Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals

How would you rate Allied Vehicle Rentals?

ROBERT EDWARD VERLANDER
Verified Buyer

Good advice and a quick process made everything easy.
Verified Buyer

Great service as usual. Very friendly staff on Reception and made to feel very welcome.
CONROY PHILLIP ROUFFIGNAC
Verified Buyer

the service was great and it was very local to my kids so they was able to drop me off and pick me up when i returned the car i was au able to pick the car up on the saturday morning
so for a small fee i collected it late friday night i can't ask for more will continue to use allied rentals in the future.
ANTHONY BATT
Verified Buyer

The whole package from booking the van, customer service and how you return the van
DARREN PAUL SAXBY

No deposit needed
Lovely staff
Very easy to rebook hassle free
ROBERT PAUL SMITH
Verified Buyer

Good price and easy, straightforward process.
GRAHAM JOHN REYNOLDS
Verified Buyer

Great service staff, very helpful. Great cars. Very reasonably priced. I Use car hire companies a lot and this one is the best. Highly recommend
JAMES CHRISTOPHER WISDOM
Verified Buyer

Good freindly service . Will defo use again . Only problem was no one told me about ad blue and had to buy a big bottle my self with no refund . Apart from that great
James
Verified Reviewer

Efficient service and very helpful. No deposit required and very cheap rates, especially for someone under 25 where prices start with other companies at around £100 plus deposit.
I turned up at the Brentwood branch where they did not have the vehicle I booked, however I was upgraded to a brand new, top of the range Nissan Qashqai (which is not usually available for under 25's). Wouldn't look anywhere else to hire a vehicle.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service best prices flexible and helpful
JULIE ANN WALLSH

No fuss, great service
CHRISTOPHER JOHN WOODHEAD
Verified Buyer

I found the service very friendly and efficient. I have used your Brentwood branch several times and would have no hesitation in coming back to you.
ARTHUR WALTER LEE

Great service

Fabulous, friendly & efficient service
Verified Buyer

I booked a van 3 days prior and on the pick up day was told they had double booked.
No van available to me.lost work and just a sorry.
Won’t be using them again.
Verified Buyer

Friendly and efficient service and well mainted vehicles.
ROBERT MAYS

Reliable. Clean vehicles. Mechanically sound. Excellent mileage cosy
Verified Buyer

Very friendly rental company with a wide ranging fleet of vehicles. And at a very competitive price. Hence, have hired from Allied for my business regularly for nearly twenty years.
Verified Buyer

I had to wait for the van to be delivered from another depot Otherwise the service was very good, the staff were very friendly and efficient "
PETER COLET LAURIE
Verified Buyer

Overall service was fine. Only downside was that the floor of the van which I hired
had not been swept out properly and there was a residue of builders rubble which
I needed to clean out before I could load furniture and personal effects.
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.68 based on 147 reviews