ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend ACL Consultancy Ltd
Telephone
Read ACL Consultancy Ltd Reviews

About ACL Consultancy Ltd:

Mis-Sold Investment Claims Managers.

info@aclconsultancy.co.uk

The Old Carnegie Library
361 Ormskirk Road
Wigan

Tell us how ACL Consultancy Ltd made you happy
Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. All aspects of the claim dealt with, without any stress or anxiety on my part. Would totally recommend them for fighting your corner.
I had little hope but ACL took my claim over and did all the forms filling, collecting and attaching all the required documents to speed up the process.The customer service was excellent with quick emails or SMS for updates or phone calls. I was happy with the price and time it took for the settlement of the claim with funds transferred over to my account soon as it was received in their account. I will use their excellent service again.
Cordula kept me updated at every step of the way and successfully navigated the obstacles that were thrown up in the course of the process, including an initial rejection of the claim by the FSCS. I'd happily recommend ACL Consultancy to anyone.
I found acl online and i could not have found anyone better. cordula did a brilliant job from the very start untill she secured my compensation. i cannot thank her enough
I can't believe that Stephenson Pride has suggested to me to move my SIPP investment into Assured Trustees. ACL explained that a SSAS is a unregulated product and I would have to pay my SIPP provider a fee as well to close it down! Not only did they arrange my Harmony Bay investment in Turkey in the first place, they are back trying to squeeze more money out of me. Thanks to ACL for explaining to me that I should always ask an independent financial adviser for advice before agreeing ever again to move my pension!
ACL and Cordula were extremely helpful in reclaiming my late father’s SIPP, which they were successful in. They had not seen a case like ours due to the circumstances before. However, Cordula provided excellent service from beginning to end, updating me regularly. I couldn’t recommend them enough for the hard work they do!
Had a good chat with Cordula about SSAS scams etc. Avantis Wealth in Brighton led by the dubious character Mr Rod Thomas, they should definitely be on the BEWARE List. Together with Rowanmoor, they have left our pensions in tatters.
Just contacted A C L to help me with my mis sold pension only to find out that Stevenson Pride the company that invested my money are not regulated so A C L cannot pursue the claim . Don't trust anyone do some checks before you proceed !
Thankyou ACL for getting back our SIPP money. Really grateful. Would advise anyone who was advised badly in investing their SIPP to contact this company. Thanks again.
I contacted ACL for information on behalf of my deceased mother in law and found them extremely helpful. The person I spoke with was very pleasant and professional and took time to give me advice and explained in detail what I should do, even though I wasn't paying them for the service. I would definitely recommend them and would not hesitate to contact them in future should the need arise - thank you ACL
Absolutely delighted with the outcome of getting compensation and everything that Cordula done for me. I didn’t think we would get anything, but I seen ACL Consultancy online, liked what they had to offer, so applied, and it was the best thing I ever done. Cordula is a busy lady but no matter how busy she is, she will do everything in her power to get you what is owed to you. Always keeping me up to date and with myself being a novice she would give me regular advice with the claim. Can’t thank Cordula enough and if you have been mis-sold a SIPP from an provider, I would be 100% confident and I’m sure thousand others would highly recommend their service.
fantastic service from start to finish thanks to cordula at ACL they won me companstation when all the other companies had given up,cant recommend enough
We cannot praise Cordula and ACL Consultancy enough,Cordula rang me after I had made an enquiry online.She kept us informed every step of the way.We did not think we would get a penny,but thanks to Cordula’s hard work and efficiency we got £50,000.I would highly recommend ACL and Cordula.If you had a Sipp and are thinking of seeing if you are owed anything don’t delay contact them,I did and I am so grateful I did
My dealings with Cordula were enlightening and a relief after surfing so many no-win-no-fee proposals and companies making vast promises on the internet. She continues to be thorough yet realistic about my situation - which has minimal hope of any kind of success due to my failure to complain within the six year rule set by the FCA. If you are reading this and wondering about making a complaint, please: get on with it! The time limits are rigid and I can't tell you the frustration I feel that I missed the boat by just three months.
My message to you is don’t waste time hoping for justice act now! Cordula is like a dog with a bone she doesn’t give up. A wonderful refreshing and reliable company in the midst of rogues and cheats. My thanks to you for surpassing my expectations. Mari
Cannot fault them! Excellent service from start to finish. Always available to chat with updates regularly. Thank you!!
Helped with all the enquiries and did a excellent job in getting my money. Cordula Lenehan did everything to make us at ease and kept in touch regularly and kept us up to date with progress
I have 2 cases presently with the Financial Ombudsman Service. I employed ACL (Particularly Ms Cordula Lenehan) on one of the cases & a Barrister for the other case. I have to say ACL has from day 1, until the present day have over performed on their case in every aspect. Cordula never missed a call back, never ignored any request for help no matter how big or small, was always patient to discussions & always took the time to ensure we were happy with the service - Highly Recommended
Did a good job and made me feel at home. I would be happy to reccomend that company.
Excellent company to deal with, no matter how many obstacles Cord had to face she attack them all to get the required result. Many thanks Can’t recommend these guys enough. Hope to deal with you again.
ACL Consultancy Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 128 reviews