Airports Taxi Transfers Reviews

+44 20 3529 6710

Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road

Tell us how Airports Taxi Transfers made you happy

customer service
"excellent service, reliable and on time"
"service was excellent one complaint, had requested booster seats for 5 & 6 year old & none provided but other than that really happy"
"Very nice polite young man. Arrived on time. I left my glasses in the car & he came into the airport looking for me to return them."
"Excellent service and great price. Thanks for your service."
"excellent service and pick right on time would reccommend to anyone who wants a transfer around the algarve"
"I have used Airport Taxi Transfers from Gran Canaria Airport to Maspalomas and back four times during the past year and I rate the service excellent. Highly recommended."
"Excellent services, good rates for Rome."
"Excellent service from both drivers. Prompt and reliable will definitely use again"
"Fast and efficient like all airport transfer services suppose to be. Recommended."
"All very smooth, driver was waiting for us on arrival and dropped us to our hotel no worries, would defo recommend as only booked about 12hours prior to scheduled pick up. Driver also very friendly."
"Wash to book, Taxi was 20 mins late so we were starting to get worried. A little suprised when a small coach arrived for just the 2 of us. But we got there :)"
"The driver was on time, friendly and very professional. A great experience overall"
"Very good service would use again"
"We had to lodge a lost baggage claim whilst our transfer driver waited for us. He was so patient and showed great understanding. Great experience with this transfer service and driver."
"very good service, had NO problem. timely pick up."
"Booked transfer from Lisbon airport the night before. We were greeted by a friendly driver with s comfortable vehicle. For the return journey I had booked the wrong date in error. I phoned the call centre and within 30 minutes a cat arrived to take us to the airport. Again an excellent vehicle and friendly driver. I cannot recommend this company highly enough."
"The driver was not present on the airports I started looking for him"
"Perfect as usual."
"Great service"
"Very convenient and reliable. I amended my pickup time via email a few hours earlier and my request was honoured free of charge. The driver was courteous and friendly. I have used this service in different parts of the world for large group of travelers and I am never disappointed."
Airports Taxi Transfers is rated 4.87 based on 7,904 reviews