Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Keisha
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Isabel
Leah
great service, fast delevery!
Fast service, thank you.
Akoma skincare is always my go to company to use for my skincare ingredients. I’m always shocked with how many products they stock and the absolute top tier quality is all is! The brand ethics really put me at ease, knowing that everything you buy is supporting fair trade businesses (and I love seeing the updates on Instagram from Angus too). The details for each product in the description is always very useful too, it tells you the scent, how to use it and more. I couldn’t recommend this amazing company enough! Support small businesses!
Amazing gives you great clear skin
Love it! Reminds me of the motherland, great for scarring
good prouducts
Very good customer service. Was such a nice surprise when they sent a complimentary bar of black soap and some Shea butter for Ghana’s Independence Day! Will definitely be buying from here again.
Akoma provides a very good service. Both in the quality of their products and delivery. I recommend Akoma and will carry on buying from them.
I am very please with Akoma Skincare.
Bought the black soap, have been using it every day for over a month now, I can see a clear difference in my skin. 10/10 would recommend, effective, affordable and gentle.
Fantastic product, it works wonders for afro hair. I mix it with other oils and my hair looks like I have blow dried it. Service is always trustworthy and reliable.
Amazing natural products, great prices, fast delivery and after my second purchase they added a couple of their products as a gift which is a very nice touch. I'm so happy I've found Akoma.
For the past few years we have used Akoma and we have never been disappointed!! All of the products are of an extremely high standard which you cannot find elsewhere. We always recommend Akoma to people who want to source organic and ethically sourced ingredients at an impeccable standard. thank you Akoma!
I love this company so much and recommended it to my friends and family, I love that they are vegan and supporting local communities, cannot rate highly enough!
A happy customer who keeps coming back for years .
Really enjoy the liquid black soap, my new stable body wash, super cleansing not drying. Purchased a gift set for my friend's birthday and she loved it.
I love Akoma. Great products, good delivery and it seems the ethics are great too!
Black shea soap makes a lovely shampoo. I've been using it for years and my hair is in great condition.
Great products! Will keep ordering !!
The main soap I use now!
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.81 based on 595 reviews