ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd

About ACL Consultancy Ltd: Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"Without Cord's help I never would have received any compensation, she is so helpful and thorough and fought to get me my pension compensation in which was not a straightforward case!..an excellent company. Would definately recommend."
"My brother and I both made a claim as we had jointly invested and whilst my brother's claim came through mine was rejected. My case manager fought for my case and didn't give up until I had my compensation too. Can't thank you enough as I wouldn't have known what to do - never mind spending the time you had. I have already recommended your services"
"I can’t thank cord and acl for there service, Truely exellent in every way, Communication, Speed of service And end results. Can’t recommend highly enough, The compensation I received thanks to them couldn’t have come at a better time. Thanks so much."
"Straight to the point no messing around, no charge, the very nice female consultant explained that my case had time expired having first raised a complaint with my pension provider myself and not following it up with the ombudsman with the allotted time."
"Cordula was professional, motivated and really informative."
"The company was very efficient and prompt with dealing with my claim. I thank Cordelia for her professionalism,"
"ACL did a sterling job for me. I used to be in an IVA and had no idea that this could impact my claim. But my case manager knew what she was doing and I got my money back ! Can’t thank you enough"
"They managed to get our money back from a bad investment"
"I would definitely recommend ACL to anyone, I dealt with cord who was very friendly, helpful, and professional. She made my claim very straight forward and easy, I had previously tried to claim myself through fscs and did receive some compensation, but after contacting ACL cordula made it possible for fscs to re-open my case and within a few months I received more compensation than I ever expected. I was kept informed every step of the way by phone or text even at weekends! I can't thank cordula and ACL enough for everything they have done for me . Very trustworthy and very good rates, brilliant company"
"very helpfull lady, at ACL sadly i was past the deadline, by a long way, my fault, as originally been fobbed off by the pension company, and should have taken it further, so the lesson is dont try yourself as the pension companies will tell you anything but the truth, employ the professionals, anyhow ACL thanks for your help.."
"I had no idea until I spoke to ACL that there was a time limitation on my complaint. For me that meant I had nearly been out of time and would have lost all my rights – by just 7 days. I trusted the IFA, who kept telling me it would sort itself out – little did I know that the company that he worked for didn’t even know what he was up to. I have been lucky enough to be in the position where the network of the IFA has been found responsible for his wrong doing – but one week could have made all the difference and I would have lost my whole pension fund. I found ACL to be extremely professional and thorough in the work that they carried out on my behalf. They kept me regularly updated on the process and would answer any questions that I had very promptly, even getting back to me at weekends or evenings. I can’t thank ACL enough for their hard work and excellent result. It has been a pleasure dealing with them."
"I found ACL very helpful and even though they could not help us they still spent the time in advising us. Would deffinetly recommend them. Unfortunately we wasted time with another company that has resulted in us being out of time to make our claim. Time is deffinetly of the essence so people please act promptly."
"We got some money back. It was more than I expected and also quicker. Really happy with the service we received. Thank you."
"Great communication throughout and explained everything in simple terms that we could understand. Under promised and over delivered. We couldn't wish for any more."
"They made what could have been a very time consuming and difficult financial claim very straight forward and minimised the amount of work I had to do to pull together the volumes of historical paperwork. I also appreciated the regular updates on the status of my claim and the clear explanations of where we were in the process. I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Fantastic, wonderful and extremely professional!! I had raised a complaint against a firm which was rejected when I asked ACL for help. It was only when they reviewed all my paperwork that they informed me that my case was rejected as I had made it against the wrong firm. Lucky enough I acted when I received my rejection, so my claim didn’t get time barred – as I was told new rules had just come in which would allow firms to reject my case if I would have made it to late. I would like to point out that Cordula was very patient, highly professional and kept me updated throughout the whole claim process. It was her that made me see light at the end of the tunnel resulting to a claim being upheld which i’m ever so thankful for all her time effort and commitment to my claim. I’m so pleased I contacted her from the outset as she made my whole ordeal as pain and stress free as possible.......excellent service and would highly recommend!!"
"ACL got me compensation that I thought I'd never get Cordula and the ACL consultancy sorted my claim of redress after another company had made a mess of it ACL made it hassle free and straight forward to get what was rightfully mine in compensation Cordula is a credit to the company always ready to listen and answer any worries or queries you may have keeping you informed and updated, which is extremely rare these days Would recommend ACL highly"
"In the past I have always been very dubious of consultancies that claim to assist in retrieving funds on your behalf; but as I had given up all hope of ever sorting out my mis sold pension SIPP, I thought I had nothing to lose and contacted ACL. I can’t praise Cord at ACL enough ! She is friendly, understanding and totally professional. She was able to retrieve my lost pension fund plus extra compensation and assist me in finally closing my SIPP. I can now put my disastrous investment behind me and try to make sure I don’t make the same investment mistakes again. I highly recommend contacting Cord if you invested your pension in SCS Farmland."
"Cord from ACL has been very friendly, efficient and always a pleasure to talk to. As well as always professional in her manner and swift in the forwarding of all relevant paperwork. It was a short turn around from my initial enquiry if Cord could help, very reasonable fees, and a successful claim made less stressful with Cord at the helm. Delighted all done. Will stay in contact with Cord for future outcomes. I would highly recommend Cord and ACL to all and anyone."
"ACL made the whole process so easy ,especially now that we are living abroad. My claims manager collected all the relevant information - we could just sit back and wait for the money to arrive. And we finally got rid of the SIPP charges! We can't thank the team enough"
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 124 reviews