Adrian Flux Reviews

Read Adrian Flux Reviews

contact-us@adrianflux.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Adrian Flux made you happy
Very friendly lady on phone, so helpful!! I couldnt believe the price i was quoted. Very happy with the outcome!
Unsolicited spam calls several times a day most of which are just silence when you answer. AVOID THESE SPAMMERS
Called these guys as a so called "specialist" car insurer. No obvious benefits from them vs. premium blue chip providers. Way more expensive, +100% over best quote. Staff knowledge limited. No attempt to highlight relevant benefits. On line quote provided was identified as incorrect when on the phone and premium quoted increased by 12%.
Very disappointed. Took out classic car insurance last month for one year at a cost of £99. Have now sold the car and asked to cancel the policy. They claim there is no refund! This is absurd. £25 admin fee, £18 expenses fee leaves £56 which apparently is below the threshold for refund! Daylight robbery. wont ever use them again.
Couldn’t believe their prices. Please avoid .person I spoke to had to go through all my details five times as he kept loosing them. They were good about 10 years ago ..... greed or relying on stupid customers.
been with them for the last year, now i want to insure they accidentally lost my proof of no claims..buyer aware
Cancelled daughters policy saying numerous offences on black box, which voided her policy, they wont even give us a print out of the offence, closed the app down on phone so cant even look at faults they are saying, this is not only hers but five other people in the same week have all had policies voided, all before the 12 months is up on the 11 month, so cant claim NCD, they also offer a new quote to renew policy when they inform you with 7 day notice.
Rip off stay well clear , my daughter insurance got cancelled has she went over 4mph on her black box to take over on a motorway ,to complete a safe manoeuvre, now problems getting to work has cannot renew insurance with current pandemic and furlough , they are even horrible on the phone.
Gave 1 star because I couldn’t give zero stars. Ripoff n a con!
Quickly came up with a quote for a French NCD. The price was competitive. The people I talked to on the phone were helpful and polite.
Competitve
I had a small bumper tap back in 2019 due to a icy road in fact a small scuff on mine and the ladies bumper I’m still driving car without repair even tho tcut would remove the mark, The lady instantly jumped out the car claiming wip lash to her neck. I explained to my Adrian flux 4 times even gave a collar number from a police officer who witnessed the whole thing. After 5 months I heard nothing from Adrian flux at all. On my renewal the claim that was paid out was nearly 6k. On asking Adrian flux why was this so much they stated it was due to injury/whiplash, I continued to ask why they paid this as I had evidence that it couldn’t of been whiplash as it was less then 5mph tap and the woman jumped out bouncing around claiming she had whiplash, police witness too I was told that’s not their department. And they couldn’t do nothing as it’s already been paid out. This is one star too many
I only used Flux last year because they were the only company who'd accept my Spanish NCB but, they charged me DOUBLE for that service. When my policy came for renewal, their email said "We've found the most competitive quote" but it was still over DOUBLE what I've been quoted. Also their email says they're going to take the money automatically. I sent two emails telling them not to but both ignored. Had to call to get response and the guy said, "oh, how much have you been quoted?" I told him to just give me their best quote to which he said, oh we don't work that way! I will NEVER use this company again! I also asked for an email to confirm they wouldn't take any funds at the end of the current policy.
Just go to show what this company has come to by the recent reviews. Avoid
If I could give '0', I would. Took out a policy some 5 months ago, paid in full at the time, with a 6000 mile annual limit, but realised over the course of the year I would breach that limit (currently at 4k), so called to increase. They emailed a response, first stating they would increase my premiums by ~£1K and then stated they were unilaterally cancelling my policy with 7 days notice. I've two cars insured with this company, have no claims and have no prior claims with any other company. I'm absolutely apoplectic at their approach and attitude... if you see this review on other websites, well, it's genuine and it's just me posting it multiple times to get the message across. Avoid them like the plague.
Amazing company, great knowledge very friendly staff.
Anyone thinking about agreed value insurance or infact any insurance please be aware of what I feel is an absolute con . I phoned Adrian Flux Insurance Services last week for a quote on my defender , I told them an approximate value on the vehicle etc , they came back to me with a figure of £245 for 12 months insurance agreed value , all I had to do was send 7 photo's of the condition and fill in a few forms , simple , after sending the documents last week , today they emailed me to tell me that their agreed value figure . The figure they quoted was far less than agreed over the phone and far less than one of their competitors have agreed on , they basically told me that they could not insure my vehicle unless I agreed to 25% less than its market value , I told them that Hagerty had agreed the full market value so no I will use your 14 day cooling off / cancellation period please , for this they charged me £72 !!!! so be warned , they agree to everything over the phone, can't insure you and then charge you for going elsewhere , absolute disgrace
The girl I spoke to was very clear and helpful. Price was very reasonable. Documents were emailed promptly. This is our first time to insure with the company but am very happy.
DO NOT USE after 3 years of insuring numerous different vehicles I finally had to pull the plug there service is a scam all they care about is ripping you off with every penny they can bleed out of you, god forbid you ever had to make an actual claim with these rip off merchants ! Rude and unhelpful staff ... extortionate cancellation fees ! DO NOT USE !!!!
I have both car and motorcycle insured with Adrian Flux for the past 3 years. They are competitive, and very helpful and knowledgeable. With friendly staff and service. 10 out of 10.
Adrian Flux is rated 3.35 based on 231 reviews