Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals
Read Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

Moulsham Lodge Garage, Gloucester Avenue,

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Nice friendly staff, good price and for me very conveniently situated. The van I hired drove well with modest mileage but was rather shabby in the load area with hardcore stuck in the plywood lining; the longest part of handover was ticking off all the dents and scratches in the bodywork. Notwithstanding, for the price this was a good experience and I will recommend to others.
Hired extra long wheelbase van , it had damage marks on it , which were noted by the Allied representative & marked on handover sheet.
Van drove well & was comfortable.
All correspondence with Allied was efficient & easy to deal with .
Would recommend & use again.
Very good service and helpful staff. Due to covid the office was shut when I returned vehicle but good information regarding drop off
Great service for the European Hire I booked recently. However, I was disappointed that I was not apprised regarding the defective 12V Power Outlet on the mini-bus I hired. I ended up with a flat mobile battery; therefore unable to use my GPS for the rest of the journey!!!
Good service and required van hire was available at the time
Great service. Definitely happy. Although one concern I was rushed into hospital when hiring a van recently and a family member spoke with Allied and was told that bringing back the van one day late would not incur a day late charge. Sadly I did get charged and was told it was what it was. Not the greatest end to the business I used Allied for.
Great service. Van was old and kept coming out of gear. Needs tlc
Easy and quick process to book the car, good prices. A bit disappointed by the general outside conditions of the car (lot of scratches/marks)
When I arrived to collect my vehicle there was issues with one of the tyres. I pointed this out and the staff arranged a replacement straight away. Very competitive pricing.
Everything was fine, van was good & process was easy. Little frustrating that it says on the website they have customer parking then to be told after I parked up that I would need to move it off the forecourt and either park it behind the local co-op or on a residential street. To avoid change the website advice as slightly misleading. Other than that all good.
Dear Russell,

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad you were pleased with the van you hired.

We are currently working on a revamp to our website and this will be removed as part of the changes.

Thank you.
As a business owner I really appreciate Allied’s variety of vehicles, I’ve used them (when needed) for over 5yrs, they always seem to have a vehicle to fit the occasion, and the price that fits to
A bit a a wait but affordable
Good service but had to wait sometime for van to come out.
good efficient pick up and drop off . car not cleaned between users but otherwise ok.
Allied were great! I had to change my plans more than once because of the pandemic, and they reacted with patience and professionalism throughout.
Excellent and quick service
Good Value Hire
The van was ready when I arrived and the staff were friendly, but there was a warning light constantly on, which I was told to ignore. To be fair, we drove well over 200 miles in it and it was absolutely fine.
Easy to book and ability to pick up on a Sunday morning is especially helpful. When hiring their minibuses unfortunately they often leave you with little to no fuel. On the last hire the fuel ran out before I reached the nearest garage. Otherwise a very good company to hire from.
Great service