Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Great company, parcels came quickly, will be my go-to place from now on. Thanks Anorak
Love my new strawberries wrap top - great pattern, love the fabric and perfect ties not always the case with wrap tops. Thoughtful design with inside button and press stud to hold wrap in place - thank you - more patterns please ! X
Love the dress. Perfect for the summer. Had so many compliments. The colours are vibrant as shown in the picture .
Lovely website, easy to navigate and lovely clothes. My dress arrived well within the stated time, well packaged and presented.
Absolutely brilliant thanks, colourful bright and beautiful dress. Good fit. excellent service 10/19
Really love this shirt. Great quality and fit. Lovely colours. Going to get the blue and white one too.
Unfortunately the dress did not suit me so returned it. Very prompt delivery and refund but prefer to be able to post back rather than collect plus because it is quite a way to go.
Lovely products and swift delivery. A parcel from Anorak is always a treat.
Item arrived in good time. Was well packed. Feels lovely and fits well…. Not worn it yet. Waiting for summer 😊
Fantastic service & my dress is lovely & comfy.
Wonderful!
I’m so glad Anorak Online popped up on my insta . The patterns and designs are just gorgeous and I would highly recommend
Thank you so much! We're so pleased you found us! Best wishes Team Anorak
I simply love this dress … every time I wear it people compliment me. Such pretty fabric, well made and lovely style
How wonderful that you have lots of compliements! We're so pleased you love it! Best wishes Team Anorak
This shirt is just gorgeous, the colour is even better than online, the cotton of an outstanding quality, it’s beautifully made and comes from a responsible company. Love wearing it and had loads of compliments about it. Will certainly buy from this great company again 😍
What a lovely review, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know. Best wishes Team Anorak
Brilliant I love the dress So many compliments. Lovely material and comfortable to wear. It does crease. Perfect for many occasions.💕
Thank you so much for your review, we're so pleased you love it! Best wishes Team Anorak
Most beautiful top, lovely soft material arrived promptly in biodegradable packaging A* service
Thank you Alison for your amazing review. Best wishes Team Anorak
Rapid delivery and nicely packaged.
Good service. Recommended
Wearing this as I type! I love this skirt. It’s pretty and practical - with pockets and it’s a lovely length! I’m hoping Anorak do some more skirts as I’d love another in a different print for the summer.
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes Team Anorak
Very quick service and dress true to their description. Very happy, thank you❤
Anorak Online is rated 4.73 based on 3,029 reviews