Adrian Flux Reviews

Read Adrian Flux Reviews

contact-us@adrianflux.co.uk

East Winch Hall, East Winch

Tell us how Adrian Flux made you happy
I insured my van with adrian flux and was asked for my no claimes and milage. I forwarded my no claims from email off last insurer and told someone over phone my milage. I asked if they needed anything else. They said no. That was in march. On saturday out the blue my insurance was cancelled. Looking back i did get an email saying they could not open my attachment, i missed it. That was it. Now i have a cancelled insurance and it will up my preiums and they want nearly double to be paid again to be insured. Minimal warning and no understanding. Avoid.
On the phone for 2 weeks at various times & nobody answered, tried call back & yes they called me at requested time but then told to hold for 20mins until a colleague free, a complete waste of time & money.
Dirty robbing bastards that's all avoid at all costs
I've just looked at the negative reviews & I share some of other customers frustrations. However, I myself had a difficult time attempting to have a refund issued & as a consequence ended the call; I redialled to initiate a complaint & unfortunately was abrupt with the female who answered, & I got demanding, but the employee who, I found out was called Kayliegh, kept her composure, assimilated the information & asked me to hold, on her return I had calmed down & she again listened to my discourse, she then requested I hold again until she discussed this with the necessary dept. & had practically resolved the issue on her return, with the utmost courtesy & professionalism, which I have to applaud! 👏 So I hope the hierarchy at adrianflux see this review & recognise the efficiency & diplomacy she applied to the situation. Thanks again kayliegh. To all those customers who find themselves in a complex place with a call centre, please remember it's more about how individuals can apply the necessary skills than them trying to be difficult; most of the time.
This company epitomises the whole 'modern corporate' bad nasty thieving company. They will squeeze every penny out of you like the scum they think you are and then charge you for leaving. STEER CLEAR OF THIEVES, INITIAL DEAL WILL SOUND GOOD BUT THEN THEY GET THEIR CLAWS INTO YOU. MY £464 QUOTE TURNED INTO £1000 WITHOUT THEM TELLING ME, JUST STOLE THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AFTER TWELVE YEARS LOYALTY.
Appalling never answer the phone if your an existing customer. Only interested in getting new customer. I'm still waiting quote via email or post. Have 14 day cooling off and trying to change to a different company but they don't answer calls and haven't sent hard copies via post. Wouldn't recommend
Stuck on hold for 15 minutes before anyone spoke to me, not a good sign. No refund given on cancellation of car insurance policy even though I asked about this when I took it out. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!
There charges for cancelling a policy are outrageous. I'm quite happy to pay an admin fee which they set at £30.00 but on top of that they want an additional £105. 87p for absolutely no reason. I know this isn't common as I cancelled another car insurance on the same day with "Performance Direct" and they made no charges at all. - Avoid!!!
Premium rate phone number. Had to phone three times and still didn't manage to renew. £100 of phone charges and all I got was no renewal and phones getting put down upon answering. DISGUSTING THIEVES TAKE MONEY FOR YOUR LOYALTY VIA A SNIDE PREMIUM RATE NUMBER TACTICS WITH LITTLE TO NO SERVICE ......STEER CLEAR UNLESS YOU WANT A LOAD OF STRESS NOT KNOWING YOU ARE INSURED.
Very high hidden charges if you decide to cancel the insurance. We had to do it as we sold the vehicle and the insurance was no longer needed. They started threatening us with debt collectors. Avoid that company!
Had a breakdown away from home , called Adrian flux as I took breakdown cover out with insurance and all went very smoothly. I had 2 taxis to drive all 9 of us home and van was picked up and dropped off by next afternoon.
Cancelled my policy with them on campervan after 3 months, and despite policy booklet showing otherwise they are refusing to refund any of my premium. So basically I have paid 12 months price for 3 months cover .My advice, go elsewhere ...don't even think about it...
Very poor customer service. Took over a week to register a claim. It took over one hour to get through to someone in the claims team to only be bounced around and left on hold again and again. When I finally registered my claim the details weren't passed on to my insurance provider (these guys are the middle man). Took 9 weeks for them to pay out on my claim. When I got a new car I gave them the opportunity to quote, it only took 10 min to get through to someone vs over an hour when you have to make a claim). The quote was £1000 more than the previous year's insurance i held with them all because my car was stolen and I had to claim. They convinced me to take the insurance while I shop around and I can cancel with a full refund within 14 days...only later to find out there are admin charges applied. I found better insurance, for less than half of the price quoted and better cover. Oh and they also loaded my policy with loads of extra I didn't need and weren't included in my previous years policy's. Upon reflection I belive they were trying to make it hard for me to leave. The terms for getting a full refund within 14 day's only applies if you find like for like cover or better cover at a price they are unable to match.
Obtained a competitive quote,which i accepted, with care and professional advice on a Campervan. Completion of documents with the minimum of fuss.
Terrible service. Firstly, when you have to renew you have to contact them on a premium rate number. I did this with a 30 minute wait each time to get cut off everytime. To add the renewal guy said you cannot renew online. I finally maxed my monthly spend on my phone of £100 just trying to speak to somebody to renew and that was just Adrian Flux and nobody else, and I still hadn't renewed. I then found out you could do this online. Howeve, you recieve an email to say that you have been paid but no confirmation or certificate of insurance. So I'm now £100 down, can't get to work as I'm not sure if I'm insured and self employed so no money today. Thanks Adrian Flux for my rubbish week. Looking elsewhere for professionals and complaining to the ombudsman. STEER CLEAR
Cannot get through to them. Renewal price high. Costs me £50 in phone calls just to be cut off or not resolved. STEER CLEAR UNLESS YOU WANT AN INFURIATING EXPERIENCE.
Tried to talk to Adrian Flux about address change. Impossible to talk to the right person. Started at 9am. It is now 11.10am. They were very good. Now they are awful. I will not use them again.
After two years of straightforward insurance cover from Adrian Flux, the last year has been really poor. Having changed my campervan, it took six weeks and repeated requests to get any response, and even longer to get a revised quote. Even then I could not get a response to activate it. Cancelling the previous policy and getting a refund has been even worse. Maybe I was just dealing with a particularly inefficient person, but I am certainly relieved I didn’t have to make a claim. Strongly recommend you avoid unless you have no other choice. Trefor Lloyd
Absolute Robdogs! My husband insured with these even though I told him of my family experience. He thought they were ok until he cancelled the policy due to selling the vehicle when they've charged him the policy for the rest of the year even though it was only renewed in January, just 4 months ago. HERE IS A WARNING TO ALL- They claim to be EXPERTS in kit cars, modified cars, motorcycles, trikes, plus every motor manufacturer... they're only EXPERTS in ripping people off! If you want a policy just so you are legal, ok fine BUT don't ever expect to make a successful claim and if you cancel, it makes no difference, you'll still have to pay. A family member after a no fault accident was well over a year awaiting a payment. He was actually shocked when it came through as was so long, he'd pushed it from his mind. Even then it was a pittance and for nothing like what his kit car had been worth and not for injuries sustained or time off work. They just didn't fight to get him what he should have got. They're absolutely disgusting. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Should you be considering using them, read these online reviews! Those people who are happy are those who haven't tried to make a claim or cancel, that's when you truly find out an insurance company's worth. Yes Flux make it easy to take out a policy because they've got you by the short and curlies then. Please don't give them your well earned money!
I was looking for an online quote for renewing my camper van insurance,and Adrian Flux gave me a return call and quoted me over £100 cheaper than my previous insurance broker, for better cover than previous.Great service thank you 😊
Adrian Flux is rated 3.17 based on 271 reviews