Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals

How would you rate Allied Vehicle Rentals ?

MR. MIKE D APPLEWHITE
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service - really helpful and friendly. The minibus we hired was lovely. I have used Allied before and will certainly use again as my first choice when I need a vehicle again. Many thanks."
"Friendly, excellent value and always helpful"
MR. JACK SAVEALL
Verified Buyer
"Easy. Straight forward. Hassle free. Friendly staff in Chelmsford"
ROGER ALLEN ELECTRICAL
Verified Buyer
"Good vehicles, wide rang of vehicles in stock, helpful friendly staff, competitive prices"
"Great service"
MR. OLEG MAYSTRENKO
Verified Buyer
"Easy and quick! Nice to deal with! Always will use in future."
MR. DAVID JOHN HOPE
Verified Buyer
"Staff always friendly and helpful, vehicles have been reliable and the service has been hassle free."
MR. ALAN CHARLES PRICE
Verified Buyer
"I was lucky to get a very new vehicle (17 seat minibus) which was perfectly clean and ready to go. Staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. Just one drawback - fuel on an empty to empty basis and it really was empty when I picked it up. Full to full works much better."
MR. NICK MONTGOMERY
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff. Rented twice in February both went without any problems. Great vehicles."
JOHN TAYLOR
Verified Buyer
"Basically the car was a good one but it was overdue a service by 3000 miles and engine management light was on so did not instill confidence in Allied. I would question their safety policy as I felt the was not safe."
Dear John,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We’re sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience, we value our customer service very highly and hope we can address the issues below.

The hired vehicle is less than 8 months old and has done 13000 miles. The service requirements for this specific car is every 24 months or 20000 miles. Unfortunately there was an issue with the light incorrectly displaying, however we did explain this to you as you came to collect the vehicle. Please be assured that the service indicator system has now been fixed.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and we invite you to get in contact with us if you would like to discuss this further.
MR. KERRY CHAPMAN
Verified Buyer
"Quality service everytime I have used Allied’s Staff on point Fantastic customer care with a smile Highly recommend Regards, Eurolay Asphalt @ Rooofing"
MR. WILLIAM JOHN SKINNER
Verified Buyer
"Arranged to have the vehicle a day earlier, paid the appropriate fee, the van despite being relatively new was quite badly damage on most panels, went down the garage to fill prior to a long journey, handbrake wouldn't hold ( WTF) Took it back to the yard, Can't do anything mate, maintenance (at Chelmsford) is close now, Take a chance and drive it like that i was told...!!! ( No way ) Eventuality Sale staff tighten the handbrake cable themselves, Did notice one of the windscreen nozzles was blocked... All pointed to a lack of preventative servicing...especially the handbrake failure..."
Dear Mr Skinner,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience, we value our customer service very highly and hope we can address the issues below.

The hired vehicle is less than a year old and the handbrake was working correctly before being hired. Unfortunately however, this particular issue with the handbrake not holding is a known problem with this make of van and can often be caused by pulling up the handbrake too tight. We’re glad to hear that our staff were able to resolve the problem for you after our maintenance garage had closed for the day.

MR. ROBERT MAYS
"Always reliable"
PAULA JONES
Verified Buyer
"I left my passport in one of Allied's rental cars. I asked them to put it in a taxi and send it to Heathrow airport from Brentwood but they drove it to me personally at 7 o'clock at night to ensure its safety. Now that is what i call over and above excellent service. Thank you Allied"
"cars are allways reliable but could be cleaner probable because always flatout"
MARTIN CHAPMAN
"Very good service"
GIANFRANCO STELLA
"Great customer service"
DAVID ROBERT JOY
Verified Buyer
"The van was ready when I arrived and the staff were friendly, but there was a warning light constantly on, which I was told to ignore. To be fair, we drove well over 200 miles in it and it was absolutely fine."
GAVIN CHRISTOPHER CORNELIUS
Verified Buyer
"Always accommodating, providing a good service and a high level of vehicle. One of few vehicle rental firms who offer flexibility of dropping off after hours with no penalties..."
MICHAEL ARTHUR SEBER
Verified Buyer
"We hired a 9 seater mini bus with Allied the bus was well equipped and very clean we travelled to the Alps and back it was a very comfortable ride and no mechanical problems Allied service from start to finish was excellent would definitely recommend and use again and again. Michael Seber"
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.69 based on 172 reviews