Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals

How would you rate Allied Vehicle Rentals?

Chimusoro
Verified Reviewer

I hired a 14 seater minibus to Scotland for a week summer last.
Alied service is second to none service. Today I am picking a 9 seater minibus for our week away. I compared the market the green company is nowhere near the Alied service.

Efficient and Reliable
Mr Jiri Kral

good servis
Verified Buyer

The overall service was friendly and efficient with a fair price.
HEATHER MARGARET GORROD
Verified Buyer

We hired two cars over the last two months. Both were in excellent condition and a joy to drive. The Fiat 500 x was fantastic. The service received from your Brentwood Office is always first class and so helpful.
JOHN WILLIAM FICKEN
Verified Buyer

Van was excellent ready and clean On return was met to hand over Very helpful
PETER JOHN CHRISTOPHER
Verified Buyer

I have used these vans a few times and find them excellent value for money and staff are really helpful and friendly. Would recommend
SCOTT ANTHONY MANNING
Verified Buyer

Hired a 14 seat minibus for my best friends stag weekend. Everything had been planned like a military operation times, places, stops, accommodation etc....! The only thing I couldn't control was the vehicle hire but thankfully the lovely lady on the desk at Chelmsford did that for me. I arrived at 8.00 and was due to pick up the stag alone at 8.30 then disaster struck. The guy who hired the night before hadn't bought the minibus back. You couldn't fault the lady I didn't pick up on the 'ohh god' vibes she stayed very calm made me a coffee (very nice, not nasty cheap stuff) and phoned straight away to brentwood depot after she couldn't get customer on phone. Within 30 mins I had a cheerful guy turn up go around the vehicle quickly and I was on my way. At first instance I thought **** im not getting this minibus today all im gonna get is a sorry. I was very wrong and I cannot big up the response to the situation and the professionalism enough. Id hire from allied again 100%. Lady on the desk I still don't know your name but I made one for you 'Legend' and a big thank you.x
KENNETH TERRAN
Verified Buyer

I found the entire service excellent with friendly and helpful staff a perfectly acceptable vehicle and would quite happily recommended them to everyone
CHRISTOPHER LAURANCE DUNNE
Verified Buyer

Great service, friendly staff and a great, clean vehicle. I would recommend Allied Self Drive
Verified Buyer

Easy pick up and drop off, van was ready as requested,
NICHOLA FENNINGSMILLS

Delivery with a smile
LUKMAN ADEDOYIN IYIOLA

hazle-free service.
JULIE NISBETT
Verified Buyer

I hired a 14 seater minibus for the day. The vehicle was in great condition, the booking in process was easy and very helpful. I was able to return the vehicle after hours, the whole hire experience was really good
ALAN CHARLES BARBER
Verified Buyer

On this occasion, as on previous visits, the staff were very helpful and courteous. I was supplied with the vehicle that I required. Collection and return were uneventful. I can fully recommend their service. I personally will use Allied again.
Verified Buyer

Easy renting, no problems.
ALAN EVANS
Verified Buyer

I've been renting cars from them for 4 years. They are the best value in the area. Their cars are new. If you want to pay double for the same thing, you can go with Europcar but why do that?
LUKE RYAN BUCKLEY
Verified Buyer

Great service! Was a few minutes late and was reassured to not rush.

Great people!
MARK SHERMAN
Verified Buyer

Nice friendly staff. Easy to find. Free parking for your car on pick up. Van was grand. Price was fantastic. Shown how to use van and controls for tail lift. Really recommend them.
Verified Buyer

Efficient reasonably priced service. Always a speedy pickup process with good quality vehicles.
BRENDAN MICHAEL MOLLOY
Verified Buyer

Easy and friendly service, car hired was very good and comfortable and economical for a long journey to Leeds and back.
Only points like to make was vehicle was filthy dirty outside and inside, few dents and scratches picked up from previous hirers, also empty tank on collection which meant a nervous journey through chelmsford to nearest petrol station.
However I always give benefit of the doubt and will recommend and plan to hire again later in the year.
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.63 based on 103 reviews