Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals
Read Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

Moulsham Lodge Garage, Gloucester Avenue,

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Not 100% sure the vehicle I rented had been sanatised . Not the cleanest but got the job done .
Had to wait 45 mins to get the vehicle. When we got it, the tred on the tyres was extremely low and did not look safe - I'm unsure whether it would have passed an MOT. The air con in the vehicle did not work.
Dear Anonymous,

We apologise for the inconvenience you may have experienced. All of our vehicles are regularly checked and serviced. If you could please get in contact with us to let us know the vehicle you hired, we will be able to check this vehicle to ensure it is ok.

Thank you.
Friendly service and van was adequate for my job. I would recommend them.
I had to wait for the van to be delivered from another depot Otherwise the service was very good, the staff were very friendly and efficient "
I required a van at very short notice... allied were able to supply a van at the point of contacting them..... so I was very happy...

the only disappointment was that the van inside had not been looked after and very dirty inside and when moving my furniture they incurred scratches and dirt to them.... I look after all of my furniture so am quite upset to have removed my accessories slightly damaged..
Booking, dealing with the hire, picking up the vehicle and dropping off was a very good service. But the actual vehicles could do with a good clean especially inside, very grubby
cheapest 7.5t trucks around but pretty rough vehicles