Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Keisha
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Isabel
Leah
Lovely natural products. Good to know the people providing these items are being rewarded
Delivery arrived quickly and the products have always been great.
Great product! Thank you!
Excellent products.
Great service, I received my item promptly and it was exactly as described. Great quality and well packaged.
I have been using Akoma for many years and I am always highly satisfied with service and products. Thank you!
Great products and service, Akoma is my go-to for skincare products
Very reliable service.
a great company.
Great products, fast delivery.
The only company I will buy my shea butter from!
The Akoma Coco Butter is the purest that I've had. Their food grade coco butter is quite edible! I always buy from Akoma and recommend them to everyone whom I know appreciates quality and need pure products for their skin. I also find their selection of products unique, so you have a chance to experience unusual beneficial healing oils and soaps etc. that you would otherwise never know about.
Feels good to know I’m buying from an ethical company. Products are delivered on time and in excellent condition.
All of the products I have received from Akoma are absolutely amazing. They are 100% natural, affordable, quality products and the delivery is almost always on time. I will continue ordering from them in the future without even hesitating.
Great products and exceptional services. Fast Delivery
great service, fast delevery!
Fast service, thank you.
Akoma skincare is always my go to company to use for my skincare ingredients. I’m always shocked with how many products they stock and the absolute top tier quality is all is! The brand ethics really put me at ease, knowing that everything you buy is supporting fair trade businesses (and I love seeing the updates on Instagram from Angus too). The details for each product in the description is always very useful too, it tells you the scent, how to use it and more. I couldn’t recommend this amazing company enough! Support small businesses!
Amazing gives you great clear skin
Love it! Reminds me of the motherland, great for scarring
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.81 based on 610 reviews