ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd
Telephone
Read ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

About ACL Consultancy Ltd:

Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy
Thank goodness for cordula and acl ...lm over the moon thanks to them ..I had written off my misssold sipp investment as lost ..cordula advised me to claim before time ran out and she worked tirelessly and I now have my money returned ... l highly recommend cordula and ACL to anyone in a similar situation ..Nice to know there is still hope
I was referred to ACL Consultancy after I had spent nearly three years trying to recover two large investments in a SIPP, that had been suspended due to what turned out to be fraudulent activity. I had virtually given up hope of getting anything back from these investments.
ACL, and Cordula in particular, were clearly very knowledgeable about the FSCS claims process. She collated all the relevant information from the SIPP providers and presented this in the required format and followed the FSCS process through the claim investigation keeping me updated at each stage.
This week I was delighted to receive notification from the FSCS that my claim had been successful and I would be entitled to full compensation for the two investments.
I cannot recommend ACL highly enough, for their perseverance, professionalism, and ability to work with both the FSCS and the SIPP providers, to produce a positive outcome for the claimant.
I would like to thank Cordula for helping me with my claim. She was able to get compensation on my behalf. She kept me informed of every step of the procedure. So precise, informative, efficient and professional. I can't recommend her and her company highly enough. Would definitely use ACL again.
Cordula went above and beyond to help us with our case. Kept us informed and upto date with every step.
After a number of years of contact with ACL, signing forms & sending over information my claim has been settled.
I was very sceptical & thought that I would never see any of my money again which was lost through a misold SIPP investment.
Many thanks to Cordula in particular for keeping me informed & for working so hard in getting a result.
I would definately recommend ACL & Cordula to anyone.
Many thanks again.
Very happy with the way ACL have dealt with my claim for a misold SIPP.I would recommend this company to anyone considering using it.I was kept well informed throughout the whole process in a very friendly and professional manner.
ACL helped me with a claim for a mis sold pension. Their customer service is fantastic. Kept me updated at all times, gave great advice on certain aspects of my claim and worked quickly to bring a resolution. Can't recommend this company enough, especially my representative Cordula Lenehan who went that extra mile to make sure everything went without a hitch.
Extremely supportive and very understanding, very professional and clear concise information provided to help support me with my issue thank you Cord I would 100% recommend you Regards Mark
Choosing to contact ACL Consultancy on line has been one of the best decisions we have ever made. After speaking with Cordula over the phone we just felt that there was somebody here who could finally help us, and we were right. From the start you talked to somebody who listened. When we were discussing how to proceed Cordula made it easy for us to understand the process, me and my wife have had a few sleepless nights worrying about our SIPP problem. ACL came through for us and now we can sleep easy again , we can't thank them enough and we are so grateful. We would recommend them 100 %
ACL fees were very reasonable for the amazing service they provided.
I would highly recommend ACL, if you have been as unfortunate as many of us have and lost money in a SIPP investment then ACL is the right company to engage with. Please don't leave it too late or you may miss out on recovering significant compensation. You may be sick of cold calls about your investments and having been burnt once wonder who you can trust. This company acts with integrity & your best interests at heart and will due their utmost to get you the compensation you deserve. I dealt with Cordula Lenahan from ACL and she has been brilliant from start to finish. It's taken a couple of years of form signing but there is no doubt that ACL get results, and Cordula kept me informed throughout the process. Well done Cordula it has been a pleasure doing business with you! I am very grateful!
Excellent customer service.
Worked tirelessly to obtain the maximum outcome for our claims.
Would definitely recommend.
When I first spoke to Cord I was doubtful about the whole process but after many months Cord came up with the goods. She is very knowledgeable about how the processes work & made life a lot easier for me. A very good result was achieved after a lot of work on her part. What a star!
Fantastic service, explained plainly so we understood the process. Many thanks Chord
I am absolutely delighted and grateful for the utmost professional service Cordula has provided during this whole process. This has resulted in multiple claims ending in a positive solution. I had given up hope with my SIPP Invesment losses.
Cordula explained the whole process and that it could take a number of years and it has been exactly that. Throughout Cordula has kept me updated and what we can expect over the coming months.
To be honest I was very sceptical when I first spoke with Cordula in May 2016. Since then and especially once I received confirmation from the FSCS of my initial compensation payout, I have nothing but praise this service.
Cordula is still working on getting further compensation that is due as a result of miscalculations. I have complete faith and would recommend the services provided 100% to anyone who has been in the unfortunate position of bad SIPP Invetment advice. Thank you!
Following a truly awful SIPP investment decision that like many ACL reviewers here have experienced, I looked around initially for a cost effective yet professional company to fight for some compensation. I found ACL and spoke at length with Cordula, who from the outset, was kind, highly knowledgable, sympathetic, straightforward, and realistic. The process has as explained, taken a while, but throughout, Cordula has constantly kept me updated with FSCS news on my claim, culminating in an FSCS compensation to the maximum permissible, and this, just after being told I am being made redundant. This was fantastic news and all due to Cordulas patience and tenacity. One thing I must mention is the numerous Coke calls I received from various unscrupulous scammers of which I often informed Cordula as some of the callers sounded highly plausible, all however were illegally cold calling! She always told me to avoid dealing with these people, and I am so glad in the end I did. I owe Cordula a huge debt of gratitude and have no hesitation in recommending ACL Consultancy Ltd to anyone pursuing a financial claim. So glad I did! Good luck to you all, and thank you again Cordula.
I'd all but given up hope on recovering a SIPP that involved a prolonged horror story of rogue IFA's & pension management companies. I could see no resolution to my complex case and had written my pension investment off.
Cord is brilliant and no short of a miracle worker. I was reduced to tears when she came through after me trying multiple time over a 10 year period.
AMAZING and can't recommend her enough!
ACL Consultancy executed my claim with the skill and professionalism of a true expert in her field; Cordula kept me fully informed throughout the stages of the process, even calling on occasion to see that I was well.
I would recommend and have recommeded her to all my friends and family.
I cannot recommend Cordula Lenahanfrom ACL highly enough. Her tireless energy and patience has padi off recovering significant compensation for me that I had frankly written off. My advice for anyone thinking of engaging with ACL is 'don't hesitate' and 'don't procrastinate' as you risk being timed out of any potential claim. Be patient. It's taken a couple of years of often frustration and repetition in terms of signing forms etc but there is no doubt that ACL get results, keeping me informed at every stage. Well done to all the team but especially my case handler Cordula! I am eternally grateful.
I was recommended to ACL when I had to retrieve an investment in a SIPP recommended by the IFA. Cordula took over the case, reviewed my position and advised that there was a case to be made against the IFA and followed it through to the very bitter end. Over the four years of the case, I was kept informed throughout, Cordula dealt firmly with the FSO when they strayed from proticol and successfully achieved the maximum to which I was entitled.
I have no hesitation in recommending ACL as the number one company to go to for all financial claims matters, no waffle just straight forward, down to earth advice. You have nothing to lose.
Thank you Cordula, I will be forever indebted to you for saving me from a mire of financial misery.
Further fantastic service from ACL Consultancy. From initially being extremely sceptical about the entire process and assumed I had lost my money, I have now had three successful claims via FSCS handled superbly by Cord. I would strongly urge anyone who feels they have been mis sold a pension or given poor pension transfer advice to contact ACL Consultancy before it's too late. No win no fee means you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Cord always handled my case sensitively, courteously and with great professionalism. I was fully kept to date with progress and important developments and information.
I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who was in my position.
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 172 reviews