AAI Security Reviews

Borehamwood

Click Here

Tell us how AAI Security made you happy

Telephone
"Richard and the team are truly first class in their after sales support...Outstanding responsiveness, willingness to look for alternative solutions - and a real commitment to get any issue fixed....no matter what. Delighted that we went with our builders recommendation.....100% recommend."
"AAI Security exceeded our expectations from the moment the boss Andy came to our house to quote us and explain everything and very quickly and politely resolved a few initial teething issues we had after installation. Nothing is too much for this company and the product is A-class. Where else would you be able to speak to the MD of a company out of hours who would quite happily and patiently spend time answering questions and explaining the technical details of the alarm system. Very happy with the service, only small niggle where it loses 1 star is we felt that 6/7+ weeks from initial quote to install was a little too long to wait. To be fair it was over the busy season but still we would have preferred to have the installation done a lot sooner. Saying that, we have a great alarm system for the long term and a company we know will always support us. Thank you AAI !"
"Fantastic service from a friendly and reliable company. I wholeheartedly recommend them to all my friends and best of all, they are a local family owned company. Why go with the anonymous big brands who are more expensive, less friendly and offer an inferior product?"
"Extremely efficient from initial contact, quote and installation. Would be happy to recommend them"
"We decided to change alarm company and were recommended to AAI. Our new upgraded system is now up and running and we were extremely satisfied with the total package from survey and advice to installation . The price was very competitive and fair with a much more personal service than we have ever experienced with major well known companies."
"I was really impressed with the service I received from AAI. From receiving the quote to installing my security system. They were highly efficient and nothing was too much trouble for the engineers. Definitely recommend."
"AAI recently secured my second property after having faultless service and strong support from them at our first property over the last two years. I fully trust them to protect the house which me and my family live in - what more can be sad?"
"We invited Aai to quote for our home alarm system and their team arranged a visit promptly and we had one of their team round to offer advice and give us a quotation. We had the quote through within 48 hours and we were very happy with the service and professional way we were dealt with. AAI have installed alarms for a number of homes in our village and we know that they are both reliable and good value for the services they provide. I would recommend them to any household looking to get a comprehensive alarm system that will protect their family and belongings. Mrs.S. Shenley, Radlett."
"Incompetent staff that can't even deliver a quote. I had to contact them twice because the quotes were wrong and included thing we never asked for or missed items we had! The second time my contact was on holiday and left me with contact information that was incorrect. Quotes took two to three days to come through, so I wasted a lot of time waiting to hear back from them. They seemed to be more interested in securing the alarm quote (which of course comes with a yearly maintenance) than the other aspects of our security that we also need. Also received calls asking if I was interested in going ahead with the quote, despite not having received them. If they can't even deliver a quote, how can I expect them to secure my business?"
Hi Luke. Thank you for your feedback. We are incredibly sorry for what has happened and can assure you this is not typical of our service. We would really like to rectify this issue for you. If you could give us a call on 0208 207 0900 or drop us an email at info@aaisecurity.co.uk and one of the AAI Security Systems team will get this sorted for you. Once again we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
"It has been a pleasure to deal with both those in the office and the installer of our new burglar alarm system. The professional but friendly service provided is much appreciated."
"Here is the email i just sent AAI: "Thanks Andy. As mentioned previously, you, your team and company have been exceptional throughout. Great service. Wish all the other contractors we recently had in were anywhere near as professional as you guys are. Best regards, Shai""
"excellent company, used them twice."
"I installed an alarm system with AAI 10 years ago at my previous home. I have now moved to a new home, and even though it already had a system, I have asked AAI to modernise it and take over the contract. I had, and still have, tremendous experience with AAI, I wouldn't change them for anyone. They are so professional, reliable, and one of the best customer services I have ever dealt with. I very highly recommend for anyone looking to install a system, or simply have AAI take over annual service."
"I have no quibble with the office staff or work of engineers when they finally arrive but it is VERY frustrating to still be without a working alarm 2 months after the original maintenance visit where the engineer could not address the fault and said another visit would be booked. First this was forgotten completely then after a couple of weeks when I contacted them I was told to ring and request emergency engineer 'when I had 4 hours spare'. Next an engineer was booked who I missed due to traffic despite being told I would get a call when he was nearly there. The last straw was yesterday- I was told 10-1 as the window. We were out in the afternoon from about 3.15. On returning home found a card saying engineer had called at 3.30. Again no phone call to advise he would be over 2 hours late. We could have cancelled and rebooked yesterday but now have to wait til after New Year! Just hope we don't have to claim anything on house insurance as it's currently invalid! Not impressed!"
Dear Janet,

Thank you for taking the time to review AAI Security. We are sorry and surprised by your negative review and are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations.

On receiving your complaint outside working hours one of our staff members contacted you immediately and arrange an engineer to attend site, a follow up call was made to insure that the works were carried out to your satisfaction.
"If one is looking for quality of the installation AND of the team that carry out servicing, I would be surprised if any other company could equal it. The reception staff members answer a call with a smile in their voice and a calm reassuring manner. The installation engineers work in a clean, tidy and professional manner and the after sales service is excellent. it is a pleasure to be "alarmed" by this company! John Joseph"
"AAI came highly recommended to us. We have been satisfied with each aspect we have moved over to them. Anyone we have recommended them to, has been happy with the results"
"Great service. The fitter was very thoughtful and kept the area very clean whole installing the alarm. Great system. And great alarm."
"AAI Security replaced an ageing alarm that we had in place from another supplier. From the initial consultation, it was very clear that they were extremely knowledgeable and were the right choice for us. The courtesy, knowledge, professionalism and level of contact demonstrated across the business really impressed us and removed a lot of the headache I anticipated to get the alarm installed. The monitoring station who monitor the alarm are also really helpful and have been excellent when we needed to get in touch with them. Comparing AAI to our previous supplier, they are better in every way and (somehow) we're saving money too! We'd highly recommend AAI to anyone looking for an alarm system."
"I've been using AAI for 9 years now. They are a great company to work with as they always deliver on what they say. They are my only choice when it comes to my clients security, which is something that should never be compromised."
"I would like to record how very happy i was with the service provided by Bob who fitted my Alarm on 12 Jan 2016 He is a credit to your company and i would have no hesitation in recommending AAISECURITY systems"
AAI Security is rated 4.71 based on 31 reviews