Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Keisha
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Isabel
Leah
Excellent quality, I use it in my hair products. Absolutely love it
love the aloe vera. couldnt believe the size as well :)
I have now received an email from the company and I have seen the organic certification for their products. The missing label on my product was a glitch which they are addressing. I suppose I expected a response to my initial email a bit quicker than I should have done. Thank you
dear Customer Service Team, I recently purchased some Bentonite Clay from you. Today I tried to mix it with water, but it just clumped up. I added more water to the point the mixture was literally swimming in it, and it would not mixed any further. I normally buy the Aztec Indian Healing Clay and have never had a problem mixing the clay with liquid whether it's water, Apple cider vinegar, or aloe vera juice. Very disappointed as I wanted to use it on my face and hair, and I can't as the powder will not fully dissolve in the water. I really wish I never bought this. I tried calling the number on the website and it went to an EE voicemail, even though no mobile number is listed. DEE
Nicely packed and great products quality 😊❤️
The African black soap, is absolutely perfect. The scent is neutral but after using it for a week now, my skin feels amazing. It always feels great when you get great service from a Black-owned start up, i'm supporting all the way!
Great product, prompt delivery. Good to see Akoma moving away from plastic packaging as well.
Very nice quality products that I have been buying for years.
All natural ingredients
Great product for my skin. Smells great. Covers well without leaving my skin greasy. Will definitely make this a part of my daily skin routine.
I love this Shea Butter. A little goes a long way. I use a wooden lolly stick (eco friendly!!) to scrape the amount of butter I want, rub it in the palms of my hands to soften then massage it in where needed. Excellent for itchy shins which many of us get in the winter. Also great on my feet at bedtime - wake up to soft feet. I will be reordering.
Started making my own creams and was referred to Akoma by WholeElise on YouTube. Very quick and prompt service. Will certainly use again.
Love it! My skin feels super clean after use.
This is a wonderful product. Very healing. Although it seems a little greasy it absorbs quickly. And doesn’t clog up the skin. It’s hard in the pot so you need to get some out and rub it in your hands to soften a little. I use this on my face to improve the wrinkles. Works. A little goes a long way.
Calm and soothing for the skin.
I've used Akoma products for years and it's always good. I make my own skin care stuff, ever since a certain expensive hypoallergenic cream blew up my eczema & left me looking like a mutant turtle on the eve of my first national conference speech. Thanks for the fast delivery and happy new year to you all!
I’m super proud to support this brand. Absolutely everything I’ve ordered so far has been truly exceptional quality...(and I should know after a lot of dubious Amazon mishaps). The brand’s ethos of care comes through all its products, because of the huge self care benefits you feel. And as a fellow Ghanaian I couldn’t be happier. Double thumbs up of course.
I have been a proud customer of Akoma Skincare for many years. The products are of great quality and the team are very helpful and efficient. I have bought a multitude of products from the company, be it their amazing Black Soap, the wonderful Shea Butter, lots of different carrier oils as well as essential oils. Never been disappointed.
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.81 based on 611 reviews