Akoma Skincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Akoma Skincare
Read Akoma Skincare Reviews

About Akoma Skincare:

At Akoma, we do business in a way that's good for everybody.

Our all-natural skin care and spa products are both high quality and great value.
The pure plant ingredients used have all been specially chosen for their natural healing properties, giving a wonderful sense of comfort and luxury to our products so you can enjoy using them day after day.

Our growing customer base around the globe choose Akoma because the products are so easy to use and gentle on your skin.

support@akoma.zendesk.com

Akoma Skincare 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Isabel
Leah
Good quality
Lovely natural products. Good to know the people providing these items are being rewarded
Really enjoy the liquid black soap, my new stable body wash, super cleansing not drying. Purchased a gift set for my friend's birthday and she loved it.
All natural ingredients
Beautiful smell of fresh roses, which I have used my formulation for a toner and serum ✨🌱
Arrived . Perfect
Quality skincare. I love this brand!
My family and I just love your product use it every day very good well done akoma
Quality Organic products as promised
Very good customer service. Products of good quality.
Great natural products, Great delivery and a "black-owned" company which is always a plus.
Good quality product
Your delivery services was very efficient and excellent. It came on time and the products fantastic 👏
I just bought two of the soap bars. I haven't opened them because they're gifts, but they arrived quickly, they look nice in the packaging and they were a great price.
Generally Akoma skincare is of a good quality, and excellent for skincare
I have not used to Babusso oil yet. I will.use it to make high end soaps. But the ordering and delivery were swift and without problems.
I recently purchased the avocado butter and absolutely love it.
Nice to use and not too greasy, smells good too
Love your products. The order and delivery was great.
I love Monoi oil, this one has a lovely delicate scent, it’s amazing how they differ. It has a really nice texture and isn’t grainy like some. I normally add it to my home made balms to give a feeling of luxury, I’m looking forward to experimenting
Akoma Skincare is rated 4.81 based on 611 reviews