Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Unit 9A Sawley ParkNottingham RoadDerby

Love Akaproducts. Faster livery and less expensive than most. Great company
Have been buying Raw Shea Butter for year. Fabulous product.
My absolute favourite brand 😍😍😍😭😍 I love you guys . Lavender is really for me when I’m having a bubble bath πŸ›€πŸΏ especially after work outs . Really relaxes the muscles
I just bought my 3rd order. Obvious I'm very happy wid da product. Received on time, in good order. I will continue with akoma...dis was definitely NOT ah paid review. I don't play like dat.....
Very helpful company, the oils I ordered are all silky and glide onto my skin without being heavy. Everything is described fully and accurately. The quality of the oils is excellent, and I would certainly recommend. Delivery was also quick.
I got to know Aköma last year for my soap-making, there is a wide range of oils to choose and they are really good quality. I love the packagings, they look clean and tidy. The customer service is very efficient and kind for any inquiry. We will continue our purchase...
Good products
Beautiful shea butter so pure, envelop your skin in this indulgent and pure product! Only down side was shipping was expensive- almost £5 for 1 kg and it took a while to arrive. Could you give free shipping?
Excellent quality and fast delivery Thank you
Great selection available, good prices and speedy delivery
I have been using Akoma skincare for a while and I never knew you could get White palm kernal oil. As winter approaches I need an oil with excellent moisturizing abilities that will not cause me to sweat, I think this is more moisturiser than emollient on my skin. So far so good. The smell and texture is reminiscent of coconut oil but with a quicker melting point. This company is really efficient along with great service
I was so glad I got the free sample of their shea butter, it has led me to Akoma - the only UK Black owned store that I've seen sell such a wide essential oils and butters, as well as many other products. They have a loyal customer!
Lovely quality, as always
Great quality shea butter. I have been a repeat customer for a few years now and will continue buying. Thanks.
Yes,thanks i have recieved my Parcel but i have not started using them ...thanks
Amazing products and excellent customer service.
Great service, really lovely products and fantastic prices too. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Brilliant, good quality. Non plastic containers. Very pleased
The first time I have ordered from this website and I very pleased with how smoothly the transaction went.
Liguid soap,sure is a liquid,got the same viscosity and colour of pint of beer
Wont buy from here again
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.82 based on 367 reviews