ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd

About ACL Consultancy Ltd: Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Click Here

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"I could not recommend Cordula highly enough. Cordula kept us informed at every step of our claim, she always had time to speak with us and was reassuring through the whole process. Cordula - thank you."
"Fantastic, wonderful and extremely professional!! I had raised a complaint against a firm which was rejected when I asked ACL for help. It was only when they reviewed all my paperwork that they informed me that my case was rejected as I had made it against the wrong firm. Lucky enough I acted when I received my rejection, so my claim didn’t get time barred – as I was told new rules had just come in which would allow firms to reject my case if I would have made it to late. I would like to point out that Cordula was very patient, highly professional and kept me updated throughout the whole claim process. It was her that made me see light at the end of the tunnel resulting to a claim being upheld which i’m ever so thankful for all her time effort and commitment to my claim. I’m so pleased I contacted her from the outset as she made my whole ordeal as pain and stress free as possible.......excellent service and would highly recommend!!"
"Cord from ACL has been very friendly, efficient and always a pleasure to talk to. As well as always professional in her manner and swift in the forwarding of all relevant paperwork. It was a short turn around from my initial enquiry if Cord could help, very reasonable fees, and a successful claim made less stressful with Cord at the helm. Delighted all done. Will stay in contact with Cord for future outcomes. I would highly recommend Cord and ACL to all and anyone."
"ACL made the whole process so easy ,especially now that we are living abroad. My claims manager collected all the relevant information - we could just sit back and wait for the money to arrive. And we finally got rid of the SIPP charges! We can't thank the team enough"
"My adviser didn't only arrange my investment into Harlequin, but also in SCS Farmland and Rimondi Grand. He always kept me updated. If ACL would have not explained my options I would have lost all my money, as I would have run out of time. Not only did I receive compensation, but I could finally get rid of my SIPP!"
"My case manager has been excellent in all aspects of our claim, which has been handled very quickly and efficiently. Many Thanks"
"I am very satisfied with ACL on the outcome of this claim as previously I was informed that it wouldn't be worth for me to claim, this was from another company who got in touch by phone. I have found my case manager to be very helpful keeping me up to date with all the details, answering any questions that I had. My case manager has been very professional and treated me with patience and courtesy. I would recommend ACL services. Thank you."
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 126 reviews