Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Needed to make my windows safe and had very little time to do it! Chose these because they promised quicker delivery than anyone else. Very happy and the product was great too.
THE WINDOWS LOOK AMAZING, REALLY PLEASED WITH VALUE ANS SPEEDY DELIVERY
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 17th February 2021 Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 17th February 2021
The film was perfect
I am really pleased with this window film. It blocks out the unwanted view perfectly and looks good. It was so easy to put up. Just use plenty of soapy water to spray on the film and window for easy manoeuvrability. Also, cut the film slightly bigger then cut off surplus with a sharp craft knife ( Just watch Active Windows video) . I would recommend this window film for delivery, quality and price.
Great product and service. Very easy to apply. Must be a diy. No easy if you are not diy.
Have recieved my order and as usual top service and communication,thank you Martha,always my first call for my vinyl requirements!
Good choice of films with much helpful advice, well packaged and promptly sent
Excellent product delivered within a couple of days. The finished effect is just what I had hoped for. I am a confident DIY enthusiast and found the instructions straight forward. The only thing I would say is that it is a little tricky to cut the corners acurately as the wooden frame on the windows I installed the film on were fairly deep. It would be easier on thinner framed UPVC or other windows. Overall though, very happy.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Do exactly as instructed in the video and you won't go far wrong. Having watched it a week or so before my window film arrived, I thought I had all the know-how tucked away in my head, but halfway through fitting the first cut piece to one of my windows I ran into difficulties. My memory was not as good as I thought it was and I managed to waste my first piece due to getting it stuck to itself! My fault, and I cannot blame the 'tools'.

On watching the video again I realised my mistake. I did not remove the clear backing whilst spraying the sheet with soapy water, before taking it to the window to set in position. Fortunately I anticipated the odd mistake and had ordered sufficient length to ensure I still had enough for all windows.

One thing I would add, which might help some. If fitting window film with a geometric pattern to square / oblong windows, do make sure the pattern lines up with your frame. I was able to adjust mine just in time before it became a little tricky to move. Although the film will slide on the glass quite easily, overlaps (before trimming) have a tendency to 'grab' their surroundings, particularly UPVC window frames.

I am delighted with the overall finish and effect. I have done away with some ugly old net curtains and now just need to fit a Roman blind to complete the job (to do away with some old-fashioned curtains!)

I give Window Film Direx 5 out of 5 for quality, shipment time and price, and for their detailed video of how to go about the job for a professional finish. Just do remember to watch it!
good product at a very reasonable price will be using this company again in the near future.
Great customer service. Quick delivery. Pleasure to deal with.
No issues ordering from the website and the product was easy to install and great quality.
Easy website to navigate with reasonable prices. dispatch and delivery was very fast. We will be using again soon. Recommended
Fast turnaround and great value for my teleprompter project that needs half reflective glass.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Easy to order, arrived safely a few days later. Watched the video several times. Took care to prepare and gather all the tools, kitchen roll etc. Followed instructions and carefully succeeded in making a good job of it.
Really pleased with my gradual stripe screen. Video was very easy to follow so even I was able to put them on bubble free. Xx
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 6th February 2021
The film arrived quickly, and the price compared well with other sites.
Very nice product.
Fast delivery.
Jim
Good product, good price, quick delivery. Nice video of how to fix it.
Great quick service. Would definitely use them again
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,385 reviews