Allied Vehicle Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allied Vehicle Rentals

Tell us how Allied Vehicle Rentals made you happy
Delivery with a smile
hazle-free service.
I hired a 14 seater minibus for the day. The vehicle was in great condition, the booking in process was easy and very helpful. I was able to return the vehicle after hours, the whole hire experience was really good
On this occasion, as on previous visits, the staff were very helpful and courteous. I was supplied with the vehicle that I required. Collection and return were uneventful. I can fully recommend their service. I personally will use Allied again.
Easy renting, no problems.
I've been renting cars from them for 4 years. They are the best value in the area. Their cars are new. If you want to pay double for the same thing, you can go with Europcar but why do that?
Great service! Was a few minutes late and was reassured to not rush.

Great people!
Nice friendly staff. Easy to find. Free parking for your car on pick up. Van was grand. Price was fantastic. Shown how to use van and controls for tail lift. Really recommend them.
Efficient reasonably priced service. Always a speedy pickup process with good quality vehicles.
We had very good service from Allied Rentals hutton. They made sure the mini bus was satisfactory for our use. Very good customer service.... will differently use them again
Good quality vans and cars. Well looked after. Staff are lovely and helpful.
I hired a car for two days. It was straightforward to hire and took about 10 minutes to sort out paperwork and transaction.
I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them
I wanted a small van for 24 hours - friendly staff, very convenient and return process was extremely quick and painless. Would definitely use again.
Great price. Friendly staff and really happy with the van. The bloke dealing with me in the reception left nothing to chance. Showed me around the van. Controls and tail lift operation. Really happy and recommend this company to anyone. Thanks for a smooth rental.
Efficient, prompt and very reasonably priced.
Great and very helpful staff
Competitive pricing and very good staff.
Excellent service
The pick up and drop off were incredibly easy.
Great service, great experience