Addison Ross Reviews

of reviewers recommend Addison Ross
Read Addison Ross Reviews

About Addison Ross:

Addison Ross Limited is a UK-based, family-owned company specializing in luxury photo frames, clocks, lacquered trays and boxes.

(0)1668 281014

sales@addisonross.com

Berwick Rd Wooler Northumberland UK, ,

Tell us how Addison Ross made you happy
Beautiful quality, fast delivery! Wonderful company to deal with. Thank you so much
I love Addison Ross frames, great value and always look so smart. Recently framed one of my daughters' weddings.... Will always be back for more. Great product, great service and with the 4 for 3 - great value too
EXCELLENT PROMPT SERVICE, MY PICTURE ARRIVED VERY PROMPLTLY, ONE DAY EARLIER THAN EXPECTED. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE BY PHONE.
Great service and lovely product.
The gold bamboo picture frame was as part of a golden wedding anniversary gift and was nicely presented and packaged. Delivery was prompt and the package arrived safely and at the scheduled delivery time. Excellent service throughout. Thank you.
beautiful product. Just as it looks on the web site. Speedy service. would recommend to others
Clocks when received were excellent quality with free delivery .
Thanks Addison Ross for a personal and helpful service with finding the right photo frame for a special photo. Special thanks to Kimberly for going the extra mile.
Beautiful photo frame bought as a birthday gift, and excellent delivery service.
Really impressed. Very fast delivery. Superbly packaged and great quality item. Thank you.
The Frame was everything I had hoped for, in quality and design. It was well packed and arrived on time. However the glass was broken and there were no marks on the box showing damage. This did not bother me too much as I intend to fit non reflective glass anyway. A very nice stylish photo frame.
Dear Edward, Thank you so much for your kind review, I'm sorry the glass was broken, we're more than happy to send out a replacement today. Kind regards Sarah Ross
I absolutely love AR picture frames. I’ve purchased 3 now in the last year. And I love the that we can add a photo to the frame. I get so excited when I place an order! ❤️🙏
Thank you very much for your very kind review we really appreciate you taking the time for us and we’re thrilled to hear that! Kind regards Sarah Ross
Lovely quality picture frame. The wrong size arrived but the customer service was fabulous and I had the correct size the next day. Highly recommend this company.
The picture frame was bought as a present and I am very pleased with the way it is packaged. The frame looks beautiful and I am sure that it will be well recieved.
The frame was lovely but sadly the photo I uploaded wasn’t included so took the shine of the gift.
We’re so sorry you missed your photo, we’ve checked your order and it appears you uploaded it after you’d confirmed the frame to your cart so it didn’t come through. If you would like to email a copy with your order number we’re more than happy to print and send it to uou. Kind regards Sarah Ross
The grey croc square silent clock is rather cute and exactly what we were hoping for. It is cleverly designed and uncomplicated and would make an ideal gift for anyone. However, it now has a place in our home and is ideal on top of the bedside cabinet. The key was the silent option. It looks rather smart too !
My frame with photo arrived the very next day and was very well packed. Excellent customer service and value for money with free delivery.
Absolutely beautiful frame. I’ve never had an enamel frame before. I wouldn’t buy anything else now.
Excellent service. I wanted to change my order after placing online and the staff were so helpful.
Excellent service … frames beautifully wrapped… very good quality.. exactly what I wanted . Would definitely recommend Addison Ross.
Addison Ross is rated 4.87 based on 1,027 reviews