Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews
Last minute Christmas present for my son, every thing arrived on time, no problems, he was happy! He hasn’t done it yet but he has all year to plan it for.
have not used voucher yet but impressed with the quick delivery service.
Great value package and vouchers printed straight away, perfect for the last minute gift!
Superb service and value
Really good service, ordered on Sunday night and came in the post on Tuesday, Christmas eve. Thank you.
we bought this as a present , the recipients were delighted and thought it a great idea for a gift , we have also had one of these breaks as a gift and we were also extremely pleased to have used it , and we can thoroughly recommended it all round.
Used them twice now & both times have had absolute bargain prices & quick & easy booking procedure.
Great choice of activities for everyone and very easy to purchase
Choosing & ordering easy - arrived very quickly despite the week before Xmas. Not tried to book or use activity yet.
recived voucher quick
Excellent products and service
I purchased a gift for my dad to do segway, it was quick and easy to purchase
Very good service and very quick on delivery. Have lots of good offers and discounts
Delivery was a lot quicker than I expected. Hope the experience is as good.
Very good service . Quick delivery
Bought the meerkat experience for 2 as a Christmas present. My friends are well chuffed with this and are so looking forward to doing this so as yet cannot comment on the experience. As for the booking process very easy and straight forward. Had the voucher delivered within 2 days will be booking again for more. Many thanks
Speedy delivery. Very satisfied with service
What do you get for the woman who has everything? Answer - a voucher to get up close and personal with small furry creatures. Which is what I got for my wife and I'm now a superhero. Thank you Activity Superstore Ltd.
wide range of iterating things to give as presents
Very helpful and very quick to respond to my query. Very efficient service, can’t wait to use my vouchers. My son was over the moon with his xmas present. Great value for money too. Would highly recommend this for anything from go-karting to weekends away
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 4.01 based on 576 reviews