Airports Taxi Transfers Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Airports Taxi Transfers made you happy

customer service
Renteria
"Airport Taxi's rates were the most competitive when we were shopping around for a private taxi to and from the Airbnb home we were staying in Naples, Italy. Both of the drivers that picked and dropped us off were extremely polite and professional. On our way to Naples the driver stopped many times to take photos of my wife and I in the beautiful scenic spots. He also told us the names of the towns as we drove through them. Both vehicles were Mercedes Benz. Customer service was also easy to reach when I had questions. Overall I was extremely pleased with their service."
"Everything was perfect, direct pick up at the airport, very nice boat and trip to the hotel. No waiting time and very nice staff. Thank you.."
"Made to feel comfortable & welcome. Prompt & professional. Even with heavy traffic we still had a smooth & safe ride. I'm sorry I can't remember the drivers name. But I know it was his first week. Please pass on our thanks"
"Excellent timely service I would recommend"
"Very good service and good price"
"Happy with transport from start to finnishjanice"
"The drivers were on time and very pleasant, I also received a courtesy call from the driver before pickup on the return journey to let me know he had arrived. I would definitely recommend and use this service again. Thanks, Christopher"
"Great service and communication when getting picked up and dropped off. Great driver and taxi. Will use again."
"First Class Service. Driver very punctual and friendly."
"We had two different drivers for our arrival and departure. They were both prompt and quite friendly. Will definitely be using them again."
"Excellent service, we were met at the airport and picked up at the hotel by our driver Derya who text us to let us know he had arrived which was brilliant, it took the worry out of everything, thank you"
"The cheapest we found and excellent service. Able to add multiple drop off points. Driver sent a WhatsApp with their location when we arrived at the airport and stopped at a gas station so we could buy supplies. Would use again."
"Our driver was exactly where he was supposed to be right on time, knowledgeable, and funny. Very convenient way to get into Reykjavík from the airport - would definitely recommend."
"Anyone wishing to use this service will not be dissatisfied with either the standards of both the vehicles or the professional standards of the drivers excellent"
"Everything works As ordered and agreed. Recommend."
"Booking was easy and confirmed. Taxi driver was waiting although the flight was delayed for 30 minutes. Very friendly driver and comfortable car. Trustworthy en good service!"
"Good service, on time"
"Easy and efficient service"
"We booked two transfers and both were excellent. The taxis were on time, the vehicles clean and comfy and the drivers helpful and polite."
"Fast, friendly and reliable service"
"We're there pick us up spotless cars and lovey people"
"Brilliant service, driver was waiting when we arrived in Faro airport, I had to email to confirm the pick up details as we were dropped at the wrong hotel (our fault not the driver) and they came back to me straight away - would definitely recommend and prices were very reasonable"
"I minor issue. On the return journey, the driver did not come to our apartment building As this had happened on a previous occasion, I had specified the correct address at time of booking"
Airports Taxi Transfers is rated 4.86 based on 10,352 reviews