Addis Housewares Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Addis Housewares Ltd
Read Addis Housewares Ltd Reviews
Bought a superdry mop. Pad won’t stay in place. On second use the handle broke. Very fragile poir quality item. Very disappointed
Complaint dealt with complete satisfaction.
I was disappointed with the quality of this product in comparison to the one i purchased many years ago the wire thickness is very inferior to that of the old one. I feel instead of selling them in threes It would be better to sell single ones of better quality The ordering and delivery were fine
Perfectly adequate replacement mop heads.
Product as described
Always loved the addis superdry plus mop but found it very difficult to buy locally. I had to purchase mine from the addis company. Wish it was sold in more stores because it is a fantastic mop.
Superb quality - a mop that will last years
Fast delivery. Reasonable price. Exactly what I wanted.
Not impressed that both my mops stopped as spraying in less than a year and then have to pay for a replacement bottle.
Love the mop the only thing is the extendable shaft is very short
Addis Housewares Ltd 5 star review on 4th August 2022
arrived very quickly, cereal conatiner as expected and good quality
Just the delay on the delivery that was a problem
Ordering was simple, thought I'd receive my item sooner as I was ordering directly from the manufacturer. As it took approximately 1 week to arrive from date of ordering dispatching and delivering! On 1st use the pin kept falling out causing the arm of my superdry mop to disengage. Making mopping impossible. I phoned customer service ,where she was apologetic and advised I send in an email with photos of mop,and offered to replace the mop asap. I recieved my replacement mop within a couple of days this time. So all good in the end. I've been using an old addidas superdry mop for approx ten years now when it finally broke. I've always found it very good at cleaning even dried in spills, and leaves the floor virtually dry! So hopefully this one will last as long.
Top notch and UK made. A*.
had these washing-up bowls before so knew what to expect. easy to order and came fairly quickly
Really good value and will last .. well made for purpose.
Item perfect for the job in hand. Prompt attention to my order. Many thanks.
I recently purchased 2 x 1.2L SealTight containers . Two weeks later I purchased 4 x 0.75 L SealTight containers . These, I stacked inside my older 2 x 2 L SealTight containers . All the while , disposing of my other various sized containers . So, you see the pattern here, replacement by stealth before my resident “HOARDER” becomes alarmed !!! The SealTight containers are just that, sealed tight with a blue lid, which doesn’t show discolouration as much as the older WHITE lids . A great product, great stackable containers …. Ok, so they’re a little more costly, but well worth it !!!
Item received was slightly faulty. Very helpful customer service and replaced without quibble. Replacement arrived within a couple of days. Excellent service.
Delighted to receive my new rack which is better than the original. I hope that it lasts as lon ….18 years!
Addis Housewares Ltd is rated 4.6 based on 170 reviews