Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Returned item a week ago tracked all the way to there door and supposed to get a refund but have had no contact at all. just wanted to buy granddaughter a gift but cant seem to get any replies to emails or telephone calls
Terrible customer service 3 emails and 1 pm has been sent regarding return of goods and no response.
I ordered three items online. They are all of good quality. We love anorak in general. I have however needed to return one of the items as it is the incorrect size. The website will not take returns unless you have had this officially agreed with them. Despite three emails I still have not had a response. I now have an item I cannot send back with no guarantee that I will be refunded which is against trading standards.
Very disappointed not to receive my full order. No communication from Anorak despite 2 emails asking for some information. This is my first time buying from Anorak- will not be buying again and won’t be recommending to my friends.
Ordered an extra large pair of pjs size 14/16. They are tiny. Had to give them to my 10/12 daughter and they are not even a generous fit on her. Get your sizing right.
Was sent an email for delivery of something I never ordered. Emailed the company twice with no reply
I’d love to write a review, however i have not received my order ??
Returning as colour incorrect on website. Appears bright yellow but actually dull mustard. Disingenuous as Anorak have obviously chosen to do this, colours can be be depicted very accurately nowadays. I’ll not be shopping here again.
Poor quality for the price , have emailed with photos of the Issue over a week ago anc no response , I have also left a comment on Facebook with no acknowledgement. Very disappointed and won't purchase anything again . Terrible customer service .
Item I purchased went into the summer sale only 24-36hours after I bought the product. I emailed to ask if anorak would refund the difference and had no reply so disappointed in after sales service rather then product.
Unfortunately my review is not great. Long wait for delivery, I know things are difficult at the moment but it's now about a week over due and still not delivered. In part I think using yodel as your courier is probably the problem they are always long winded delivering and then claim they couldn't find you or couldn't gain access to the property is another favourite but no calling card is ever left? . Maybe they're cheap? But service leads to customer being dissatisfied.
Hope they find me soon, strange every other delivery company find me with no problems!
Can't comment on item purchased obviously but I left two answer machine messages and sent two emails to you guys at Anorak and it took you about 3 days to respond with an email saying parcel is on its way. All in all not impressed and won't be ordering anything else.
Sadly the gift I ordered for my niece didn’t arrive. Two Phone calls and one email later.... I have had no reply to either and I am still waiting for delivery, despite a despatch note that was received 10 days ago.
Overall very disappointing.
Really disappointed with my purchase. The bumble bee bath sheet was really dreadful! It was not the vibrant colours shown on all the Images; rather it looked as though it had been washed in a dark wash and the dark colours had run. It is being sent back.
Very disappointed with the quality considering its RRP. I wouldn’t recommend these doormats.
Very disappointed with your customer support. Had a complaint straight after my order with a delayed response and then a very brief reply, not answering my question and then nothing again over 2 weeks on. Not impressed.
THIS PARCEL WAS NOT DELIVERED TO ME AT MY HOME. iT WAS FOUND BY MY KIND POSTMAN AT ANOTHER ADDRESS SOAKING WET. DO NOT USE YODEL OLIVIA
I'm still waiting for a response
I LOVE Anorak designs and products and have bought a number of things over the past few years.
I have been coveting the anorak table cloth for some time and was so excited when we finally decided to buy the Kissing Stags for our family dining table.
Within a couple of weeks, my son dropped a little bolognese on the table cloth. ‘No problem’ I thought, it’s wipe clean. Unfortunately the food wiped off and the stain remained. No matter what cleaning product I use, the stain remains. Unfortunately because the table cloth is wipe clean, it cannot go in the washing machine.
I am SO disappointed and would not recommend this at all. For such a family friendly design, it is not a family friendly product at all ☹️
I haven’t received my purchase because the courier in Australia was inflexible and did not communicate well with myself or Anorak. Waiting for an email response and hopefully a refund as the purchase was returned to sender!
Everything good except courier delivered to the wrong address. Right house number just completely wrong road! Fortunately an honest person was there and telephoned me to tell me where the two large boxes were! Goods were lovely. Luckily I received them!
Anorak Online is rated 4.70 based on 2,184 reviews