Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals
Read Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

Moulsham Lodge Garage, Gloucester Avenue,

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
good efficient pick up and drop off . car not cleaned between users but otherwise ok.
Allied were great! I had to change my plans more than once because of the pandemic, and they reacted with patience and professionalism throughout.
Excellent and quick service
Good Value Hire
The van was ready when I arrived and the staff were friendly, but there was a warning light constantly on, which I was told to ignore. To be fair, we drove well over 200 miles in it and it was absolutely fine.
Easy to book and ability to pick up on a Sunday morning is especially helpful. When hiring their minibuses unfortunately they often leave you with little to no fuel. On the last hire the fuel ran out before I reached the nearest garage. Otherwise a very good company to hire from.
Great service
Overall service was fine. Only downside was that the floor of the van which I hired
had not been swept out properly and there was a residue of builders rubble which
I needed to clean out before I could load furniture and personal effects.
easy process,
The overall service was friendly and efficient with a fair price.
Easy and friendly service, car hired was very good and comfortable and economical for a long journey to Leeds and back.
Only points like to make was vehicle was filthy dirty outside and inside, few dents and scratches picked up from previous hirers, also empty tank on collection which meant a nervous journey through chelmsford to nearest petrol station.
However I always give benefit of the doubt and will recommend and plan to hire again later in the year.
A great vehicle, helpful and speedy collection and delivery. All paperwork for driving in France well prepared.
One suggestion- tell clients the items they need for driving abroad - breathalyser etc. We knew but others may not. Otherwise five star.
Good service, good prices, and quality cars available
Good value and van in reasonable condition
Very good service. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would not use anyone else. Good value.
Cars available at all times

Pleasant staff
Overall the whole process was smooth and efficient. One thing you have to work out is the petrol situation. I understand your position in that people were returning cars nearly on empty and then removing their credit card details on file with you meaning Allied had to pick up the cost of refilling the car. That being said there must be a better alternative. each time I picked the card up the very first thing I had to do was get to the nearest petrol station asap. The likes of Hertz or Avis must handle it more efficiently and if you can match their procedures it would be significantly better
Very thorough service, and very accommodating when it came to dropping the van off. Very reasonable, have used before and will use again
Hired a transit van to move some furniture. Rental, collection and return procedures were straightforward and no hassle. Van was in good condition and drove well with no problems. I have no hesitation to recommend Allied and will certainly use them again.
Great service. Quick and reliable. I would recommend Allied Self Drive.
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.61 based on 250 reviews