Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Isabel
Good customer service.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service. Lovely products. Shea Butter is fabulous.
As a qualified massage and aromatherapist of many years, I can honestly say the carrier oils I purchased are of superior quality, lovely to use and great value for money. Highly recommend and will definitely be buying more from this company.
lovely products
I've ordered twice from Akoma Skincare in the last few months and have only had a positive experience with them. Items arrive quickly and I'm really impressed that they don't pack everything in lots of unnecessary plastic. I order essential oils which are always great quality, guaranteed to be 100% pure and cheaper than the ridiculous prices you find in certain high street shops (these are often mixed with other ingredients too!). Thank you Akoma I'm a loyal customer
Absolutely brilliant product will purchase again. Also quick delivery and very helpful people. Dont hesitate to buy !!
This is a lovely oil. It’s a golden yellow colour, not too heavy and has a fresh but light hint of the strawberry smell. I use it in my body cream and it gives it a rich bright colour when combined with other oils. It really moisturises well and also seems to help the body cream to slide across your limbs making it much easier to rub in and sink in. It’s packaged in an amber bottle and is reasonably priced. I highly recommend. , yellow colour and light hint of strawberries 🍓
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 25th June 2021
I absolutely love Akoma Skincare! its hard to find pure oils and plant butters I love that they are fairly traded too. My skin is very happy!!
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 25th June 2021
The best soap I’ve ever used, this make my skin feel really clean, smooth and super nourished. I would definitely recommend
I adore the organic and fair trade Shea butter and use this in all my skincare and soap products - the quality and creaminess is the best I have sourced. highly recommended! Orkney Organics
Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 25th June 2021
I am so pleased with my purchase and the wonderful gift of love you also send. I immediately visited your website and fell in love with you all.
My experience with Akoma skincare is wonderful. I am 65years of age and no sign of wrinkles on my face or necks since using skincare from Akoma. I recommend it to anyone who wants a wrinkle free skin.
Good conpany. First time using and the products are good quality and delivery is fast. Very happy to support this brand
I love to use Akoma Skincare raw materials in my products knowing that they are of high quality and ethically sourced
Love it ….. i used it on my hair whichbis growing beautifully
Love the product, great packaging. My parcel ended up getting lost because the label fell off, I gave them a call and they dispatched it the same day and it arrived the next. Fabulous customer service. Thank you so much!
Lovely ;)
Loved it, the real deal.
Amazing quality products at an affordable price. Always feels good to know where the money is going as well, I'll definitely be buying from here again
I have loved every batch of Organic naturally filtered Shea butter & raw Nilotica Butter I have ever bought from Akoma. They continue to be my favourite source of Shea. Great service, ethics & quality- second to none! Thank you!
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.81 based on 681 reviews