Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Visually nice website
Good delivery time. However, I feel that for an item at this price point it is nice to be offered free delivery and that definitely seems to be the norm elsewhere with items over £50.
The duvet set is lovely. Unfortunately there is a small mark on one of the pillow cases which hasn’t come out after a wash. This is a bit disappointing as it was a present for my son’s birthday and we didn’t realise until after he’d opened it and wanted to use it straight away. We decided that it was not worth making him wait for a replacement to arrive, but it’s a shame this wasn’t noticed when it was originally packed.
Very efficient from start to finish.
Love the table cloth but with the edges has stitches on as opposed to just cut fabric.
We ordered 4 items but only 3 arrived. We phoned Anorak and they quickly resolved the problem, the missing item arriving 3 days later. Very happy with the quality of the pyjamas and quilt covers.
All delivered fine
Good service. Would have liked to find a sizing guide for the clothes to check measurements.
I bought 2 single bed sets as Christmas presents so cannot comment on quality although the recipient particularly asked for them as they had used the company before, so that speaks volumes on quality. The site was easy to use - small discount on run up to Christmas helped a little with costs and the delivery was also as promised - an efficient and reliable company.
Delivery too slow
Love the quality. Love the designs. Just wish the bath sheet was a more generous size, some of us with a few more inches would love the luxury of a few more inches!
I’ve just ordered the polar bear bedding and I love it. Great quality & design. A little bit pricy but you get what you pay for right ?
Designs and quality are lovely. But the bath matt is almost indistinguishable from the hand towel in size and textile. I was expecting it to be a bit bigger and thicker
Always a little extravagance for me to buy from Anorak but their fun designs and bright colours keep me coming back. Ordered the fox mat and snow leopard pyjamas in November 2020 and on this occasion it took 2 weeks for all of my order to be delivered and I had to chase online. The items are lovely but the pyjamas (ordered small) are a very generous fit. Still happy with them though.
Nice quality pyjamas for my kids. I wish they made matching ones for me (badger print)
My purchases were Christmas presents - so far so good.
Ordered kissing badger door mat as a Christmas gift for a badger lover. Came quickly and looks good quality. I'm sure recipient will love it.
I bought these pyjamas for my 50 year old daughter as she requested them as she would not buy them herself as they are so expensive. She has some from her husband and says they are so comfortable and she likes the patterns you can choose from!
Excellent quality product and fast delivery.
Only slight negativity is that the background colour of the ape duvet covert is definitely darkish grey and not pure white as on the photos.
I loved the bee wash bag but was really disappointed that the co-ordinating flannel was a completely different colour and a very dull blue/grey.
Good quality stuff but not very good customer service!
Anorak Online is rated 4.70 based on 2,183 reviews