AAI Security Reviews

of reviewers recommend AAI Security
Telephone
Read AAI Security Reviews

info@aaisecurity.co.uk

AAI Security SystemsSecurity HouseStirling Industrial EstateStirling WayBorehamwood

Tell us how AAI Security made you happy
Richard had helped me to re-configure the camera remotely as we had changed our network at work. He had spent 40 min to change all the settings on a DVR. Normally they sent the engineer out and there is a call out charge but he had call me on a same day to fix my issue. I would definitely recommend AAI for CCTV installation. Thank you AAI and Richard :)
Great company to deal with having been with them for many many years. I would like add a very special thank you to Amach who is a star to deal with. So friendly and efficient.
Great personal service from Andy and his whole team. Knowledgeable, friendly, responsive. Guided us through the process of fitting a intruder alarm replacement and a new fire alarm. Would definitely recommend them.
Professional, efficient, and reliable customer service. Quality products.

Amach did a great job surveying the property and advising on best system to install. Explained pricing clearly and transparently.

Phone app works well.

Happily recommend to others.
Richard and the team are truly first class in their after sales support...Outstanding responsiveness, willingness to look for alternative solutions - and a real commitment to get any issue fixed....no matter what. Delighted that we went with our builders recommendation.....100% recommend.
Fantastic service from a friendly and reliable company. I wholeheartedly recommend them to all my friends and best of all, they are a local family owned company. Why go with the anonymous big brands who are more expensive, less friendly and offer an inferior product?
Extremely efficient from initial contact, quote and installation. Would be happy to recommend them
We decided to change alarm company and were recommended to AAI.
Our new upgraded system is now up and running and we were extremely satisfied with the total package from survey and advice to installation .
The price was very competitive and fair with a much more personal service than we have ever experienced with major well known companies.
I was really impressed with the service I received from AAI. From receiving the quote to installing my security system. They were highly efficient and nothing was too much trouble for the engineers. Definitely recommend.
AAI recently secured my second property after having faultless service and strong support from them at our first property over the last two years. I fully trust them to protect the house which me and my family live in - what more can be sad?
We invited Aai to quote for our home alarm system and their team arranged a visit promptly and we had one of their team round to offer advice and give us a quotation. We had the quote through within 48 hours and we were very happy with the service and professional way we were dealt with. AAI have installed alarms for a number of homes in our village and we know that they are both reliable and good value for the services they provide. I would recommend them to any household looking to get a comprehensive alarm system that will protect their family and belongings.
Mrs.S. Shenley, Radlett.
It has been a pleasure to deal with both those in the office and the installer of our new burglar alarm system.
The professional but friendly service provided is much appreciated.
Here is the email i just sent AAI:
"Thanks Andy. As mentioned previously, you, your team and company have been exceptional throughout. Great service. Wish all the other contractors we recently had in were anywhere near as professional as you guys are.

Best regards,
Shai"
excellent company, used them twice.
I installed an alarm system with AAI 10 years ago at my previous home. I have now moved to a new home, and even though it already had a system, I have asked AAI to modernise it and take over the contract. I had, and still have, tremendous experience with AAI, I wouldn't change them for anyone. They are so professional, reliable, and one of the best customer services I have ever dealt with. I very highly recommend for anyone looking to install a system, or simply have AAI take over annual service.
If one is looking for quality of the installation AND of the team that carry out servicing, I would be surprised if any other company could equal it.
The reception staff members answer a call with a smile in their voice and a calm reassuring manner.
The installation engineers work in a clean, tidy and professional manner and the after sales service is excellent.
it is a pleasure to be "alarmed" by this company!

John Joseph
AAI came highly recommended to us.
We have been satisfied with each aspect we have moved over to them.
Anyone we have recommended them to, has been happy with the results
Great service. The fitter was very thoughtful and kept the area very clean whole installing the alarm. Great system. And great alarm.
AAI Security replaced an ageing alarm that we had in place from another supplier. From the initial consultation, it was very clear that they were extremely knowledgeable and were the right choice for us.

The courtesy, knowledge, professionalism and level of contact demonstrated across the business really impressed us and removed a lot of the headache I anticipated to get the alarm installed.

The monitoring station who monitor the alarm are also really helpful and have been excellent when we needed to get in touch with them.

Comparing AAI to our previous supplier, they are better in every way and (somehow) we're saving money too!

We'd highly recommend AAI to anyone looking for an alarm system.
I've been using AAI for 9 years now. They are a great company to work with as they always deliver on what they say. They are my only choice when it comes to my clients security, which is something that should never be compromised.
AAI Security is rated 4.74 based on 35 reviews