Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great products as usual, but the outer packaging was poor. The parcel was wrapped in thin paper which had ripped open and we nearly lost one of our items. You need sturdier parcel wrap Anorak! However the picnic blanket and tablecloth are lovely quality and will be used for years to come.
Great product- But very pricy postage, and slow delivery service
I got a set of Kissing Badgers towels recently and my two main points are as follows: 1. Way too much plastic packaging! It is excessive to pack each towel individually unless your packaging is biodegradable. 2. I’ve washed the towels before use and yet get covered in black fluff all over when using them. Perhaps this will improve over time but at the moment I am sadly not impressed with the quality of this product.
Good product but standard delivery felt expensive and slow.
Expensive shipping. Opaque returns. Quality a bit meh. Disappointed that the colour in the flesh wasn't the same as online, though that's probably my iPhone's fault.
Nice ladybird print but cream not white as stated so did not match room decor and had to return.
Product arrived had slight tear in bottom after unpacking. Kept as liked the product and not visible and as product in the sale kept it. Order delivered on time, however would not want to have to pay delivery and worry about product quality
Service was great ordered easily and delivery spot on. Product was not good quality though, I washed it 3 times and the hem came out, disappointing for a bath mat I would expect more I only wash on 30•
Quick delivery, delivery could have been free considering the amount spent. Returns nice and easy but quality of towels I was shocked at die to the price. Beautiful designs but not worth the money even when on 3 for 2!
Some of Anorak’s products are fantastic. I particularly love their towels and have bought lots for myself and as gifts. I do find them too expensive though, I have to be honest. I’d buy a lot more if prices were a bit lower. They also play with their ranges too much - I was all set to buy towels and other products in the ‘kissing hedgehogs’ range last Christmas and then suddenly they were discontinued! I’d really like to see that range back.
Disappointed with the quality of the oilcloth table cloth. For an expensive, seemingly ‘high end’ item, I expected it to be thicker in terms of material consistency and to at least have been edged properly to avoid freying. If this is the quality of the range, I’m not sure I can recommend them.
Originally saw some lovely Anorak towels at a shop on the high street but they did not have the ones we wanted, So we went on the Anorak website and found what we wanted clicked the basket to make payment and was just confronted with a dead link and just nothing happening so tried again and again and again and got fed up so just gave up after two hours. The day after tried again and this time it worked, the tracking was really good and accurate and the towels were lovely so the website was the let down not the people processing the order.
The towels I ordered didn’t look like their on-line picture, sadly. I was so looking forward to the bee-stripe for my new bathroom (especially as we have so many bees around our new house). Bumblebees themselves have far brighter whiter bits than the ‘white’ bits on these towels. Disappointing
Good quality but I feel very overpriced. And postage is expensive for the amount of time it takes to arrive.
I have previously bought towels sets online from Anorak and have been very happy with them. However something seems to have happened - the quality is still lovely and highly recommended, but the colours are far more muted than previously, and also more muted than in the pictures advertising them online. I bought a set of fish towels, and while lovely, the pink is very dusky and too muted for the bathroom. I returned them and bought a set of buzzy bee towels for their brightness, however the yellow is far more muted and mustardy than the yellow on my hedgehog towel set. It is too expensive to keep returning from Ireland, so I am keeping these. The biggest problem is the difference between the advertised photos and the actual colours of the towels Anorak, please have a look at this!
Loved the product but a bit gutted that the exact towels I ordered went into the sale a week later. Would have saved over £50 in the sale.
Lovely products. Great quality. Frustrated that the VAT and postage significantly increased the cost of items. Annoyed that the items I purchased were in a sale as soon as I received them.
Lovely quality products. I have given 3/5 because I was disappointed when the owl doormat I received was actually brown and grey in colour rather than yellow which is pictured on the website.
Hello,
Thank you for your review. We do our best to ensure images online accurately depict our products, but unfortunately variances are sometimes unavoidable. We appreciate your feedback and please feel free to return your doormat if you would prefer not to keep it.
Kind Regards
Isobel
Items look nice, however, packaging not great and the jiffy bag was open and soaking wet when delivered by the courier. Delivery was slow considering the £4.95 delivery charge!
Hello,
I'm sorry to read this and it will be something I will take up with our couriers. As your comment is anonymous, please can you get in contact with me at info@anorakonline.co.uk so that I can compensate you in some way?
Kind Regards, Isobel
Purchased the Fish wash pouch and Fish cosmetic bag. Delivery wasn't particularly quick, but it was reasonable. The Fish pattern is cute, and I like the wipeable material on the bags. The wash pouch is nice and deep, so I can stand my bottles up, but the bottom is just a bit too narrow and the bag tends to fall over. The opening is also a bit narrow, so it's not the easiest to get into. It wouldn't be large enough for a long trip, but fine for the gym or weekends away. The cosmetic case is similarly narrow at the top, but maybe a bit too wide at the bottom, and just a bit too short for my liking. I did debate returning both, but decided on balance to keep them. I use them for the gym, and they are suitable for that.
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,718 reviews