ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd
Telephone
Read ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

About ACL Consultancy Ltd:

Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy
There is just one word for Cordula - Amazing!
Having contacted ACL Consultancy in relation to my brother's mis-sold pension, I have nothing but praise for the company and in particular Cordula Lenehan.
My brother thought he had lost everything but was given renewed confidence and hope in retrieving his money once I had had a chat with Cordula over the phone.
From day 1, Cordula used her expert knowledge to successfully fight for the pension compensation. We were in shock when my brother received it! She was so professional in her job but yet at the same time made us feel that she was our best friend. I would highly recommend ACL Consultancy to anyone.
Thanks again Cordula!
I cant recommend Cordula and ACL Consultancy enough. If it wasnt for Cordula I doubt very much we would have had our compensation from the FSCS. Initially when I contacted Cordula I was very skeptical and not expecting to be compensated for our losses with respect to being Mis-sold pensions. I went into the agreement thinking we had nothing to lose, and we are very glad we took Cord's advice. Nothing was too much trouble and she kept us informed at every step, and was immediately available to answer any questions or queries we had about the process. Cordula knows her stuff! The fees ACL charge are much lower than other firms too. We are now happily in reciept of our compensation. Thank you ACL.
I would like to thank Cordula and her team for all her hard work and cannot recommend them highly enough. When I started my quest, I was very sceptical at first and time was running out and thought I was going to lose all my money. Cordula made everything go smoothly and she was able to get my money back. Cordula kept me up to date with emails and telephone calls and I felt I knew every step she was taking. All I can say is don't feel nervous or sceptical. Give Cordula a ring she will do everything in her power to help you win back what is owed to you. Thank you once again.
Can not speak any highly of this company's help and compasion that they have shown me. I can honestly say I was very skeptical at the start but I should never have been they put my mind at ease through every step they took and updated with each new stage they were out. Friendly and so easy to work with. Thank you all at ACL from Karen Jackson 😀
We cannot recommend Cord and her team enough. Having previously instructed another claims company, who did absolutely nothing to help recover my husband's pension fund after the company went into liquidation, we were put in touch with Cord who instantly took control. We were sceptical at first, not expecting a happy ending. How wrong we were! Cord's customer service was second to none; efficient and kept us informed at each step - nothing was too much trouble. She was always available for a chat or to answer questions and responded to messages swiftly. This week we received not only news that our claim had been successful, but also all the money paid directly into our bank account. Result!!! Cord is also pursuing a second claim for us in relation to the same incident and we know she will succeed! The fees charged for ACL Consultancy Ltd services are much less than the big commercial claims companies and you receive ALL of your compensation. I would not hesitate to use Cord and highly recommend that you do if you find yourself in the situation where to need to make a claim. Thank you Cord from the bottom of our hearts.
Fantastic Service , from start to finish,, Got the Result we wanted , thanks Cordula ,
Just received my payment from Portafina which without the help and determination from Cordula I know I would never have got. She has been so supportive throughout the past I think nearly 3 years from my first phone call to her for advice as to how I stood in relation to my pension investments which were suddenly showing a nil balance, to dealing with the Company and Financial Ombudsman and all the time reassuring me that everything that could be done was being done. I can't thank Cordula enough and anyone reading this review if you are in a similar situation don't hesitate to instruct ACL Consultancy Ltd.
Cordula has been fighting our case for more than 5 years after being tricked by our financial advisor into investing in property abroad. We used SIPP pensions to fund this venture then we found out our so called friend was the biggest crook going!!! We spoke to a few advice agencies that promised they could help but all lost intreast thankfully one did recommend ACL my husband and I thought here we go again endless form filling for what we thought would be a waste of time. Many many phone calls and emails went to and fro over the years and many times we resigned ourselves to the fact our money was gone forever but Cordula never gave up and this week we received most of our investment back within 24 hours of being notified by the fscs we can not express our gratitude and thanks to cordula without her we would of lost our money she never gave up. We can thoroughly recommend Cordula and her team. Never give up hope as cordula certainly won't. Thank you so much cord!!! We consider you to be our friend. Emma & Steve Wheeler.
Once again ACL have delivered, securing a second compensation payment as part of a wider claim. Cordula is a consummate professional who I have no hesitation in recommending. If anyone can secure compensation, this lady and her team certainly can.
ACL acted in a professional manner throughout; promising only make their best efforts. Their efforts were more than sufficient and I was delighted with the compensation I received from the FSCS for the mis-management of my SIPP.
What a delight and relief it was to find and work with ACL. Cordula and her team have been fantastic in gaining me full compensation from my mid-sold SIPP, the FSCS paying out on two occasions to complete. The ACL team were excellent in every way, and did such a comprehensive and thoroughly professional piece of work for me, I would say given the service and the very competitive rates charged, ACL is a “must use” company for any FSCS or financial related claim. You will only receive honest and to the point advice from the outset and if your claim is accepted, you will receive the very best of service from the from the ACL team from start to finish. Couldn’t be happier with my result. All the best to you, and a huge thank you to ACL again.
The team at ACL have been fantastic in obtaining my second and final compensation payment in full from the FSCS. Two years ago I had written off almost any chance of getting anything back from my mis-sold pension, but once I had spoken with Cordula, I felt that there was hope. Last year I received my first compensation payment, and yesterday, the second and final full compensation. This team, & Cordula especially, are extremely knowledgeable and very supportive, and I cannot thank them enough. Beyond highly recommended, I would say the only company to work with for financial compensation claims with the FSCS. Thank you all so much.
Cordula is a customer service saint. Nothing too much trouble, always helpful and proactive, in a sea of sharks she really does stand above all else. I would not hesitate to use her for anything that she could help with in her field of expertise.
Thank goodness for cordula and acl ...lm over the moon thanks to them ..I had written off my misssold sipp investment as lost ..cordula advised me to claim before time ran out and she worked tirelessly and I now have my money returned ... l highly recommend cordula and ACL to anyone in a similar situation ..Nice to know there is still hope
I was referred to ACL Consultancy after I had spent nearly three years trying to recover two large investments in a SIPP, that had been suspended due to what turned out to be fraudulent activity. I had virtually given up hope of getting anything back from these investments.
ACL, and Cordula in particular, were clearly very knowledgeable about the FSCS claims process. She collated all the relevant information from the SIPP providers and presented this in the required format and followed the FSCS process through the claim investigation keeping me updated at each stage.
This week I was delighted to receive notification from the FSCS that my claim had been successful and I would be entitled to full compensation for the two investments.
I cannot recommend ACL highly enough, for their perseverance, professionalism, and ability to work with both the FSCS and the SIPP providers, to produce a positive outcome for the claimant.
I would like to thank Cordula for helping me with my claim. She was able to get compensation on my behalf. She kept me informed of every step of the procedure. So precise, informative, efficient and professional. I can't recommend her and her company highly enough. Would definitely use ACL again.
Cordula went above and beyond to help us with our case. Kept us informed and upto date with every step.
After a number of years of contact with ACL, signing forms & sending over information my claim has been settled.
I was very sceptical & thought that I would never see any of my money again which was lost through a misold SIPP investment.
Many thanks to Cordula in particular for keeping me informed & for working so hard in getting a result.
I would definately recommend ACL & Cordula to anyone.
Many thanks again.
Very happy with the way ACL have dealt with my claim for a misold SIPP.I would recommend this company to anyone considering using it.I was kept well informed throughout the whole process in a very friendly and professional manner.
ACL helped me with a claim for a mis sold pension. Their customer service is fantastic. Kept me updated at all times, gave great advice on certain aspects of my claim and worked quickly to bring a resolution. Can't recommend this company enough, especially my representative Cordula Lenehan who went that extra mile to make sure everything went without a hitch.
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 185 reviews