Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

4.8
Based on 840 reviews
Read Allcott Associates LLP Reviews

Tell us how Allcott Associates LLP made you happy
After a lack of response from the Leeds office, Timothy Allcott stepped in and quickly arranged a building survey for us, at a very fair price. The survey was thorough, with several helpful photographs. Good 'remedial' service, and a good final product.
Generally ok. Cost could be lower compared to competitors. Enrolling to your service was difficult and unfriendly but once set up, things progressed ok.
Very reasonably priced, responded promptly to correspondence the report I got was clear and easily understandable as well as incredibly detailed.
Muse the first appointment but that was my fault, another was easily arranged. I was keep updated as to when he would arrive, and the survey was done in a quick and efficient manner. I received a well laid out document explaining highlights and lowlights, asking with rough guides on any repair costs. Would happily recommend.
The survey was carried out in good time and gave us a good idea of the condition of the property
The Survey report form Allcott Associates was very good, It was very detailed, clear and easy to understand. Every part of the property was looked into and checked. They performed a very thorough survey. Would highly recommend them.
I received a thorough and detailed report. It was easy to understand and made me aware of work that I may need to carry out in the future. When I called Alcott Associates, they helped me track the progress of my survey. I received both a paper and email copy of my survey report.
They did the survey quickly and efficiently. The report was written in clear English . I’d recommend them to anyone needing a survey doing
I was happy with the service I received; very professional and friendly company. They ensured all my request were fulfilled satisfactorily. I will definitely be using them again for my next property.
Very professional and pleasant.
Fantastic survey, thorough and detailed! And good value for money!
I was unable to speak directly with the surveyor, which meant that there were a number of emails that went backwards and forwards. However, the queries were answered promptly. It would have been more effective if we could have spoken on the phone as some of the answers were technical. On balance I was very pleased with the work done and will certainly use Allcott again
Quick and efficient service. Would recommend to anyone needing a home buyers survey.
Our surveyor prepared a very thorough buildings survey report for a victorian terraced house we were looking to buy, and on request, included a market valuation and comment on the feasibility of completing a loft conversion. The survey report was easy to read and, on the whole, understand with accompanying pictures illustrating key things picked up during the survey. Further investigations were recommended and our surveyor was happy to discuss the results of these with us after they were completed, to put the survey findings into context. Initially, we had some issues with understanding the underlying cause of the problem and ascertaining how serious the problem was but after a few emails and an in depth phone call, all of our questions were eventually answered, allowing us to proceed with the purchase. On the whole, our experience was good; if we could have asked for anything else, it would only be that the issue and its seriousness was clearly explained a bit sooner without us having to press for answers. An earlier explanation would have avoided quite a lot of stress and also would have avoided us delaying the purchase proceedings as we were unsure about whether it was a fatal finding or not.
a thorough and comprehensive report
Punctual, professional and competent.
A thorough report running to 62 pages, good vfm. D P Dance
survey was uptodate conprensive . Thanks for a job well done.
Excellent report produced from the survey. Delivered withing a couple of days from the date of the survey and very detailed and comprehensive. Would recommend this firm.
All handled with minimum fuss and emailed report over when ready.
Allcott Associates LLP is rated 4.77 based on 840 reviews