Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Unit 9A Sawley ParkNottingham RoadDerby

This is a wonderful product. Very healing. Although it seems a little greasy it absorbs quickly. And doesn’t clog up the skin. It’s hard in the pot so you need to get some out and rub it in your hands to soften a little. I use this on my face to improve the wrinkles. Works. A little goes a long way.
Great products and customer care.
Great quality oil palm oil arrived quickly
Calm and soothing for the skin.
Arrived . Perfect
Absolutely ace products and couldn't be happier with my first order. The oils feel and smell great and you can tell that they are produced to the highest quality. A newly found future favorite.
Order came a lot sooner than expected so that was great and I had no other issues at all.
Quality skincare. I love this brand!
Hi Squalene oil as usual was as expected, delivery was next day, we only expected the usual 3/5 days, brilliant, been using Akoma for several years never had a problem yet.
My family and I just love your product use it every day very good well done akoma
I bought some Kombo butter to create my own pain relief balm. Lovely stuff that just melts into your skin. Fab service from Akoma and my product arrived quickly. Thank you!
Hace ya unos cuantos años que compro productos de Akoma, es importante para mi saber que no sólo la calidad es excelente si no que la gente que los producen reciben un precio justo por su trabajo. Los recomiendo
Really great products for my business and beauty products.
Good quality clay in good quantity at a great price! Relatively speedy delivery.
A good selection of quality products and great customer service.
Deliveries could be quicker but overall, very pleased.
Hello ,I would like to thank you for you’re understanding ,great customer service even if it was my mistake. I will definitely order from you again .My order did arrived I just made a mistake .
Myself and my husband have been using Akoma for the past year, we very happy customers.
Hi , I haven’t gotten the product yet ?
I have purchased from Akoma many times and I am always so impressed! Their products are really high quality, ethically sourced and reasonably priced.
The quality of everything I’ve bought from Akoma is always excellent.
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.80 based on 522 reviews