoned me to tell me where the two large boxes were! Goods were lovely. Luckily I received them!
We still haven't received the item, despite paying extra for next day delivery.
I never received the item :( hope to get some help from the Anorak team
Still waiting for my order 4 days on after spending more for next day delivery. Had no updates on my order apart from a confirmation of my order. Very disappointed as the changing bag I ordered was very unique and different but the question is will I ever receive it.
Hi, thank you for your recent review.

To clarify, this order was placed on a Thursday evening, after our 3pm cutoff for next working day delivery. The order was dispatched on Friday and delivered successfully the following Monday, in accordance with our quoted delivery lead time for next working day service. We do offer a Saturday delivery service also, which would have meant your parcel would have been delivered on the Saturday ahead of the Monday if it was urgently required.
Parcel arrived much later than expected. anorak we’re unable to track or resolve the problem. V disappointed.
I’m still waiting for my order to arrive! The website was fine, everything else was ok but the products I bought have not appeared so I can’t review them.
Hi Amy,
Thank you for your feedback, apologies that you have still not received your order. I have looked into this for you and have emailed you to resolve the matter.
Isobel
I ordered items on the 25th November, it was dispatched on the 27th with delivery time given as 2-4 working days, meaning i should have received it latest the 3rd Dec. Nothing has turned up, and the delivery tracking has stopped on the 30th Nov. I tried contacting the courier company (who can give me no information) so then emailed Anorak asking could they help with tracking, but have not even received a reply from them. With such poor customer service i doubt i will ever order again - so far it looks as if the courier company has lost my order, but yet Anorak are not even contactable to help sort this out
Hi Kerry,
I am sorry about this, I have been out of the office and the inbox has not been manned in my absence. I have responded to you by email this morning and we are looking into it for you. As I explained in my email, we will get this rectified for you ASAP, even if it means re-dispatching the goods to meet your Monday deadline.
Isobel
Never received the package.
Hello,
I am so sorry to hear this, I am contacting the courier now and will get in touch with you today so that this can be resolved.
Isobel
Unfortunately, my order was never delivered. When I first reported this, I received prompt responses from customer service, but asked to wait, to see if the package might have been returned. For the last three weeks, I have heard nothing at all regarding the order, although I have e-mailed to ask again. The order was placed May 7, it is July 19, and I am still waiting to hear back about either a replacement or refund.
Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback and sorry to hear about the problems you have encountered with delivery. We did have a delivery issue with our carrier during this time, which has now been resolved. In addition, we have just had a staff handover in our customer service department and regrettably your query has been overlooked. Please email info@anorakonline.co.uk with your name and order details and we will compensate you.
I’m yet to receive either of the products that I ordered unfortunately.
Hi Rachel, I'm really sorry to hear that your order has not turned up. We will contact you today to sort out the problem for you.
My parcel has still not arrived despite saying it has and when emailed I have not heard anything back from you
Hi I'm really sorry to hear about this, we will contact you today to ensure the issue is resolved promptly and to your satisfaction.
Sorry still waiting for my order to be delivered it has not arrived and very disappointed.
I’d love to review my purchase but still haven’t received it having ordered my placemats on 28th December. So disappointing when Anorak are usually so good!
Hi Rachael, we're really sorry to hear your placemats haven't arrived yet. I have looked up your order on the system and can see the goods have been marked as signed for, which suggests they may well be with a neighbour. I will ensure we contact you by email urgently with full details of the carrier, tracking number and details of where your order is currently situated.
I ordered two of these for my daughter who is four years old. These would be better described as a tea towel, as they are very small and not cuddly at all. They are absolutely rubbish.
I just received the stag blanket purchased in the sale which I thought was very poor bearing in mind the original price of £70. The material is super thin with no backing on it so pretty useless for the purpose. Nice design but you can find much better quality picnic blankets for half the price in several outlets.
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,702 reviews