ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd

About ACL Consultancy Ltd: Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Click Here

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"I spoke to Cordula this. morning about how my SIPP was being managed and any grounds I had for a claim against them and the fractional share investment from The Resort Group. She was extremely clear in her advice and very patient with the questions I have. I now have an action plan to follow. It's not going to be a quick thing to sort out but I feel so much more optimistic about getting a resolution"
"Please note that Stevenson Pride are advising people to change from Rowanmoor to Assured Trustees to save on fees. Please check with Rowanmoor before doing so, as they will charge you for leaving and some of their fee increases will not affect all customers. Please be advised that Stevenson Pride is no longer regulated by the Financial Services Authority"
"Cordula was helpful, and gave relevant advice. I'm not yet sure if she can help me in my claim against my mis-sold SIPP provider, but I feel confident that if anyone can help me ACL can."
"Cordula, plus her team, managed to get me some redress."
"ACL Consultancy Ltd was useful and my consultant was Excellent!"
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 126 reviews