Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Lovely bath towel, soft to touch. Only issue was on arrival a couple of threads were loose on towel so not 100% perfect but not enough to send back.
Great doormats and excellent value. Well done Anorak!
Product came very fast and is good quality. Do wish it stood up on its own though, if it’s empty it collapses.
Anorak has some lovely different and well designed products that are good quality. They are slightly more expensive but when using their offers good value. One thing that drops the star to good is the large delivery charge on everything! If you buy over £60 you would expect free delivery and to pay £4.95 on something that is £20 is too much and higher than any other internet supplier I shop with. I wouldn't want to order less than £50 as the items become too expensive with delivery on top.
Great products, fab prints, good quality and very good sales!!!!
Order process straightforward. Delivery time reasonable. Items as described.
The site was good, delivery fine. Colours, feel and design of fish towels good. One had a fault through it upon very careful unpacking and another has developed a pull after the first wash with no other items except the Anorak towels in there 😔.
The website is easy to use with lovely pics. I purchased the fish towels bundle. The towels are soft and thick. They are however on the small side, I'm 5ft3 size 10 and need to use the bath sheet. I will be purchasing more in the future. Chez
Good, smooth-working website followed by prompt delivery. Perfect!
Wish there were still kissing rabbits available.
Prompt service and nice product
Good web page and easy ordering also the items I bought are lovely
Love the quality and the designs. Bought the orca bath towel for my grandson and the orca and duck facecloths. Have bought the duck bath sheet for my granddaughter (who loves her 'ducky' flannel) because my one criticism is the meagre sizing. The bath size towel goes around a six year old but would be very skimpy on an adult.
I bought the duck towel as a Christmas present for my granddaughter. I am very pleased with it as the colours are lovely and the towel very soft. The pattern is a lot bigger than I expected, but I like it. The delivery was delayed (carrier's fault). My only criticism is that I think the postage charge is excessive.
I liked the animal theme - I’m thinking ahead to Christmas and presents!
Lovely product range. Bought a towel and a picnic blanket which were just what I wanted.
Lovely towels. Print original and true to colour on website. Washed really well and soft to use. A couple of thread pulls on the bath sheet when arrived but overall pleased with the quality.
I bought the kissing badger door mat. It is not as vibrant colour as website would suggest. Quite large. Just a bit bigger than my door step. But I like it.
I bought the lady bird bed linen and the sleeping bag from Anorak. I like the fabric and pattern for both, it washes well and it's easy to iron. Would have liked for the sleeping bag to have a nicer zipper and slightly more fuller but considering it was discounted, not a bad purchase at all. The issue with the courier was sublime and I really feel you should change courier but I have suggested this to the Anorak team at the time.
Good quality but too expensive.
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,718 reviews