Allied Self Drive Reviews

77 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate Allied Self Drive?

Mark
Verified Buyer

Great price. Friendly staff and really happy with the van. The bloke dealing with me in the reception left nothing to chance. Showed me around the van. Controls and tail lift operation. Really happy and recommend this company to anyone. Thanks for a smooth rental.
Caroline
Verified Buyer

A great vehicle, helpful and speedy collection and delivery. All paperwork for driving in France well prepared.
One suggestion- tell clients the items they need for driving abroad - breathalyser etc. We knew but others may not. Otherwise five star.
LISA RICHARDS
Verified Buyer

I required a van at very short notice... allied were able to supply a van at the point of contacting them..... so I was very happy...

the only disappointment was that the van inside had not been looked after and very dirty inside and when moving my furniture they incurred scratches and dirt to them.... I look after all of my furniture so am quite upset to have removed my accessories slightly damaged..
Verified Buyer

Good service, good prices, and quality cars available
WILLIAM P ROBERTS
Verified Buyer

Good value and van in reasonable condition
Verified Buyer

Efficient, prompt and very reasonably priced.
KEITH ROBERT RAYNER
Verified Buyer

Very good service. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would not use anyone else. Good value.
ABDUS SOBUR ZEHADY
Verified Buyer

Great and very helpful staff
LINDA LEWIS
Verified Buyer

Competitive pricing and very good staff.
KERRY CHAPMAN
Verified Buyer

Cars available at all times

Pleasant staff

BRENTWOOD TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB

Excellent service
STACEY JANE ?POOLEY
Verified Buyer

Staff not organised, delaying my time and day with veichel . The veichel was in poor condition, not ready when I arrived.
Hi Stacey, we're sorry to hear your experience with Allied Vehicle Rentals wasn't satisfactory. Your pick-up took a little longer to process because we had to change drivers, as your licence didn't allow you to hire the vehicle you had chosen. We do advise this on booking as well, but with your feedback we will make sure we make this extra clear to future customers. If there is anything else please don't hesitate to contact us on 01245 930 282. Kind regards, Allied Vehicle Rentals.
CHARLEY YATES
Verified Buyer

The pick up and drop off were incredibly easy.
TIBI SIPOS-GAUDI

Great service, great experience
Verified Buyer

It was so easy to book with Allied, we popped in on the off chance on a sunday and the gentleman who served us was really helpful even though the office was officially closed.. He very kindly booked us a car and advised us what we needed to do regarding registering with the DVLA which we had no knowledge of previously. The car was brand new and nice a clean. The pick up was painless and the drop-off was equally so. The rates were brilliant too, we would definitely recommend them and book with them again in the future.
Verified Buyer

Good price, great vehicle for what we needed. Paperwork for taking to France was included and we were also able to return on a Sunday.
ROSEISLAV PAVELEC
Verified Buyer

Pleasure to cooperate with personnel,all business absolutely smooth.
ABAYOMI OLUWAROTIMI AWOSOLA

Excellent servies
MICHAEL VICTOR MCAULEY
Verified Buyer

Use you about 3 times a year for france never had a problem and hannah is very helpful
NICHOLAS P MANN
Verified Buyer

Overall the whole process was smooth and efficient. One thing you have to work out is the petrol situation. I understand your position in that people were returning cars nearly on empty and then removing their credit card details on file with you meaning Allied had to pick up the cost of refilling the car. That being said there must be a better alternative. each time I picked the card up the very first thing I had to do was get to the nearest petrol station asap. The likes of Hertz or Avis must handle it more efficiently and if you can match their procedures it would be significantly better
Allied Self Drive is rated 4.64 based on 77 reviews