Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Very speedy service. Great quality product
Gorgeous swan doormat. Bought in the sale (bonus!). Brilliant quality, better than expected. Arrived in 3 days. I appreciated the packaging wasn’t excessive but was effective. Pleased all round and I would definitely recommend!
Absolutely love our doormat-we have so many compliments.
Fantastic quality and fun designs
Lovely, very good quality bedlinen. Bought a duvet set for a grandchild's birthday and it was very well received. On-line buying very easy and made much simpler by the fact that your site is not 'overloaded' with items - well done!
Excellent quality items every time.
Excellent service -quick efficient delivery. Love all the designs I've chosen over the last few orders and always great quality.
High quality products, wash well and can endure family life!
We have had lots of items from Anorak over the years and have always been happy with the quality, longevity and style. Our favourite design is still the green Rolling Hills design - wish that would make a comeback in the melamine bowls, cups and plates. We use them every single day.
Lovely, sturdy well finished rucksack. Full of little pockets with a good quality zip. Love it!
Great quality products and quick delivery. Thank-you
Very good quality towels . Expensive , but worth it for the excellent quality . Also the animal designs are really endearing . I buy them as presents and they are always well received . Wish someone would buy some for me !
Lovely products and good delivery times
Great product and service, would use again.
Easy to use and informative website. Fast delivery. Good quality products.
Item arrived very quickly, was well packaged and the item itself is absolutely lovely. I bought one of the changing backpacks and although I won’t be using it for a few months yet, I can see it was very well made and will last a long time. Very happy with it.
Ordered a doormat from Anorak and was delighted with the service. Delivery was quick and the item is of great quality and looks fab in my front hallway. Thank you Anorak!
Lovely bedding, feels great!
I bought an Anorak kissing badgers bath towel to match the kissing badgers duvet cover which I already had, because I love badgers and am very angry that the futile badger cull is still going on in Great Britain, where beautiful badgers are being trapped and shot. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this product.
Fast delivery of bath mats that have given us a splash of quirky colour in an otherwise bland looking bathroom. Excellent style and quality, may need to get something else!
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,702 reviews