AAI Security Reviews

of reviewers recommend AAI Security
Telephone
Read AAI Security Reviews

info@aaisecurity.co.uk

AAI Security SystemsSecurity HouseStirling Industrial EstateStirling WayBorehamwood

Tell us how AAI Security made you happy
Professional, efficient, and reliable customer service. Quality products.

Amach did a great job surveying the property and advising on best system to install. Explained pricing clearly and transparently.

Phone app works well.

Happily recommend to others.
I have no quibble with the office staff or work of engineers when they finally arrive but it is VERY frustrating to still be without a working alarm 2 months after the original maintenance visit where the engineer could not address the fault and said another visit would be booked. First this was forgotten completely then after a couple of weeks when I contacted them I was told to ring and request emergency engineer 'when I had 4 hours spare'. Next an engineer was booked who I missed due to traffic despite being told I would get a call when he was nearly there. The last straw was yesterday- I was told 10-1 as the window. We were out in the afternoon from about 3.15. On returning home found a card saying engineer had called at 3.30. Again no phone call to advise he would be over 2 hours late. We could have cancelled and rebooked yesterday but now have to wait til after New Year! Just hope we don't have to claim anything on house insurance as it's currently invalid! Not impressed!
Dear Janet,

Thank you for taking the time to review AAI Security. We are sorry and surprised by your negative review and are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations.

On receiving your complaint outside working hours one of our staff members contacted you immediately and arrange an engineer to attend site, a follow up call was made to insure that the works were carried out to your satisfaction.
Great company to deal with having been with them for many many years. I would like add a very special thank you to Amach who is a star to deal with. So friendly and efficient.
I installed an alarm system with AAI 10 years ago at my previous home. I have now moved to a new home, and even though it already had a system, I have asked AAI to modernise it and take over the contract. I had, and still have, tremendous experience with AAI, I wouldn't change them for anyone. They are so professional, reliable, and one of the best customer services I have ever dealt with. I very highly recommend for anyone looking to install a system, or simply have AAI take over annual service.
I would like to record how very happy i was with the service provided by Bob who fitted my Alarm on 12 Jan 2016
He is a credit to your company and i would have no hesitation in recommending AAISECURITY systems
AAI Security is rated 4.74 based on 35 reviews