Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals
Read Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

Moulsham Lodge Garage, Gloucester Avenue,

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Great service. vehicle was faultless and amazing value
Lovely company with great customer service.
All worked fine. I left vehicle 30 min after closing time and posted keys in the box so would have liked confirmation all was OK. If I had had an email to that effect I would have given the 5th star.
Despite the website and a sign inside the shop, when I went to leave with my hire van I was told I can’t leave my car there. I asked where I could park and got told “round the corner somewhere”. This is Chelmsford branch. Then, the Ford Transit (2019) was good but the air con didn’t work and we were stuck in horrendous traffic on the M25 for nine hours in the blistering heat on June 1st 2021. In addition, the inside of the windscreen was so utterly filthy I was shocked - you’d expect better cleaning in between rentals in a pandemic!!!! I could hardly see out of the front window. Dangerous. Finally, I was disappointed that nobody explained how the stereo could be connected to Bluetooth sat navs. In fact there was no explanation about anything at all. First stop for fuel and I didn’t know how to open the fuel cap. All in all very disappointing. I would add pics buts it’s not letting me!!????
Easy process to book van online, very helpful staff when I collected and returned the van.
Fantastic quick and friendly service from Chelmsford branch.
Hired a flat bed truck but vehicle was not back as hirer decided to keep it Not allied fault as hirer had not told them They sorted out another suitable vehicle Great service have hired from them a old few times now and always had excellent service
I have hired vans from Allied on several occasions as I find the company to be really reliable, friendly and priced just right for the van hire, nothing not to like if you need to hire a van! I made booking initially via website and had response by the morning with confirmation of the van that I needed.
Very good service I would recommend to any Acquaintances without hesitation, my only complaint would be the selection of vehicles available but I did get the car a extremely short notice so it was understandable
Reliable service, excellent communication and good vehicles. Always helpful when needed.
Lovely van to drive and customer service was spot on. Had no problems at all and the chap who went through the arrivals process, brief and walk around of the vehicle was articulate, professional and sprinkled the formalities with humour. Will use again in the future.
Very good service staff really helpful and happy to see you .. Only problem not enough transit tippers to hire, only two in that depot . Apart from that I would recommend and use again Thanks Mark
Very satisfied with the level of service.
Have used allied many times for both van and car hire and I’m sure I will continue to do so as haven’t had any problems using them
Always try to help you out, and friendly people.
Really happy with my rental would use again
I thought this van hire company was very good on prices and no need for deposit just took your details and you paid at the end of your term. Van pretty new. Highly recommended.
Service is exceptional. I always used Allied and always will. Rates are very reasonable and Customer service is second to none. I highly recommend Allied to anyone.
Very easy to book and picking up vehicle was smooth.
Competitively priced. Local. Lots of choice. Efficient service. A thumbs up from me.
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.63 based on 407 reviews