AAI Security Reviews

Security House
Stirling Industrial Estate
Stirling Way
Borehamwood

How would you rate AAI Security?

JJ Radlett
Verified Reviewer

If one is looking for quality of the installation AND of the team that carry out servicing, I would be surprised if any other company could equal it.
The reception staff members answer a call with a smile in their voice and a calm reassuring manner.
The installation engineers work in a clean, tidy and professional manner and the after sales service is excellent.
it is a pleasure to be "alarmed" by this company!

John Joseph
Zalman
Verified Reviewer

AAI came highly recommended to us.
We have been satisfied with each aspect we have moved over to them.
Anyone we have recommended them to, has been happy with the results
Steve S
Verified Reviewer

Great service. The fitter was very thoughtful and kept the area very clean whole installing the alarm. Great system. And great alarm.
Harry
Verified Reviewer

AAI Security replaced an ageing alarm that we had in place from another supplier. From the initial consultation, it was very clear that they were extremely knowledgeable and were the right choice for us.

The courtesy, knowledge, professionalism and level of contact demonstrated across the business really impressed us and removed a lot of the headache I anticipated to get the alarm installed.

The monitoring station who monitor the alarm are also really helpful and have been excellent when we needed to get in touch with them.

Comparing AAI to our previous supplier, they are better in every way and (somehow) we're saving money too!

We'd highly recommend AAI to anyone looking for an alarm system.
Jamie Cooper
Verified Reviewer

I've been using AAI for 9 years now. They are a great company to work with as they always deliver on what they say. They are my only choice when it comes to my clients security, which is something that should never be compromised.
Lyn
Verified Reviewer

I would like to record how very happy i was with the service provided by Bob who fitted my Alarm on 12 Jan 2016
He is a credit to your company and i would have no hesitation in recommending AAISECURITY systems
Amparo Villamil
Verified Reviewer

I have been a customer over ten years and find them pretty good.
Mr.S
Verified Reviewer

I have known AAI security for over 8 years and I have seen first hand their excellent customer service and reliability. Many homes in our Village have the AAI alarms and are comfortable in the knowledge that their property is protected by a highly trustworthy company. I would definitely recommend using them.
Roger Mingay
Verified Reviewer

AAI Security are my preferred choice in this field. From their Engineers right up to their Management Teams they are always pleasant and ready to help. They offer an excellent service to our Company. We have worked closely with them for many many years and they now include our Portable Fire Equipment in their service to us, much to my relief as our previous 'well known' supplier was extremely poor and terrible value for money.

I would have no problem recommending AAI to anyone looking for a Service supplier.
Help is always just one phone call away.
David Silverston
Verified Reviewer

We had major problems of reliability with an existing system, which was down to the poor advice and maintenance from our previous supplier. After seeking AAI's advice on what to do, it was apparent that their knowledge and approach was in a different league. We decided to upgrade our system which was full of what I thought, potential problems, but all went smoothly, we now have a system that works, is reliable and fits our specifications.
All the personnel I came into contact with were knowledgeable, courteous and helpful.
Highly recommended.
Mark Gould
Verified Reviewer

Cant recommend AAI enough, very professional, reliable and knowledgeable. I manage properties and have used many different companies in my time who would often let me down. Have yet to find a company who can match AAI.
Simon Hartog
Verified Buyer

Really good work and very tidy installations
Rob Marco
Verified Reviewer

I have always found AAI's response and service very good. They are always helpful and proactive. They are always happy to offer advice. They send the same engineers to site who have familiarity with the systems and site personnel which allows speedy resolution of issues.
Lance Ettinger
Verified Reviewer

I have used the services of AAI for the last ten years and have found them to be totally professional, reliable and at the forefront of both installing state of the art and up to date equipment and knowledge and expertise of all the latest standards and compliance requirements.

I would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Anthony
Verified Reviewer

I have used AAI many times over the last 20 years and have always been very pleased with everything that they have done. They are efficient, reliable, trustworthy and extremely helpful. I would certainly use them again.
Dalia Fraser
Verified Reviewer

AAI are a great organisation. All of their staff are extremely helpful and always offer good advice. When needed we have always been able to get hold of them very quickly. I would highly recommend AAI.
Paul Hoffbrand
Verified Reviewer

AAI has consistently provided excellent service. The office staff members are always very helpful and the engineers are invariably professional no matter the time of day that they are asked to attend our site.

I have worked with AAI in both a commercial building I look after and my home and am delighted to give the firm an excellent reference.
AAI Security is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews