ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd
Telephone
Read ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

About ACL Consultancy Ltd:

Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
When I had initial Contact with ACL
I was a bit dubious to say the least. I thought who are these people. But since doing business with the company I have found them to be meticulous, informative and one of the best in the business when it comes to pension and financial matters.

I would not hesitate to use this company again because they provide an effective professional consultation service.

No win no fee, brilliant
I found the service provided by ACL to be extremely profession, informative and very efficient. The communication and regular updates were valuable and made the whole experience of dealing with my requirements a smooth one. Cordilia comes ’highly’ recommended,
I cannot thank ACL Consultancy and Cord enough for her dedication, hard work, professionalism and time in successfully pursuing my SIPP claims. I first contacted Cord in 2015 and have now had two successful claims. Without Cord's confidence and assurance that she would do all she could to help I would have remained downbeat and sceptical that I had lost my investment and money. Regarding the claims process, Cord handled it all for me and kept me up to date on a regular basis and was always very friendly, polite and courteous with a great sense of knowledge about the unfolding situations. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Cord and ACL to anyone who needs to submit a claim via FSCS. Completely took the stress out of the situation and handled it impeccably. Thank you once again !
Having received £50,000 from the FSCS which is the maximum available to claim from them, ACL then proceeded to get me a further £23,000. Cord updated me on a regular basis and I paid nothing until I had received further funds from the FSCS. Cant recommend them enough !!

Thank you.
I contacted Cordula some months back regards a mis sold investment and and awful SIPP Company which had failed me in all terms. Cordula took my case over and completed her work in a very professional manner, she kept me in regular contact, was honest and her communication on all of the details of her work was exemplary. I lost a great deal of money but, once Cordula became involved, I felt that there was a chance of getting some of my pension pot back.My faith in her was justified as she was able to obtain the maximum payout that can be granted. I am very grateful to Cordula and, from my experience, I would recommend her services should you find yourself in the position that I found myself in.I sleep a lot better, Thanks Cord.
I can`t thank Cordula enough for her hard work expertise regarding my case. It has been a long process and a complicated case. Finally I have received back what was rightfully mine after shocking IFA failings and an incompetent SIPP Company who had absolutely no due diligence in place what so ever!
I made a claim myself to the FSCS a few years back and I was refunded the limit at the time. Not satisfied with outcome I contacted ACL and spoke with Cordula unsure if I could pursue the case further. After sending details of my case Cordula assured me there shocking failings that needed correcting. I am very happy to say it has been corrected and the large amount of my pension I thought I had lost has been returned.
I would say to anyone in my position as I was a few years ago have no hesitation in contacting ACL because Cordula will do her upmost to fight your case. I now have my pension pot in a safe place and feel very relieved it is finally over. Thought at one point I had lost the lot!
I would just like to say that in all my years dealing with financial matters, I have never been so lucky to team up with ALC Over the last 6yrs they have helped me claw back so much mis sold pi with a handful of Cc companies and mis sold penions I real joy to work with , never lost a case, and worth every penny , they did all the hard work and I just collected, and there fees are half of what was quoted from others in the field.Nothing but professional , serious, about getting your hard earned money back .Don't think twice if you cheated, hard done by from any financial company /bank give them a call best thing I ever did😀 smiling because of it .
From the beginning to the end result I was fully briefed with updates every stage of the way. With this particular claim which took far longer than expected (not ACL fault I might add) I was always fully informed of where the claim was and the next stage. Brilliant service as always. Thank you.
2nd successful compensation claim!
Wonderfull service ACL have give me, Cordula has taken the stress and worries away and recovered the monies I’d lost ...ACL highly recommended
Wow ! I couldn’t be happier with your service, which is second to non. When I contacted you Cordula for the first time, I was very sceptical but after chatting to you for 10minutes I became hopeful that you could help me and boy did you deliver. Helpful, friendly and informative. Guiding me through the process, keeping contact with updates along the way. Best of all a positive result at the end ! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your service to anyone. Thank you so much Cordula.
Thank you so much Cordula! I really didn't think I would see my pension money again! You were so helpful with advice and kept me informed at all times. I received my money after a few weeks and I couldn't be more pleased. If there are such things as angels, you Cordula, must be one!
I have been ripped off by other so called "famous" claim companies, but I could not recommend ACL more highly, Cordula was open and honest the whole way through the process, she kept me up to-date with honest and truthful answers to my questions, and was always very polite and very professional, I actually feel sad that now, she has won my claim,as I will have no reason to call her, If you need to claim anything then please use ACL.
EXCELLENT COMPANY - I am extremely happy with the level of customer service I received from ACL Consultancy Ltd. From day one my Case Manager (Cordula Lenehan) was very polite, professional and was a great communicator. With whom I trusted 100% to get the best result for myself and my family.

She would even update me on my case outside normals business hours and would in my opinion go above and beyond her duties to make me feel at ease and settle my nerves.

She was always truthful in the potential outcomes, but was relentless in getting to the bottom of my case.

I would whole heartedly recommend this company to anyone in a similar situation as mine and their fees of 15% (inc VAT) are well below most similar companies who are proactive in the same activities.

Many, many thanks for all your hard work. Keep it going, the country needs more companies like you, that don’t see customers as numbers, but people who are desperate to recoup their loses from poorly ran companies.
So pleased I went with ACL for my SIPP claim. Managed my expectations and got the result I was hoping for. Would definitely recommend. Cord kept me up to date with each stage of the claim and didn’t charge a high percent of the amount received.
Excellent service - Cordula kept me informed at every stage of my claim with clear & precise information. I believe she’s handled quite a few of these pension claims and she seems to know them inside out. A good result just before Christmas (thank you) and still fighting my corner!
Having given up on ever getting our pension money back, we contacted ACL Consultancy and spoke to Cordula who advised that there were steps to take to try to receive compensation for the advice we had been given by the pension advisor. Although this was not guaranteed we asked ACL to pursue our claim.
Cord kept us up to date with developments throughout and although the process took some time Cordula followed up constantly.
We received a call from Cordula just before Christmas and the compensation was in our bank a few days later.
From thinking our pension was lost we are so thankful for Cordula and ACL for helping us it has relived so much pressure and worry. We would recommend ACL Consultancy to everyone who are in our situation.
A massive thanks to Cordula.
ACL Consultancy made me extremely happy and a great relief Cordula managed my claim. Cordula is exceptional and has great knowledge. I was very sceptical at the beginning and had no hope I would be able to get my money back. I had been mis lead and paid a lot of money into a so called overseas investment. I highly recommend ACL Consultancy to anyone who is in the same position as I was. Fees are by far the best compared to other companies.
Cordula, a real asset, no fuss instant replies, gets the job done!.
Fees are by far the best of all the companies that I contacted.
Fantastic service and money back, which was not expected. Thank you Cordula, you did an amazing job. Very happy, thank you so much. Definitely to be recommended!
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 151 reviews