Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals
Read Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

Moulsham Lodge Garage, Gloucester Avenue,

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Easy booking. Good back up when needed.
I was shocked and highly disappointed with the condition of the van upon pick up, so much so I had to pay £40 for it to be valeted before we travelled to Cornwall. You are cheaper than the “big boys” but are lacking on the personal touches, I didn’t expect a minibus to be handed over to a customer without a full valet first. It left a sour taste and would be reluctant to use Allied again because of this.
Vehicle cab and all touch points were very dirty, unsure if the vehicle had been sanitized. Emailed the company twice two weeks ago but still no response. Helpful front of house staff. Not the cleanest van but got the job done.
Dear Mr and Mrs Haworth,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you completed your journey to France and back without any incidents.

Please note our vehicles are thoroughly sanitised and cleaned prior to each new hire. We apologise that you may have picked up some residual dirt when using a white wipe inside the van. Please note, the sanitizer used is of high quality but does not remove all dirt. Although we clean our vehicles for each customer, vehicles are prone to some minor dirt due to the nature of it being a hire van. This was followed up and explain to you via an email. We recommend checking your junk folder to ensure the email has not been caught there.

Thank you.
Very helpfully and accommodating and very friendly people.

No fuss no long forms to fill very happy with the service thanks
Rang the branch as had a query on what type of van was available , very helpfull and despite covid easy to hire out and return - no hassle and easy drop off .
good efficient pick up and drop off . car not cleaned between users but otherwise ok.
brilliant service and great vehicles as always - used them many times and will continue to be my hire company of choice
excellent value for money. helpful advice when picking up the car.
The only gripe is that was in a long queue and long wait to pick up car on a sunday morning.
would definitely use the service again.
Dear Laura,

Thank you for your feedback.

Apologies for the delay you may have experienced; Sundays tend to be quite busy for us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in future.
Allied were great! I had to change my plans more than once because of the pandemic, and they reacted with patience and professionalism throughout.
Very professional and friendly. Have used them twice at short notice and very helpful. Recommend to anyone who to rent a vehicle.
Always polite and very helpful Brentwood branch is friendly and helpfull
Great company and very friendly helpful staff. The car I booked was brand new and lovely to drive. Thanks again I would definitely recommend you and use you again!
Amazing staff. Great vans. Very easy and very straight forward to rent a van.
Good friendly service, vehicle was well maintained and drove nicely plus reasonably priced. Will definitely be using their vehicles again.
Very friendly and helpful, great service
Very easy to hire no hassle east drop off out of hours
Nice and friendly local
I would like a Sunday pick up service in Chelmsford
Very good company and service
Efficient and helpful staff. Excellent service thank you.
Always happy to help