Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals
Read Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

Moulsham Lodge Garage, Gloucester Avenue,

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Very easy process from booking online to collecting and nice to see a hire company allowing 21+ for vans. Only thing to critique is no parking sensors for a new van which I think would make life a little bit easier for hirers
Very nice place and great staff
I always hire vehicles from allied. They are a brilliant company. Easy to hire with no problems. Staff are all friendly and helpful
Great service. Staff friendly, booking easy and convenient, the vehicles are always good quality and no funny business when returning. I use again and again and Id 100% recommend and often do.
Easy to use, helpful staff, reasonable prive and Van did the job needed
I have used this company many times. Always professional, helpful and friendly.
I shall continue to recommend them with enthusiasm.
We used Allied to move house and hired a 7.5 tonne lorry for 2 days, the staff were very helpful and we would not hesitate to recommend them. Thanks guys.
Always very reliable and well organised.

Thanks
Was very good definitely use again
We returned our van a day earlier than hired for
Received a refund for the day not used ,very helpful staff
Excellent service from start to finish
Competitive price. Easy booking. Will definitely use again when I need a van.
Excellent service. Friendly. Staff
Excellent service for booking and collection. The car was perfect and served our purpose.
Very friendly, nice clean car and good price šŸ‘Œ
Easy to book and no issues whatsoever
Many thanks to Allied hire services very helpful and friendly staff and great service. Will hire again in future and recommend to all new clients.
The vehicle was in good and clean condition, the people were friendly and very helpful.
Amazing staff, great vans, easy and straight forward reservations of vans. Highly recommended.
I am an occasional hirer when our adult children move house. There has never been a problem. As a repeat user the admin is simpler. I always buy the additional CDW insurance to reduce the excess. If I’m using the Dartford Crossing I pay Allied so that they handle the Toll. I like use a local company.
Allied Vehicle Rentals is rated 4.63 based on 364 reviews