ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd

About ACL Consultancy Ltd: Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"My dealings with Cordula were enlightening and a relief after surfing so many no-win-no-fee proposals and companies making vast promises on the internet. She continues to be thorough yet realistic about my situation - which has minimal hope of any kind of success due to my failure to complain within the six year rule set by the FCA. If you are reading this and wondering about making a complaint, please: get on with it! The time limits are rigid and I can't tell you the frustration I feel that I missed the boat by just three months."
"My message to you is don’t waste time hoping for justice act now! Cordula is like a dog with a bone she doesn’t give up. A wonderful refreshing and reliable company in the midst of rogues and cheats. My thanks to you for surpassing my expectations. Mari"
"Cannot fault them! Excellent service from start to finish. Always available to chat with updates regularly. Thank you!!"
"Helped with all the enquiries and did a excellent job in getting my money. Cordula Lenehan did everything to make us at ease and kept in touch regularly and kept us up to date with progress"
"I have 2 cases presently with the Financial Ombudsman Service. I employed ACL (Particularly Ms Cordula Lenehan) on one of the cases & a Barrister for the other case. I have to say ACL has from day 1, until the present day have over performed on their case in every aspect. Cordula never missed a call back, never ignored any request for help no matter how big or small, was always patient to discussions & always took the time to ensure we were happy with the service - Highly Recommended"
"Did a good job and made me feel at home. I would be happy to reccomend that company."
"Excellent company to deal with, no matter how many obstacles Cord had to face she attack them all to get the required result. Many thanks Can’t recommend these guys enough. Hope to deal with you again."
"Cordula was helpful, and gave relevant advice. I'm not yet sure if she can help me in my claim against my mis-sold SIPP provider, but I feel confident that if anyone can help me ACL can."
"I could not recommend Cordula highly enough. Cordula kept us informed at every step of our claim, she always had time to speak with us and was reassuring through the whole process. Cordula - thank you."
"Without Cord's help I never would have received any compensation, she is so helpful and thorough and fought to get me my pension compensation in which was not a straightforward case!..an excellent company. Would definately recommend."
"My brother and I both made a claim as we had jointly invested and whilst my brother's claim came through mine was rejected. My case manager fought for my case and didn't give up until I had my compensation too. Can't thank you enough as I wouldn't have known what to do - never mind spending the time you had. I have already recommended your services"
"I can’t thank cord and acl for there service, Truely exellent in every way, Communication, Speed of service And end results. Can’t recommend highly enough, The compensation I received thanks to them couldn’t have come at a better time. Thanks so much."
"Straight to the point no messing around, no charge, the very nice female consultant explained that my case had time expired having first raised a complaint with my pension provider myself and not following it up with the ombudsman with the allotted time."
"Cordula was professional, motivated and really informative."
"The company was very efficient and prompt with dealing with my claim. I thank Cordelia for her professionalism,"
"ACL did a sterling job for me. I used to be in an IVA and had no idea that this could impact my claim. But my case manager knew what she was doing and I got my money back ! Can’t thank you enough"
"They managed to get our money back from a bad investment"
"I would definitely recommend ACL to anyone, I dealt with cord who was very friendly, helpful, and professional. She made my claim very straight forward and easy, I had previously tried to claim myself through fscs and did receive some compensation, but after contacting ACL cordula made it possible for fscs to re-open my case and within a few months I received more compensation than I ever expected. I was kept informed every step of the way by phone or text even at weekends! I can't thank cordula and ACL enough for everything they have done for me . Very trustworthy and very good rates, brilliant company"
"very helpfull lady, at ACL sadly i was past the deadline, by a long way, my fault, as originally been fobbed off by the pension company, and should have taken it further, so the lesson is dont try yourself as the pension companies will tell you anything but the truth, employ the professionals, anyhow ACL thanks for your help.."
"I had no idea until I spoke to ACL that there was a time limitation on my complaint. For me that meant I had nearly been out of time and would have lost all my rights – by just 7 days. I trusted the IFA, who kept telling me it would sort itself out – little did I know that the company that he worked for didn’t even know what he was up to. I have been lucky enough to be in the position where the network of the IFA has been found responsible for his wrong doing – but one week could have made all the difference and I would have lost my whole pension fund. I found ACL to be extremely professional and thorough in the work that they carried out on my behalf. They kept me regularly updated on the process and would answer any questions that I had very promptly, even getting back to me at weekends or evenings. I can’t thank ACL enough for their hard work and excellent result. It has been a pleasure dealing with them."
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 93 reviews