Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing Affinity Park, Europa Drive, Affinity Park

Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 5th October 2017
Angela Cready
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 13th July 2017
Mothers Goodies
I'm reassured that products are researched and us traders are connected through a brill newsletter. You are given the names of the local artisans who create the unusual items. With this connection it fits in with the ecology of our community interest company who every penny is scrutinised. Customer service give star too. Outstanding company. Thank you for caring so much about what you do and supply. Blessed Be.
Fantastic supplier - our first one used, and even now our best delivery times and easiest set up yet! Great items! Will definitely be back guys!
Great company, great service, great products, great prices.
This is an excellent company to deal with; very wide range of innovative products, speedy dispatch, and if anything ever goes wrong, it's dealt with quickly, efficiently and with good grace from the customer care team. All the goods seem to be bought ethically, face to face between the owner and the producers, and the company supports various charities in the countries they deal with. Never ever been disappointed by them.
My favourite supplier for over 11 years. The team are brilliant and the service is outstanding. Time and again, Lenka has helped me with all manner of queries. 5⭐️ and a huge thank you. Owner of Cosmic Central.
I absolutely love this company. They have some really unusual products and their customer service is first class. They are one of the few suppliers I use that really make me feel like they value my custom.
Have placed a few orders recently, the customer service is awesome (especially in these challenging times for the company). Can't wait for more items to be in stock so we can place more orders. Did have an issue with a courier, but not AW's fault in any way and they acted upon the problem immediately, so 5 stars to AW. Keep up the good work guys x
The most amazing kind and strong team of staff that I have had the pleasure of buying my supplies from
Everything I have bought from them has been excellent. The team have been helpful if I have had any questions. Lovely company to deal with. Thank you.
The customer service I receive is always amazing, I've always been very well looked after, this service and attention to detail did not falter even when they were thrown into major crisis with the dreadful fire, this just shows the whole teams commitment which is to be highly commended. Thank you to all at AW
Great company, great ethos, great service, great shame what they are having to deal with right now, but like the Phoenix, they are rising from the ashesvagain, thankfully!! Well done guys, you have our full support. Stay strong, keep up the great work. Jo & Barry (Gemanchi) ✌❤
Really love working with this company and such a shame the recent fire their warehouse has suffered but still they soldier on and provide excellent products. Customer service is excellent and they always respond to any query I may have.
This place is my go to for beautiful and fairly traded furnishings, oils and knick-knackery. Prices are great. Delivery and communication have not been less than excellent. I received a perfectly packed and swiftly dispatched order today, and I’m so impressed because I know how much pressure the staff are under, due to a fire that tragically destroyed their main building. I’m so impressed with this company and highly recommend it.
Recently placed an order excellent communication and quick delivery very impressed with the service I was provided
I love this company. Friendly and very helpful staff. Lovely ethically sourced products and a very quick turnaround.
Great, Great! Love the products, service and the blog! Youre doing a great job! Keep it up! Greetings from London!
I love this company. They’re always so helpful and their customer service is second to none. I was gutted for them when I heard about the fire. I love reading David’s travel blog - it’s informative and inspiring. Keep up the good work guys.
It is wonderful to work with you. Great people and great products. Thank you for being.
During the very difficult time AW is going through at the minute not once have they let me down with my orders. The staff have worked tirelessly long hours to accommodate me with my orders. They have arrived within 5-7 days of me placing the order which is great under the circumstances & with what they are all going through at this time. Thank you so much AW you are ALL amazing & are doing such a fabulous job during your most difficult times. Well Done everyone
Extremely happy with the service from Ancient Wisdom.My orders arrive when expected and are always in great condition and correct. I love their products and they are great value for money.When I did contact them to ask a question they responded really quickly and were extremely helpful Great company Great products
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.58 based on 1,228 reviews