Adrian Flux Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Adrian Flux

How would you rate Adrian Flux?

"AVOID paid £1270 up front for a year. I gave it hour to receive insurance certificate. Nothing come so rang them up and they said we have to do a couple of checks. They then said we going to cancel your insurance. And you will your money back in 3 working days taking £100 for there fees was not even insured and hour. The reason for the cancellation was because forgot about and accident back in 2014. I went back to confused.com updating my details to find after updating with the accident my insurance when down by £70 with Adrian flux even those they cancelled my insurance. The hole campany is a complete scam AVOID"
"Atrocious. Cancellation policy was nearly half the policy!! When asked them to call us back as they were taking ages working out our cancellation fee we were told they couldn't ring outside lines. EH? Is this actually a business?? Absolutely pathetic company. A V O I D A T A L L C O S T !!!!!!"
"All started well I paid in advance for a full year fully com. at what I though was a reasonable rate. Thereafter it was never possible to talk to the same person twice they must have dozens of young females who interpret events or make them up as they go along. Talking to anyone in authority is impossible. Fluxs' invariable response is cover will be cancelled in 7 days if you don't provide your granny's gas bill or some other impossible to find document. i was lucky enough to get a rebate. But take my advice and go to a reputable organisation. Do yourself a favour.You might pay a little more. but the peace of mind is worth every penny. Avoid! avoid! ation"
"This company is a complete rip off,, avoid like the plaque"
"any good review is a lie orchestrated by adrian flux because they rip off everyone"
"avoid avoid avoid avoid. dont trust them they will rip you off like a gold digger"
"adrian flux are the worst insurance company i have ever used stay away from these robbers you will liv to regret it they are conners"
"Someone ran into my pick up. I had clear colour dash cam evidence and this company along with their co owned Hadleigh claims company have still not sorted it over six months later. Mega expensive too. Fantastic at taking your money...really fast and efficient at that!"
"This company is a complete rip off,,, my son had a quote for a learner driver insurance (which is supposed to be their speciality) and was given a reasonably cheap quote,,he decided to open this policy online and paid £80 deposit,,7 days later they rang him and told him they are cancelling the policy because he value of the car wasnt right and gave him £8 refund,so basically ripped him off by £72,,such a disgrace as my son had saved money up for this insurance,,after calling them they still refused to give the full refund,,,AVOID AT ALL COST"
"Very disappointed. Set up policy, paying deposit. Answered a few more questions over the phone to which they then told me the policy needed amending and the premium increased. To add insult to injury they then kept my deposit, charged me a set up fee even though I was willing to pay the extra for the deposit and monthly amounts. Suffice to say I have decided not to set up s new policy with a company that treat customers with such contempt While being more concerned with stealing deposits than gaining loyal customers"
"Bought a policy for my car on 14 June 2017. Decided to change my car on 20 February 2018 and cancelled the policy. Flux refused to give me a rebate of premium and said because the policy had reached month 9 there was no refund due. In effect they came off cover nearly 4 months before the end of the policy. I think they would not refund because the firm would have lost some commission from the ultimate insurance company. Scandalous."
"Poor explanations of the policy and cost nearly £200 cancelation fee because I sold my car. Their monthly finance is a joke; they choose what suits them to charge per month so instead of 12 months of charges I had 9 months which massively bumps monthly payments. Their customer service upset my wife and made her think we owed them £1000 but it turned out it was just a £200 fee. They went on telling us we must pay the whole amount off to cancel; essencially saying hey ill cancel but ill just give you 10 months worth of insurance and have my policy cancelled.... As from reading the fee quickly changed! These are scam artists. This is the second encounter with these ( second chance) and again was double barrel shot down.... These are the worst company I have ever encountered to date. I will NEVER use this company EVER again! I recommend searching yourself its less hassle and you wont get ripped off!"
"They never answer the phone"
"Do Not use, Awful customer service, rude arrogant unhelpful Claims dept is sub contracted out and not 365/24/7. Managers from Flux refuse to speak to customers policies are not explained, I have had excellent service from my ins Co who may now lose me as a client because of Flux AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"If you are thinking of car insurance with Adrian Flux I would suggest that you dont do it. I was involved in a horrible accident five days ago and I am still stuck at home, isolated, without a courtesy car and absolutely no further forward; despite several calls to their partner Markerstudy every day, and also the company themselves. It’s making an already stressful situation so much worse. This is the third day that garage has my car in their yard just waiting for the company to give them the go ahead, and still we wait. Whilst the call centre staff are all extremely pleasant; I can’t say that I am not having a rotten experience that I would like to help others avoid."
"Used this company supposedly to insure 2 vehicles. After paying the premium and the insurance now lapsed with my current insurer they emailed to ask for yet more information! Which other insurer asks for your current mileage and requests regular mileage updates in order to increase your premium? Is your garage made of brick or concrete or stone? Worst of all when checking with DVLA because I was suspicious about the company I discovered that my second vehicle was NOT insured. After 2 days of NOT insuring my vehicles as agreed,and well within the 14 day cooling off period, they then wanted to charge me £76 to cancel! AVOID at all costs. Read all these bad reviews before buying and go to a reputable company that is not associated with Adrianflux /Bikesure /Markerstudy."
"They will rip you off. Avoid. Unprofessional broker."
"Adrain Flux have cancelled my 17 year old sons policy of insurance for allegedly travelling over the speed limit, most of the alleged breaches occurred on private roads which are not adopted by the Highway and are situated in the gated community cul-de-sac where he lives). Despite repeated requests the Adrain Flux has failed to specify on what dates he allegedly drove over the speed limit (and have in fact changed the dates, times and roads, on which they have made their decision to cancel, on two occasions). We are therefore at a loss to understand what he has actually done. We have asked for the routes he was supposedly on at the time and after much badgering they provided 3 google maps which make no sense at all. The guided routes given do not even follow the line of the road. One route suggests he was on a road that doesn't even exist in Blackburn, another suggests he was travelling on two roads at the exact same time at different speeds, and a further one suggests he had travelled from the A6077 to the M61 motorway in under a minute, when the roads are in fact 20 minutes apart from each other. In addition the Insurance Company divulged these unfounded breaches over the telephone to a third party who was neither named on the policy or was an interested party to these proceedings, causing my son significant upset and distress (and clearly in breach of the Data Protection Act). We have repeatedly asked Adrian Flux for the dates they are relying on to justify cancelling the policy and they have come back with different dates on two occasions. We also advised them over the telephone that the App (which is supposed to inform drivers with a black box of how they are driving) has not been working correctly. We have also asked them to provide details of which satellites were connected at the time of the alleged breaches in order that we can fully look into their accuracy with an independent expert, again they have refused to tell us. We have also asked them to confirm whether they have ever encountered problems with their Flux Score App or whether it has ever experienced technical failings (as ourselves and countless others on the above sites have never been able to access the App). Again, they have refused to tell us. As a result my son now has no Insurance and cannot now drive his car. No other Insurance Companies will touch him once we confirm he has had a policy of insurance cancelled, or the rare few that will are quoting nearly £5,000 a year to insure him which we simply cannot afford. My son is now limited to his choice of work and wanted to save money before going to University in September"
"They are not in my opinion a trustworthy organisation"
"I'm a 3rd year legal student at the University of Liverpool who has recently been informed that I am having my insurance cancelled. This notice came on no prior warning and minimal information. I specialise in car insurance claims and luckily service negligence which couldn't explain the company better. I paid over £3000 for this insurance and I was denied access to the website for over 2 months which is not the service purchased. I have evidence of password requests as well as phone records to the company where I was further prevented from accessing the website. I am legally entitled to a refund for the service I have not been provided due to cancellation as well as a refund for the foot service the company as offered to this point. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. Also due to the many reviews providing information on the poor service you provide to your customers there is strong evidence for prosecution, good luck... You'll need it haha."
Adrian Flux is rated 3.45 based on 172 reviews