Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I just received the stag blanket purchased in the sale which I thought was very poor bearing in mind the original price of £70. The material is super thin with no backing on it so pretty useless for the purpose. Nice design but you can find much better quality picnic blankets for half the price in several outlets.
I have been asked to write a review- If I ever receive the item ordered I will oblige
Hi, we're sorry to hear your order has not arrived with you. We'll make sure this gets resolved as a matter of urgency, so please click the following link and get in touch using the methods listed: https://www.anorakonline.co.uk/contact-us-i3.
Very poor delivery - over 10 days to deliver my package.
I placed a large order on your towels. In particular the "squirrel' bath set. There are brown stains on this set! As soon as I removed the label with scissors the towels have now got "pulls" on them. The material is shockingly poor and for the amount of money I spent, I feel as though I should have gone else where! I have always brought from Anorak in store, from picnic blankets to cool bags. I have never had any problems with your products however I shall never be ordering towels again. I was very excited to have these towels on display however I am now embarrassed to do so. Not a happy customer!!
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,718 reviews