Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
cars are allways reliable but could be cleaner probable because always flatout
I had to wait for the van to be delivered from another depot Otherwise the service was very good, the staff were very friendly and efficient "
The car was delivered extremely dirty, both inside and outside, particularly inside it was filthy and I did not realise how bad until I had driven the car away.
The petrol policy I don't find acceptable. The car is not delivered full as with most car rental agencies and you are expected to return the car at the same level. In my case the car was marked as "two bars" but immediately I drove away it gave a tank empty warning. I put two much petrol in the car and so when I returned it, it was still half full, so basically Allied got a free half tank of petrol.
Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear your experience with Allied Vehicle Rentals was not satisfactory. Following your feedback we will see if any changes need to be made to our petrol policy.
Our cars are regularly cleaned - we understand that a dirty car negatively impacts your trip. We will look into the matter to make sure this won't be repeated. Kind regards, Allied Vehicle Rentals
The worst rental company! Hired a van for 1 day. Broke down within 15-20 minutes of driving away and had to return to change van over. Upon return of van not even 24 hours later found they had killed the battery on my car so it would not start and have had a collision causing damage to my front bumper, number plate, grill and badge. All staff including the owner/boss had denied that it could have been them and all damages were caused by myself. PATHETIC! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Shortly after leaving the above review and a review on their website I was called being abused and having my car called a "sh*tty little car" and have had accusations of leaving "b*llsh!t" reviews trying to make money when at no point did I try to claim for money but just wanted the truth. I also mentioned that all I wanted was an apology and nothing more. Conversation started with a very hostile and defensive tone I was being told that I am "chatting crap" rather than trying to resolve the issue at hand which would have been achieved by a simple apology. They also threatened to contact all other hire companies they are linked with and blacklist me due to this review being left. Phone conversation is recorded! Again just to make it clear, I never claimed for any money all I asked for was for them to admit to the truth and apologise - instead all I received was abuse.
I contacted Allied to inform them that my car had been hit by one of their hire vans and that they had driven off with out leaving there details. Allied went out of there way to help me. They took my car and had it fixed also cleaning it inside and out. Whilst my car was being fixed I had use of a hire car for free which was great to drive. They are an amazing team who went above and beyond for me. I would recommend there services. They are an independent company that have fantastic values and there customer services is absolutely fantastic. Left with no doubt that I will recommend this company to everyone I know
Gave me much larger van than I wanted, Van driver door didnt work, cigarette lighter didnt work so couldn't use satnav and worst of all one of the front lights didn't work. Picked up van at 11:30 am, returned it next day 10 am and got charged for 2 days, never got called back my managing director as promised. By far the worst rental experience I've ever had, firm is a bunch of mediocre cowboys.
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.61 based on 186 reviews