Adrian Flux Reviews

Read Adrian Flux Reviews

contact-us@adrianflux.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Adrian Flux made you happy
The staff were extremely unhelpful unable to resolve a basic issue, I spent over an hour on hold, terrible service.
Put on hold for 1 hour where I already have insurance with Adrian Flux and trying to transfer insurance to an other car, impossoble. Telephone staffs attitude is terrible and if I could get out of being insured with them I would. Will not use them again
Through I was speaking to Churchill insurance but ended up speaking to flux never got the insurance certificate sent out
Avoid at all costs very bad company
I wish I could give Adrian Flux a zero star!! Been a loyal customer for the past 12 years and had 4 vehicles insured with them, and the renewals this year came to approximately 3.5K for all 4 with 11 years mirrored no claims. We was always told that we could not have multi vehicle cover as it would be much more expensive and the renewal prices could not be beaten like for like. We have now changed over completely to Aviva multi vehicle cover for all 4 and have just got like for like for 1.4K!!!!!!! Adrian flux have totally ripped us off for thousands. They should not be allowed to trade.
Absolutely rubbish insurer, they should not even be operating, I have been with them for year, then unexpectedly my house flooded, which It never has done before, so phoned them and they said its not accidental damage so won't help us, STAY WELL CLEAR OFF ADRIAN FLUX!!!
Worst decision I have made choosing an insurance company, my wife has a limited run future classic so thought using a specialist would be a good decision. However, it has turned out to be a very unpleasant experience so far, and continues to give.... I should have known from the start with the very typical 1980's sales approach when you're on the phone (they only deal over the phone so they can "close" you whilst you're on the line). Be aware that because they are a broker they for some reason cannot act like other main insurance companies & you will be asked to provide hard copy proof of everything for all drivers, inc proof of no claims, driving licence codes from DVLA (had to provide this a couple of times). For clarity I have only recently taken out a policy with them and can only hope that I don't EVER have to make a claim for the remainder of the cover.
My son had a learner policy with my husband as a named driver for around £300, he passed his test with 6 weeks left on the policy, they quoted him £7200 to insure his £600 18 year old Renault Clio, this car has a small engine, we got a better insurance policy through Direct Line for £1400, we were told he was not entitled to a refund of the outstanding policy & they cancelled the insurance immediately without request, leaving the car stuck at a garage. Terrible service, each call took a excess of 45 minutes on hold whilst the untrained agents disappeared, terrible service all over & a complete rip off not refunding or allowing the policy to be changed!! Please do not believe the trust pilot reviews for Adrian Flux, they somehow manage to get bad reviews removed, I have provided proof of the policy & still the reviews were removed!!
Absolutely appalled by the way this company has behaved towards my daughter. Next to no customer service, frighteningly expensive and bad administration. Never use this company.
Contacted me near the end of the 14 day grace period about a change in annual mileage, tried calling them to resolve this and was on hold for nearly half an hour on each day. Finally got through to a person and had to pay almost the same as my initial quote, was told they'd match a cheaper price if I found one. Which I did, it was less than half what I was now paying adrian flux. They also declined the documentation i sent as proof of no claims bonus, claiming there was no name, address, vehicle detail or no claims bonus on there, in the time it took them to list this I found all that information. Straight up scammers just looking to rinse money off you, with poor accessibility to ensure you can't get hold of them in time.
10 days ago I was make motorbike insurance charged me 175 pounds now I want to cancel and want to charge me 32,44 /time on cover charge/ and also 30pounds /cancelation fee/with in cooling period!! Legal robbery!! SCAMMER!!! AVOID!!!
Son's new driver insurance with telepathic box fine for two months then bombarded with texts and emails about speeding 4 mph over and above limit then cancelled policy very unhelpful in providing dates and speeds until offered another policy you guessed it £300 dearer. Like a fool accepted it because of cancellation blacklist. All fine for two months until bombarded again saying box not affixed to screen after 2 x £15 kits from them cancelled again! Advisors short and sharp and cannot believe cancelled due to the box. Now a problem getting it off the windowscreen Avoid Like the plauge!
Charge me1700 for 3 months then Charge me another 3000 for 9 months because I used my mileage my girlfriend car broke so being a nurse in community looking after cancer patients and very ill end of life patients the company and the girl had NO concern but the money
Do not insure with this company. I used them for years, but realised every time I tried to change ANYTHING I lost out. A month before giving up driving, I had to renew my policy for £250. They refunded me £83 - a sort of final insult. I advise you to avoid them like the Covid! Everything works in their favour. There is plenty of competition out there.
Disorganised, hidden fees and disproportionate costs, not supportive of their clients when they actually need guidance and solutions. Not sure how they can get away in a demanding and highly regulated industry.
Never had an issue, quick and simple over the phone. Always had great experience with staff. Always happy to help!
Saved money, and decent guy ont phone
Very friendly lady on phone, so helpful!! I couldnt believe the price i was quoted. Very happy with the outcome!
Called these guys as a so called "specialist" car insurer. No obvious benefits from them vs. premium blue chip providers. Way more expensive, +100% over best quote. Staff knowledge limited. No attempt to highlight relevant benefits. On line quote provided was identified as incorrect when on the phone and premium quoted increased by 12%.
Couldn’t believe their prices. Please avoid .person I spoke to had to go through all my details five times as he kept loosing them. They were good about 10 years ago ..... greed or relying on stupid customers.
Adrian Flux is rated 3.35 based on 234 reviews