Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals
Read Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

Moulsham Lodge Garage, Gloucester Avenue,

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Many thanks to Allied hire services very helpful and friendly staff and great service. Will hire again in future and recommend to all new clients.
The vehicle was in good and clean condition, the people were friendly and very helpful.
Amazing staff, great vans, easy and straight forward reservations of vans. Highly recommended.
I am an occasional hirer when our adult children move house. There has never been a problem. As a repeat user the admin is simpler. I always buy the additional CDW insurance to reduce the excess. If I’m using the Dartford Crossing I pay Allied so that they handle the Toll. I like use a local company.
The team at Allied are extremely customer focussed. They are very helpful and ensure they provide a vehicle that meets your needs. For me, I needed to extend my booking at the last minute and they managed to juggle things around to accommodate this despite being very busy. They are extremely good value for money compared to the big players. I can't recommend them enough.
Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff
Excellent service, would recommend to other people
An efficient, reliable and friendly service at a very competitive price.
It was easy to arrange, the van was ready when I got there. The lady I dealt was very pleasant and helpful. I thought the van could have been in a better cosmetic condition as it was suffering from the damage caused by previous customers.
With a very short notice ( 1 day before), I needed to rent a car on 10th December in Chelmsford and looking on internet at several "rent a car" services and all of them were very expensive and it were necessary for some of them to collect them in Stansted airport. I found the Allied website and checked the reviews which were very good and decided to try them. No regrets at all ...the best price and the best service by far, so I recommend them indeed !
Best people to hire from always amazing service and clean vans and so easy to deal with fabulous
Very easy and professional hire. Van was very high spec!
Great service for the European Hire I booked recently. However, I was disappointed that I was not apprised regarding the defective 12V Power Outlet on the mini-bus I hired. I ended up with a flat mobile battery; therefore unable to use my GPS for the rest of the journey!!!
Excellent service at short notice. Best prices for hire. Highly recommended.
Good service and required van hire was available at the time
too fast to get the vehicle
Very good service. Clean van, good price and pleasant staff. Will come here over Chelmsford Van Hire any day. Recommended!
Last minute van hire for a weeks hire.
Great customer service, keys drop box for out of hours return.
Great. Easy to use. Quick and simple.
Would use again