Adrian Flux Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Adrian Flux

How would you rate Adrian Flux?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"WORST COMPANY EVER!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Cancelled my insurance policy without any notice and didn't bother informing me, when I eventually found out myself and phoned them up they had no proper excuse as to why they had done this and told me there was nothing they could do! Had problems with them the whole time, all the staff are rude and unhelpful. PLEASE AVOID!!!"
"IV just had a quote for a new car . I'm 70 years old I have a new car every 3 years. My quotation from Adrian flux was over £1000 . Don't ask . I now have a quote of £490 . Similar to all my other quotes . I rest my case."
"My son had a black box . Told him it wasn't fitted properly. But still sending him warnings about his driving. Told him he has to pay 30 pound to replace it or insurance would be cancelled. So because he still getting warnings n praises about his driving he obviously thought it was still working. Resulted in his insurance being cancelled resulted in losing his job because of not being able to drive . After numerous contact with rubbish company and getting No Where this is my second review on here and can't reply to anyone. Rest assured this is being taken further as it's not fair and we are not the first to have this happen to them. Do not use this company they are rubbish !!! So could someone please answer me if not fitted correctly why was he still having feed back about the box ?"
"!!!!!!Do Not Use This Company!!!!! My box has fallen off the windscreen shortly after taking out the policy. This has happened to a lot of people please go and look at the group on facebook - "Share your experience of Adrian flux " Adrian Flux state this is the fault of the the person installing but do not offer an installation service like other companies. The cost for a replacement box is £30 and you again run the risk of the box not attaching to the windscreen properly. Adrian Flux have said the device has never been fitted properly although we have an installation message saying it was. Following a lot of research there are hundreds of these boxes coming of the windscreen and being a lot of people being charged for an exchange (yes they ask for the box back). We have paid the £30 as we have paid for the years insurance upfront and are trapped. !!!!!!Do Not Use This Company!!!!!"
"Unfortunately I can’t give them a lower score of 1*. They threaten to cancel your insurance if you don’t pay them more money. Even when you have paid the policy in full. Check out the Facebook page to hear real stories about how BAD they actually are. I’ve had to pay them 2 x £30 because they said my son had moved his black box. What else is he meant to do when his windscreen needed replaced ?? And 2 weeks later they said it wasn’t installed properly even though he followed THEIR instructions word by word and threatened to cancel his insurance again. He’s 17 and trying to get a start on life. NEVER EVER USE ADRIAN FLUX"
"Worst company ever olley and matt are rude con artist whoLe company is unprofessional stay clear!"
"Very good price and value ."
"AWFUL- as you can see from previous ratings they really are rubbish! They made me buy a new cradle due to a black box fault which wasn't my fault! Do not bother getting insurance with them, con artists!"
A K
"Adrian Flux is an insurance broker supplying competitive, cheaper prices than most internet insurance providers, good customer telephone helpline, many 'bolt on' extras included with the initial quote using class leading car insurance companies, other insurance providers should be 'worried' by this companies business model"
"Really helpful & friendly staff. Would highly recommend!! Never had any issues with this company and would definitely use again."
"After I bought the van insurance I received a call from Adrian Flux to ask if I worked. I do an occasional job. I was told it would cost another £100 for commuting cover so I said I'd just use my other car. The caller then demanded I prove my car insurance covers me for commuting. I said that my car insurance was with another insurer. As I was not using my van to commute, my insurance arrangement with my car insurer was nothing to do with Adrian Flux. She continued to insist I send the proof. I sent it, under protest, with a complaint saying my arrangement with my other insurer had nothing to do with Adrian Flux. I got an email back to say they would respond to my query in 5 days. They didn't bother. I was then asked for proof of my pension income. I have never had any motor insurance company demand proof of my income. I telephoned to query this and was told the underwriter had asked for it. That was a lie. I rang the underwriters and they had not asked for proof of my pension at all. I again emailed Adrian Flux to complain that they lied about this, that there is personal information on my pension slip and the data protection act states they should only collect data if it is necessary. Also if they only collect income data from people on a pension this is discriminatory. Again I got an email to say they would get back to me in 5 days. Again they never bothered. Obviously Adrian Flux insurance deal with complaints about their procedure by ignoring them and hoping they will go away. Lying about the reason they are demanding personal information is unforgivable. I will never use Adrian Flux insurance again and I wish now I had not moved from my previous insurer The Post Office."
"They were very helpful and the cheapest by half for my son as a learner driver, but beware they phone call cost me £7..... not impressed by that. For renewal, I have to call them, big surprise. Still cheapest by miles though."
"Took out insurance a few days ago, get a call today to say they had to cancel my insurance because my Facebook said I was a delivery driver! I explained that I haven't updated my job title because I rarely use it. They refused to believe me, or let me speak to a manager. On top of this they are keeping my deposit so I cannot get insurance elsewhere until payday. Appalling service 😡"
""My son is 17 and has learned to drive. On his 17th birthday he searched for and insurer with a monthly payment option and found Adrian Flux, who offer learners "monthly policies" "from £1 per day" (on their website). 6 weeks after his birthday he passed his test and informed Adrian Flux they then cancelled his cover and informed him that her owed an additional £187.42 in addition to the two monthly payments of £68.01 and £49.89 (£305.32 for 6 weeks cover for a VW Polo 1.2!). I telephoned Adrian Flux on my son’s behalf, after being told that the policy sold to my son was an annual policy which had cancellation penalties they offered to reduce the additional sum demanded to £77.32 (or £195.22 for 6 weeks). This is far far far more expensive than the cost the website promotes and being annual and not monthly is not what a learner wants or needs. I believe Adrian Flux may be miss-selling learner policies and I may raise this problem with the "Financial Conduct Authority" (FCA) if my request for written clarification confirms this difficult situation.""
Fred
"Low price for car insurance in the first year.... but not the second year!"
"DRIAN FLUX...here we go again.... ADRIAN FLUX...here we go again.... funny enough last year had a accident, someone drove into me, took 15 months, and man many chasing, sometimes twice a week , stress stress , thought id give them 1 more chance, no way now.. someone again drove into my car, called them friday, ok, someone will call you back at 8, they never did, so i called them at 9, sorry, your car hasnt been insured since 2015, thats funny, i have just renewed and you have just finished my last accident after fighting with them for 15 months, so i get told, ill get a call back in the morning, so at 1 i call them, then get told accident is being logged, a hire car company will call you in 1 hr and deliver a car before 4 hrs, funny, its sunday and i still havent heard from them,. nearly 24 hrs later, so i call them again, sorry, the company is closed now, ok, i drive now 2 days illegal, and to work tomorrow illegal, so if you think your quote is cheap, THIS IS WHY...they are the worse car insurance company i ahve ever used in the 25 yrs... UPDATE, i will do Simon when i get home, but drove the car illegally again today and still not heard from anyone, so maybe i keep driving until i get pulled over by the police.. Adrian Flux Reply from Adrian Flux Published 15 May 2017 Hi Rob, Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the issues that you have experienced following your recent accident. Unfortunately I am unable to trace your policy from the information supplied so ask that you email me at t and provide your details. I will then ensure that your file is reviewed and you are contacted as soon as possible to discuss the matter. Kind regards Simon Adrian Flux i have pasted all of the above as they have my review removed as they say im not a customer, well, ill put my adrian flux reference in the next sentence to prove it, and will also contact trustpilot as they have done this 3 times before.. now a update, i have been getting text messages that people have been trying to call me, well, maybe while i was sunbathing on the moon my phone didn't work, i havent received any missed calls, so i call back, the third time in the last 3 days., yes, we will get someone to call you, ok, no return calls, so i call again this morning, sorry, your case is closed, closed, the car is still damaged and its rusting outside, the guy admitted the crash, i have 2 witnesses and the insurance underwriter he is with, is the same as mine..how can that be hard to deal with.. i am now awaiting a manger from adrian flux to call me back, as i will now report all of this and the previous ones to the ombudsman, for everyone out there, they offer cheap insurance, but when you need to make a claim, even though its a easy one, good luck.. i had spoken to someone for 30 minutes 2 weeks ago to arrange a car while it was being repaired, all this was arranged and confirmed, and now nothing.. ins ref: mc-35688429 trustpilot, please can you post my reviews before and ill send you prove of my cover with adrian flux.. another update,,,24/08/2017 its not adrian flux, its all the other people behind them.. they dont do anything, i have just been told that there is nothing they can do regarding my accident, i dont know what to do, no one seems to want to help regarding a accident that wasnt my fault, just spoke to ombudsman who now have said i raise a formal complaint , and it has to be against the broke adrian flux as they should have been dealing with this and the right people.. so please beware, if you have a crash, adrian flux is just the broker, the people behind them havent a scooby doo what to do. even now raising a formal complaint against them is becoming a nightmare, please please beware of getting insured through adrian flux, if so, please dont have ERS as underwriters, even if there third party is insured with them, they will do whatever they can to ignore it."
Clare
"Excellent customer service. We were having some problems insuring a new motorhome due to an ongoing unsettled claim with our other insurance company. The customer service representative was very helpful, tried several ways of getting us the best price and solved the problem we were having and also found us a quote much much lower than we were expecting. Would definitely recommend their service."
"I thought the offer was to good to be true and it is, i received a quote from the owners club at adrian flux half price than everywhere else for my Jaguar XJ8 , £297 so i paid and the documents were emailed to me on the friday, all good i thought , then over the weekend i received a text message, stating to call them as my insurance is at risk of being cancled , of which you would have thought they would have wrote or emailed , but just to send a message was a little bit below the belt, I had to wait till monday to call them, and over the weekend i read stories on the internet that they just try and cancle the insurance to get a cancelation fee and a weeks cover, or try and make you pay more for a mistake, but i knew there were no mistake, so i called them on the monday and right away you could tell they were checking everything with a fine tooth combe, even to why are you disabled, what benefits do you get, and very personal questions, then they kept me on hold for 20 mins at my expense, and come back saying that they had the wrong car on cover, i told them that i put the reg in and that was the correct car, and the correct details on the policy, but they said it must have been the comparrison site at fault and nothing to do with them and that they have to cancel the policy and charge me as per terms and condidtions, or i had to pay an extra £700 on top to keep it insured with them, saga covered it right away for £550 with the same reg and there were no hasstle, this company is not as truthful as it seems and its nothing but a con to get your money on a low price then try and get more from you"
Adrian Flux is rated 3.88 based on 146 reviews