Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ancient Wisdom Wholesale
Read Ancient Wisdom Wholesale Reviews

About Ancient Wisdom Wholesale:

We Love Gifts. It’s important to be enthusiastic about what you do.. Since 1995 we have been passionate about bringing the best in wholesale gifts to our customers, both in the UK and across the world.

Ancient Wisdom Marketing Affinity Park, Europa Drive, Affinity Park

Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 5th October 2017
Angela Cready
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale 5 star review on 13th July 2017
Mothers Goodies
Just unpacking the Buddha paintings. I'm just blown away by how fantastic they are. Fabulous quality and a fabulous price. They are a good size too......now I have to find a space for them! Back to quick deliveries too, well done everyone at Ancient Wisdom.
Thankyou Ancient wisdom for your fantastic service ,quality packaging, quick delivery and lovely sales people can highly recommend!!🙏
Absolutely brilliant products, fabulous delivery time, so quick and I will be using them as one of my main suppliers, fantastic!!!!
I’ve been ordering from Ancient Wisdom for just over a year now. I only have a small fb page so I don’t need lots of stock which these guys are happy to do. I love their range of products, and the prices are fair. I’ve had to deal with customer services due to me putting in the wrong order, they were fantastic. They sorted everything out for me and refunded the difference within an hour. You can’t get better than that. I also use the dropshipping service. This service has really improved with dispatch and delivery times. Well done to you all. Great service in these challenging times.
I’ve been ordering from AW since January this year. Although it’s not a long period, I can not fault them at all. Delivery times amazing, pretty much getting everything within couple of days from placing order, products very good quality , carefully packed to avoids damages. Customer service deserves a star as well. Looking forward to work with you ;) thank you AW😊
hi there im new to using AW and so far im very impressed with the stock, delivery times and the packaging. At the moment my shop is closed due to the pandemic however im looking forward to seeing how my customers react to my new stock.
Fantastic company, very quick delivery and amazing customer service with great communication
AW are an amazing wholesale company! They are local to me and orders alway arrive promptly, well packaged and communication is always brilliant. Once I’d forgotten to add on a product & emailed asking if there was any way of adding it on and their customer service was second to none.
Just superb service. I am new to using AW. I understand what has gone on this year for the company as well as everything else. but, the service they provide s 1st class.... Issues with shipments resolved immediately. Yes there is a 48-hour turnaround (pretty standard in the industry),. But, once they are on the case. Just superb.
I have ordered from Ancient Wisdom numerous times over the past few months and have nothing but positive things to say. I have received my orders promptly and well packed. I have primarily bought products that include glass, not of which has been broken. I will continue to place orders into the future and would highly recommend
Fantastic company. So nice to deal with. I love your products for my small on line business. Many thanks, Kate Lawlor
After deciding to launch my small business online (during a pandemic) i always thought relying on suppliers would be difficult giving the current climate we are living in. However, i have installed so much trust within AW and must say i am quite impressed with this company! Not only are their prices extremely affordable for small businesses, but the quality of the products that i have ordered have been exceptional! Must say the delivery times have always been very prompt too! However, the wait time for dispatch can be a little infuriating along with most stock being out of stock. But i understand they are working on reduced staff and have a lot to do. This company has had a lot to deal with, Covid-19, their warehouse burning down and now a huge move to a new location. Props to everyone at AW. The live chat and email contact has always been answered very quickly for me. I know as soon as we get back to a 'new normal' AW will be back to being super again! Excited to continue using this wholesale company and to see what is yet to come! Highly recommended.
Perfektní spolupráce, rychlost, profesionalita, slušnost, ochota, nádherné zboží. Děkuji, že jste!!!
Great products, timely delivery. Great company to do business with. J Miller A Black Cat jewellery
I couldn't be happier with my order from Ancient Wisdom! I ordered lots of bath stuff and incense and it all arrived perfectly and smells beautiful! I can't wait to run out of stock just so I can place another order haha!
Placed a few orders now and never had an issue. Even in the middle of a pandemic, during lockdown and after the devastating fire, orders were packed, sent and delivered in timely fashion. Can not go wrong and hope to use AW for many years to come!
I never cease to be amazed at how David and his team have coped after the catastrophic fire. We had some orders placed on Drop Shipping and standard Wholesale and our goods arrived quickly. The customer service is first class and always helpful when we call. The products are ALWAYS high quality, competitively priced, well packaged and delivered in a very timely manner. We were happy with the new tumblestones that we ordered to increase our range that we sell online. Stone sizes were impressive and none of the new stock were undersized, as happens often with one of our other suppliers’. The Orgone products were also of exceptionally high quality and are selling well. Selenite lamps – just stunning A Grade. AW ethics and core values are the same as our small family business, so overall, a great experience when dealing with the team. Thank you.
I have traded with Ancient Wisdom for 10 years now. Their products and service were excellent from the start and have continued to improve ever since. You do not have to worry about anything - any problem large or small is always sorted out in a friendly and professional manor. Though times are desperetly difficult at the moment, I know they will come through stronger and better than ever - they thoroughly deserve to.
Love to place my order with AW, always know when to expect my order. Because of issue i had with a particular courier company they changed to different courier 90% of time is same driver who knows me by name. Orders always arrive well packed and if any issues will always respond quickly to resolve. Best quality products i use and good price. Thank you keep up fantastic work.
I love AW their ethics and honesty are second to none. Excellent customer service and great products
Ancient Wisdom Wholesale is rated 4.58 based on 1,228 reviews