Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

Based on 4,004 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Abbey Scrap Cars Reviews

About Abbey Scrap Cars:

Abbey Scrap Cars is a friendly, family-owned and operated car recycler covering the areas of Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Hereford, Worcester, Newport & Monmouth. We collect your scrap vehicle free of charge and deal with all the DVLA paperwork.

info@abbeyscrapcars.com

Broadmoor Road, Forest Vale Industrial Estate

Tell us how Abbey Scrap Cars made you happy
We were very pleased with Abbey Scrap Cars the driver was very good arrived on the time he said he would be here A very pleasant young man thank you Mr Mrs D C Richards
Communication from the start was great. Easy to arrange collection, driver rang us as he was leaving the yard and gave us an approx arrival time. Pick up was straightforward and quick,driver was super friendly.
Colected and payed qwickly
Good service
Quick and efficient, very friendly and polite.
So easy! I didn't even have to contact DVLA, it was all done for me. Money sent on the same day too. Incredible service.
Was a pleasure to deal with Abbey, I filled out the form, had a call back within an hour and arranged a mutually convenient time for the car to be taken away. 5 stars!
Friendly operatives, very efficient and fair price paid.
Brilliant service best prices paid can’t fault
Thanks you
Was very easy no stress. Was on time. Very friendly people. And did everything for me. Would and have recommend.
Collection was easy, very pleasant driver, called beforehand to give a 10 minute arrival time. Would definately recommend
Very efficient service Job was completed very quickly And payment was instant
Very easy service, price received as stated and on the same day, pick up was no hassle highly recommended!
Russel was very professional while picking up my old car to take it to the great car park in the sky. He was also sympathetic to my saying goodbye to my old Audi buddy with the makings of an emotional tear in my eye :) Great service.
Prompt , reliable , professional service.No problems.Excellent , thank you.
The guy that came was great, very friendly and helpful. Everything was done quickly.
Abbey Scrap Cars 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Friendly and helpful service great company πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ
Excellent customer service, great communication and top money, paid promptly, very happy thank you
Quick and easy, good price. Very good service.
Abbey Scrap Cars is rated 4.98 based on 4,004 reviews