Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Unit 9A Sawley ParkNottingham RoadDerby, ,

Great products, great service - shipment arrived quickly.
I love the shea butter. It is very soft and easy on my skin. It glides very smoothly on my skin, that is why I keep coming back.
Amazing product at super prices. I have a skin condition and was concerned this would cause me an issue. I love it. I have now purchased a few other items and made my own face cream. My skin looks fabulous
As a customer of Akoma for at least 5 years, I have never been disappointed. Ever since being introduced to natural skin care, discovering your company with its community building, fair-trade ethos, and the information on each of its products, I have been able to formulate my own body butters combines with your oils. The quality of your shea butter is faultless, and my skin is glowing. Of course, a balance of mind, healthy social contacts, spiritual health, praise God, and taking care of my skin and that of my family is key. Holistic health. Thank you so much for your products.
Fanatic service and wonderful product. Very quick delivery which was extremely well packaged.
Excellent product's.
Very good. Thank you
very good product, helps keep my skin soft and doesn’t give any side affects
I love the products and the variety; however, I do feel the price could be more competitive.
High quality products, good ethics all at reasonable prices!
The product made my skin sore and irritated so I stopped using after 3 uses
Akoma excellent company would not go anywhere else they appear to have most products I want and continue to always deliver when you request to have your parcel delivered on a particular day it is no problem both boss and staff very helpful. Like any company in the Covid months they continue to offer a very good service well done to this skin care company Akoma.
The activated charcoal purchased was a quality product and the delivery was very fast.
Every product I buy is amazing. Quality, fair trade, vegan and I love the ethos of the company.
Great service and a great range of products at good prices.
So good! I I wanted something to help my spots and this soap has helped so much ontop my skin feels so soft! And the delivery was super fast!
Great products and I love how my skin has improved since using Akoma Vitamin E and Lavender creams. The essential oils are great too and assist to my skin regime.
Good quality product I won't buy anywhere else. Rose water is excellant value for money and smells lovely. Shea butter is the best quality I have found. Excellent service, delivery within a specified period with no delays. Love the work you are doing for the local people.
I always buy my carrier oils from Akoma. They’re great quality and affordable.
Excellent products and even better customer care.
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.82 based on 795 reviews