Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Hired a mini-bus to go to France with family. Excellent service as the manager arranged for me to collect on a Sunday at no extra charge as we had an early morning crossing. He also arranged with me to come in early to go through with me all the features on the bus and to check I was ok with driving abroad. Great service on return, easy drop off and no hassles. Was so impressed with service I booked my car in for a service. Always on time, easy opening hours so I could drop off on way to work and had a car hire ready for me. I was called to let know when my car was ready and when I got caught late at work, they arranged for someone to meet me at a suitable time. Excellent customer service. Thanks Paul and team, we will all be getting our car serviced at Chelmsford & I will use again for hire.
I booked a 9 seater minibus online and when I went in to collect it it wasn’t available so it was upgraded free of charge for a larger one. I was happy with that and the staff member at the Chelmsford branch was very helpful. Thank you and will use Allied again.
I hired a transit van from Paul the manager/ owner at Brentwood and I wanted to say how happy I was with the service. I was delivering furniture to a once homeless man who was delighted with the outcome. Thank you for your kindness Paul. I will definitely be recommending you to all my friends.
O(The website wouldn’t allow me to give service 5 * for some reason.)
My dad hired a Nissan qashqai for our weeks holiday there was plenty of room in the back for 3 adults to sit comfortable and there was enough room in the boot for 2 wheelchairs, 3 medium sized suitcases and a hold-all. I highly recommending the car for a family of 5.
My dad hired a Nissan qashqai for a week for Our holiday I was very pleased with the car because the boot was large enough to fit two wheelchairs plus 3 medium sized suitcases and a hold-all, there was plenty of room for 3 adults to sit comfortable in the back seat, I highly recommended the car for a family of 5.
Always my first choice & been using their services for many years. Friendly, professional and unbeatable on rates. The option to return your vehicle and key drop in the evening makes a massive difference compared to other companies.
I have been using Allied van rentals for over 10 years. They assisted me when I was moving into my first flat and I have used them over the weekend. This service is exceptional there minibuses are brand-new and high standard, I will continue to use them as I love the service and the staff are so supportive
Thankyou for sorting out a hire van today, getting it from your other branch when we had been let down by another company. It was cheaper too!
My own car was in the garage and I was going on holiday. My husband sourced this company for me. I hired a Ford Fiesta for 4 weeks one of which was spent driving round the Cotswolds. There was a generous mileage allowance. There was a warning light which related to a tyre sensor which they had ordered but was coming from Germany. I had no problems at all with the vehicle in fact I hired it for a further week until my car was ready. It was painless to do, I rang them up, they okayed it and I return the vehicle a week later. Excellent all round service. I would definitely use them again.
Excellent customer service - really helpful and friendly. The minibus we hired was lovely. I have used Allied before and will certainly use again as my first choice when I need a vehicle again. Many thanks.
Friendly, excellent value and always helpful
Easy. Straight forward. Hassle free. Friendly staff in Chelmsford
Good vehicles, wide rang of vehicles in stock, helpful friendly staff, competitive prices
Great service
Easy and quick! Nice to deal with! Always will use in future.
Staff always friendly and helpful, vehicles have been reliable and the service has been hassle free.
I was lucky to get a very new vehicle (17 seat minibus) which was perfectly clean and ready to go. Staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. Just one drawback - fuel on an empty to empty basis and it really was empty when I picked it up. Full to full works much better.
Very helpful staff. Rented twice in February both went without any problems. Great vehicles.
Quality service everytime I have used Allied’s

Staff on point

Fantastic customer care with a smile

Highly recommend