Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Lots to choose from and Very easy to find exactly what I was looking for and to book. Would definitely use again."
"Excellent!! Great choice of activities to choose from, very easy to purchase, I ordered on a Sunday afternoon and received it Tuesday morning, fantastic service and excellent value for money!"
"Really pleased with service and how easy it was to order and receive gift experiences"
"It's a very good day out for all the family"
"Great just have to go on the theatre trip now and see how it goes"
"The use of the web site was very good and easy to use"
"Very helpful customer services. Looking forward to the experience"
"Very fast delivery , lovely packaging Super gift"
"Great collection of gifts I really like it"
"Always had wonderful experiences, make lovely gifts for family and special friends ."
"Easy to find activities with a good spread of locations and prices"
"Excellent website easy to choose gift voucher with lots of choice"
"The voucher arrived promptly and looks great! Booking the activity was very easy as was validating the voucher. Haven’t done the tour yet but if it’s as good as the process so far I’ll be very happy! Thank you."
"Very easy to use. Lots to choose from for presents. I made an error on my address and wrote an email to customer services in a panic. They were very quick to respond and re-sent the vouchers - saved the day thank you"
"I was really impressed as delivery came next day of ordering."
"We had a lovely 2 day break at the Links hotel near Cromer. Great value with our voucher."
"Puchased this gift for my husband for his birthday later on this month. Very prompt delivery and excited for him when he opens his gift ."
"Fabulous choice of venues for our afternoon tea. Really easy to purchase and will buy in future as gifts too."
"I purchased a very good deal for the Paintball Experience for Four - not only was the purchase quick and easy, but as I had selected an Evoucher it was sitting in my inbox a few minutes later - excellent"
"Very quick and easy to buy"
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 3.48 based on 324 reviews