Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals
Read Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

Moulsham Lodge Garage, Gloucester Avenue,

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
unauthorized charges to my card. contacting them was very dodgy, passing me around from department to department, made an excuse that it was due to a fine, asked for a copy/ proof of the fine and received no reply... Avoid!!!
Easy to find, good-natured staff and the vehicles were clean. I'd recommend Allied and will be using them again soon
Very easy process from booking online to collecting and nice to see a hire company allowing 21+ for vans. Only thing to critique is no parking sensors for a new van which I think would make life a little bit easier for hirers
Very nice place and great staff
I always hire vehicles from allied. They are a brilliant company. Easy to hire with no problems. Staff are all friendly and helpful
Great service. Staff friendly, booking easy and convenient, the vehicles are always good quality and no funny business when returning. I use again and again and Id 100% recommend and often do.
Nice friendly staff, good price and for me very conveniently situated. The van I hired drove well with modest mileage but was rather shabby in the load area with hardcore stuck in the plywood lining; the longest part of handover was ticking off all the dents and scratches in the bodywork. Notwithstanding, for the price this was a good experience and I will recommend to others.
Easy to use, helpful staff, reasonable prive and Van did the job needed
Hired extra long wheelbase van , it had damage marks on it , which were noted by the Allied representative & marked on handover sheet.
Van drove well & was comfortable.
All correspondence with Allied was efficient & easy to deal with .
Would recommend & use again.
I have used this company many times. Always professional, helpful and friendly.
I shall continue to recommend them with enthusiasm.
We used Allied to move house and hired a 7.5 tonne lorry for 2 days, the staff were very helpful and we would not hesitate to recommend them. Thanks guys.
Staff friendly and organised but vehicle was awful and not fit for purpose. It was a Mercedes 7.5 ton box with tail lift, really old and automatic gears didn’t work, no radio ,
Very good service and helpful staff. Due to covid the office was shut when I returned vehicle but good information regarding drop off
Always very reliable and well organised.

Thanks
Was very good definitely use again
We returned our van a day earlier than hired for
Received a refund for the day not used ,very helpful staff
Excellent service from start to finish
Competitive price. Easy booking. Will definitely use again when I need a van.
Excellent service. Friendly. Staff