Airports Taxi Transfers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Airports Taxi Transfers

+44 20 3529 6710

Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road

How would you rate Airports Taxi Transfers?

"They were on time and a very safe driver. It was easy to book and will use this service again."
"happy and very helpful staff,rapid service"
"Excellent service"
"Very nice service! Nice personal! All 3 transfer are provided timely and very professional. Thank you!!"
"Highly recommend this company - easy and simple to reserve and pay in advance from UK. Immaculate cars with exceptionally courteous and professional drivers with pick up from airport so efficient."
"Excellent service, excellent driver,"
"We decided at last minute [because of luggage problems] to take a taxi from the airport to our hotel. Easy to book, pickup wonderful and nice driver from airport to destination. Perfec"
"The punctuality of the drivers the comfort of the transport and the fact that the company went out of thier way to provide the service i required"
Margo Guenther
Verified Reviewer
"Knowledgeable and friendly drivers. Quick response to a booking change. Would highly recommend."
"Driver was on time , booking experience was very good. I would recommend others to use this taxi service."
Chris Rosling-Josephs
Verified Reviewer
"Great service very efficient, drivers very pleasant I would use this service again when I next go to Barcelona."
"Great service."
"Great service and the driver was lovely"
"Transfer excellent with very friendly and helpful driver, could not have gone better."
"The driver was there waiting for us and was a very pleasant person who got us to our hotel in good time ."
"It’s a great way to get to your hotel, especially when travelling to an unfamiliar place."
"I used this service twice: one in Paris in March , and second in Rome in April. There were 4 passengers and we were satisfaied for 100% in time accuracy, the drivers, the car quality and cleanliness. The drivers were polite and welcoming. I will use Airports Taxi Transfers in the future and will reccomend it, of course!"
"First time I’m using Airport Taxi Transfers I was very happy, very professional, friendly and helpful."
"I think his name was Fabian. We were wait up in the Tuscan hillside, I wasn’t sure he would find us. He did - and was early too! He even pointed out some historically significant buildings on the way to the airport!"
"Easy booking, confirmed correct details, arrived on time, clean and smart driver/car combination! 100/100"
Airports Taxi Transfers is rated 4.89 based on 4,677 reviews