Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Customer service great until returns. Took a month to receive confirmation that they had received my return which was sent as per their instructions. Pyjamas are lovely and just needed a different size.
I bought the king-size bee print bed set. I'm really happy with how it looks and feels, although I was disappointed to find some threads already coming out of the duvet sheet when I received it. I also didn't receive a reply to a query relating to my delivery - fortunately it resolved itself, but I'm glad I didn't have to wait to get a reply from Anorak.
Lovely bee towels and good quality but more brown in colour than the cheerful yellow I was expecting.
Good service, however towels a bit on the thin side
So far I can say: fast delivery, efficient and professional personable response by customer service when the high quality towels, flanels and duvet cover turned out to be washed at 40° only. 100% cotton ?! 60° should be the least especially in these times of increased need of infection control.
I will risk it and report here whether they all turned into doll items. They look and feel too good to return.
Have lots of towels always been very happy but bought the fish towels bundle and on first wash sone of the piping on the outer edge was all frayed and looked messy bit disappointed , all other animal seem fine!
Great product, however the wrong one came. Ordered a double for my son. A super king came. Quite annoying as we have no time to send it back at the minute. We do have a king size bed. Wouldn't be my choice for us though.
I can’t write a review because you’ve not sent me anything
Purchase arrived promptly but where I removed the tags long threads appeared. So not happy with the quality of the product.
The rabbit sleeping bag was great. The whale one - the cloud print inside is faint. The overall price quality was disappointing but nice colours.
Europa Porto ist ungleich Porto in die Schweiz, dies muss deutlicher aus der Homepage hervorgehen.
Da 5 Tage nach der Bestellung noch keine Versandbestätigung einging, fragte ich nach. Von dort an lief alles reibungslos, nach 4 Tagen lag die Bestellung, zu meiner vollen Zufriedenheit, in meinen Händen.
Ordered 2 panda bath sheets. They took a long time to come- over a week after payment was taken.
The towels are nice but I was disappointed to see the proper panda image only on one side. The back of the towel has a reverse and it's not that nice, especially as they were expensive towels.
No complaints with Anorak- great quality product( am a returning customer) . Am still waiting to receive my delivery as despite booking a redelivery (although I was home) Royal Mail has still not delivered. Have lodged a complaint with them.
Delivery was a bit slow, 10days after dispatch
Disapppiinted although the quality is good the color does not reflect the colour online. In reality it is much ulcer and darker
Great products as usual, but the outer packaging was poor. The parcel was wrapped in thin paper which had ripped open and we nearly lost one of our items. You need sturdier parcel wrap Anorak!
However the picnic blanket and tablecloth are lovely quality and will be used for years to come.
Great product- But very pricy postage, and slow delivery service
I got a set of Kissing Badgers towels recently and my two main points are as follows:

1. Way too much plastic packaging! It is excessive to pack each towel individually unless your packaging is biodegradable.

2. I’ve washed the towels before use and yet get covered in black fluff all over when using them. Perhaps this will improve over time but at the moment I am sadly not impressed with the quality of this product.
Good product but standard delivery felt expensive and slow.
Expensive shipping. Opaque returns. Quality a bit meh. Disappointed that the colour in the flesh wasn't the same as online, though that's probably my iPhone's fault.
Anorak Online is rated 4.70 based on 2,183 reviews