Airports Taxi Transfers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Airports Taxi Transfers

+44 20 3529 6710

Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road

How would you rate Airports Taxi Transfers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Renteria
"Airport Taxi's rates were the most competitive when we were shopping around for a private taxi to and from the Airbnb home we were staying in Naples, Italy. Both of the drivers that picked and dropped us off were extremely polite and professional. On our way to Naples the driver stopped many times to take photos of my wife and I in the beautiful scenic spots. He also told us the names of the towns as we drove through them. Both vehicles were Mercedes Benz. Customer service was also easy to reach when I had questions. Overall I was extremely pleased with their service."
Unverified Reviewer
"Everything was perfect, direct pick up at the airport, very nice boat and trip to the hotel. No waiting time and very nice staff. Thank you.."
"Made to feel comfortable & welcome. Prompt & professional. Even with heavy traffic we still had a smooth & safe ride. I'm sorry I can't remember the drivers name. But I know it was his first week. Please pass on our thanks"
Sandra Lowdon
Verified Reviewer
"On time and the driver was very helpful and friendly"
"Drivers were courteous and punctual,we would definitely recommend. Only one negative we did request a car seat for baby but both vehicles came without one hence only 4 stars for vehicles."
Mike Charnock
Verified Reviewer
"I pay for a Mercedes E class and you dump me in a standard taxi... why? How can you think charging me for this is fair???? Why have you ignored 3 emails???? DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Pleaee investigate my case MC395209841"
"nice clean vehicle stress free transport to and from our hotel drivers communicated with us by text to keep us informed of their time of arrival"
"Overall good company, except for the lack of flexibility for unexpected situations (a common occurrence when flying). I booked through Airports Taxi Transfers website. It was easy to use, and the prepayment option was nice. It's also great that they offer services at all hours, as we had an extremely early flight. I booked a trip from the airport and back. The trip back to the airport went well and as expected - someone was waiting for us outside our residence at the appointed time. However, for the trip from the airport when we first arrived, we had our flight pattern changed at the last minute and had to push our arrival time a few hours. While this did put the arrival time at a late/early hour, this is a time that services are offered. When I contacted the company to change the time, they told me they didn't have availability at that time so we had to cancel. However, since it was short notice, we were still charged. While I can understand not wanting to provide services at that hour on short notice, the lack of flexibility in providing a refund (particularly as the time change was something we didn't have any control over) was frustrating for a company providing these services."
"we were very impressed with the service we got. There was someone waiting on us when we arrived at the airport with our name so was easy to find. we will definitely use this company again and would recommend this company for future travellers. thank you."
"Taxi drivers were really lovely and great, giving us lots of tips about less known places to go in Lisbon on the way there! Prompt pick up both ways! Could not recommend more for seemles service"
"Turned up on time for both journeys drivers were helpful vehicle was nice they kept us informed by text which was reassuring."
"On time, friendly and clean vehicle. Couldn't get any better."
"NICE DRIVERS, GOOD CAR, FAST !!!"
"Very well done! Great deal and pleasant transfers! We were a group of eight with kids and we were very satisfied!"
"Overall good service, however, the taxi that picked us up from airport was 40 minutes late! had no cash to pay for the airport parking and requested cash from us."
"Great service Francesco was waiting for us at the airport when we arrived at arrivals hall as agreed with our name clearly displayed. Also we were able to practice our Italian which was an added bonus."
"EMPRESA MUY RECOMENDABLE Y RESPONSABLES"
"The service provided was perfect and all we needed. Everything was on time and the cost was cheap so everyone was happy"
"Driver was waiting friendly and had some local tips."
"Drivers were very pleasant and informative will use again when required :)"
"The driver was on time and friendly. Everything was smooth!"
"Excellent service, driver waiting at the airport when we arrived and collected on time when returning. We were only surprised when instead of a car we had a mini bus just for the two of us. We would not hesitate to use again and we also had the option to pay the driver when booking."
"Very friendly knowledgeable drivers. They shared lots of local information with us during our journey from Naples to Pompeii. I would definitely use this service again."
Airports Taxi Transfers is rated 4.89 based on 4,127 reviews