Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
This is my first purchase from Anorak. I bought the top as I liked the style and colours. I do quite like it but am also slightly disappointed that there were loose threads hanging off the top and also the printing on the top doesn't look very neat, I'm not sure if it's supposed to have this look or not. I expected a bit better for the price really
Hi there, Thank you so much for your review and I'm so sorry to hear this. Please do get in touch with us so we can resolve this for you info@anorakonline.co.uk. Best wishes Team Anorak
I am used to getting two cases when I order standard size in US so was bummed when there was only 1. Now I’ll have to order another and pay shipping again. Also there was definitely a chemical smell when I took each item out of packaging. Are you dyes toxic? Org per than that, glad it’s organic and very bold and cute.
Hi Callie, I'm so sorry to hear this, please could you get in touch with us directly on info@anorakonline.co.uk with your order number so we can help resolve this for you? Best wishes Team Anorak
The batwing jumper is in lovely shades and have had compliments (from adults) on the occasions I have worn it. My 4 year old thinks its the most snuggly thing ever & wants one to match! However, i did notice it has a couple of pulls on it after only a couple of wears, which is a bit of a shame.
Hi Sara, I'm so sorry to hear this, please could you get in touch with us directly on info@anorakonline.co.uk with your order number and a photo so we can help resolve this for you? Best wishes Team Anorak
Since you ask - I’ll have to tell you ... the little yellow hedgehogs are quite dark and “negative” in the negative dark grey of the rest of the towels. I’m not showing them off in my bathroom but safe them to give away to some male relative. The photo promised me a happy addition to decor but they’re really dark. Not to worry, you weren’t into design and obviously didn’t appreciate the difference between photos lit up by iPhone, and reality.
I have ordered and recieved 2 sets of this bedding. I cannot fault the bedding itself which has a lovely print and my son likes it. However, trying to get hold of Anorak as a company is dismal. No customer service number that I can find and if you send an email a reply is within 3 days only which is a long turn around. I contacted about tumble drying and then again as I am tying to return one set of the bedding and my email log in won't work/I havent recieved an order confirmation. I am therfore stuck waiting for a reply so that I can resolve. It is always helpful to be able to talk to a person on the phone but without that then an online chat function or a rapid email reply would be hoped for.
Lovely soft bath towel. Arrived very quickly. I chose the one with tigers on for my grandson. Disappointed with the colour though, dull yellowy beige, not the vibrant mustard shown in the photos. Glad I got a discount on it. I'm not going to try to return for a refund as other reviews say it's not as easy as it looks
Unfortunately, I had to return the dress because it was longer on one side than the other. The return has not been processed yet even though it’s been 2 weeks and the item received at the warehouse
Quick delivery, liked the dress but wasn't for me. A little tight across the chest and the skirt is rather billowy. Loved the print though! Want to buy the shirt but sold out, please restock!!
Sizing and length were good (I’m 12-14, 5’9’’) however I didn’t love the feel of the fabric for pyjamas. Felt cold and a little slippy for pyjamas I’d wear in the winter. Sadly they went back.
Lovely dress but not long enough for me, absolutely loathe your returns system. If I can’t take it to the Post Office I will not order again. The code for return at Collect + doesn’t work and I just don’t have the time to faff about.
Not arrived yet
Not good quality imaging on toilet bag badgers
Hi, we are sorry to hear your Wash Bag wasn’t what you were expecting. Please drop us an email along with your order number to info@anorakonline.co.uk and we can look into this for you. Thanks, Team Anorak
Love the print but I agree, and I appreciate the idea is that it is meant to be a lightweight blanket, but I agree with other reviews that for the price I was hoping for a bit more 'substance' to the blanket.
Hi, sorry to hear about your disappointment with our picnic blankets. They are designed to be lightweight so that aren't too heavy to carry to find the perfect picnic spot and so that they fit into a standard size washing machine.Please drop us an email along with your order number to info@anorakonline.co.uk and we can try and help resolve this.
The sweatshirt was great quality but the sizing was nothing like the size guide so was far too small when it arrived sadly. Have reordered a larger size.
Sorry to hear about your experience shopping with us, our QC team have worked hard over the past couple of months to improve the quality and the fit of our clothing so thank you for your honest feedback. Team Anorak
Love them, but colour faded after first wash.
We are sorry to hear the colour has faded. Please drop us an email along with your order number to info@anorak.co.uk and we can look into this for you.
Customer service great until returns. Took a month to receive confirmation that they had received my return which was sent as per their instructions. Pyjamas are lovely and just needed a different size.
Sorry to hear about your disappointing shopping experience with us. We appreciate your honest feedback and have been working on improving our customer service since then. Team Anorak
I bought the king-size bee print bed set. I'm really happy with how it looks and feels, although I was disappointed to find some threads already coming out of the duvet sheet when I received it. I also didn't receive a reply to a query relating to my delivery - fortunately it resolved itself, but I'm glad I didn't have to wait to get a reply from Anorak.
Sorry to hear about your disappointing shopping experience with us. We appreciate your honest feedback and have spent a lot of time over the past couple of months to improve our customer service. Team Anorak
Lovely bee towels and good quality but more brown in colour than the cheerful yellow I was expecting.
Sorry to hear this. We are working on photographing our homeware products in natural lighting to avoid this happening again. Your feedback has been passed on to the QC team.
Good service, however towels a bit on the thin side
Sorry to hear about your experience shopping with us, our QC team have worked hard over the past couple of months to improve the quality of our products. We thank you for your honest feedback. Team Anorak.
So far I can say: fast delivery, efficient and professional personable response by customer service when the high quality towels, flanels and duvet cover turned out to be washed at 40° only. 100% cotton ?! 60° should be the least especially in these times of increased need of infection control. I will risk it and report here whether they all turned into doll items. They look and feel too good to return.
We recommend washing our garments at 40 degrees to be kinder to the environment and to avoid any potential shrinkage issues. Hope that helps.
Anorak Online is rated 4.73 based on 3,033 reviews