AAI Security Reviews

of reviewers recommend AAI Security
Read AAI Security Reviews

info@aaisecurity.co.uk

AAI Security SystemsSecurity HouseStirling Industrial EstateStirling WayBorehamwood

Tell us how AAI Security made you happy
Have used AAI many times over the years, with the latest alarm/cctv systems installed just last week. They always do a good job and thanks to Andy, Richard and the team for their ongoing support.
“We have had the pleasure of using AAI for many years. The service is excellent. The members of the company create an excellent Client Relationship and make you feel part of a family. Many thanks to all at AAI.” John Joseph Radlett
Had a system put in at home by AAI brilliant service thanks
Utmost courtesy at every level from MD to reception. Prompt pick up on all calls and speedy,no fuss, resolution of any query or problem. Excellent alarm system at very reasonable cost both for installation and maintenance. We've never slept so well! The peace of mind is priceless
Richard had helped me to re-configure the camera remotely as we had changed our network at work. He had spent 40 min to change all the settings on a DVR. Normally they sent the engineer out and there is a call out charge but he had call me on a same day to fix my issue. I would definitely recommend AAI for CCTV installation. Thank you AAI and Richard :)
Great company to deal with having been with them for many many years. I would like add a very special thank you to Amach who is a star to deal with. So friendly and efficient.
Great personal service from Andy and his whole team. Knowledgeable, friendly, responsive. Guided us through the process of fitting a intruder alarm replacement and a new fire alarm. Would definitely recommend them.
Professional, efficient, and reliable customer service. Quality products. Amach did a great job surveying the property and advising on best system to install. Explained pricing clearly and transparently. Phone app works well. Happily recommend to others.
Richard and the team are truly first class in their after sales support...Outstanding responsiveness, willingness to look for alternative solutions - and a real commitment to get any issue fixed....no matter what. Delighted that we went with our builders recommendation.....100% recommend.
Fantastic service from a friendly and reliable company. I wholeheartedly recommend them to all my friends and best of all, they are a local family owned company. Why go with the anonymous big brands who are more expensive, less friendly and offer an inferior product?
Extremely efficient from initial contact, quote and installation. Would be happy to recommend them
We decided to change alarm company and were recommended to AAI. Our new upgraded system is now up and running and we were extremely satisfied with the total package from survey and advice to installation . The price was very competitive and fair with a much more personal service than we have ever experienced with major well known companies.
I was really impressed with the service I received from AAI. From receiving the quote to installing my security system. They were highly efficient and nothing was too much trouble for the engineers. Definitely recommend.
AAI recently secured my second property after having faultless service and strong support from them at our first property over the last two years. I fully trust them to protect the house which me and my family live in - what more can be sad?
We invited Aai to quote for our home alarm system and their team arranged a visit promptly and we had one of their team round to offer advice and give us a quotation. We had the quote through within 48 hours and we were very happy with the service and professional way we were dealt with. AAI have installed alarms for a number of homes in our village and we know that they are both reliable and good value for the services they provide. I would recommend them to any household looking to get a comprehensive alarm system that will protect their family and belongings. Mrs.S. Shenley, Radlett.
It has been a pleasure to deal with both those in the office and the installer of our new burglar alarm system. The professional but friendly service provided is much appreciated.
Here is the email i just sent AAI: "Thanks Andy. As mentioned previously, you, your team and company have been exceptional throughout. Great service. Wish all the other contractors we recently had in were anywhere near as professional as you guys are. Best regards, Shai"
excellent company, used them twice.
I installed an alarm system with AAI 10 years ago at my previous home. I have now moved to a new home, and even though it already had a system, I have asked AAI to modernise it and take over the contract. I had, and still have, tremendous experience with AAI, I wouldn't change them for anyone. They are so professional, reliable, and one of the best customer services I have ever dealt with. I very highly recommend for anyone looking to install a system, or simply have AAI take over annual service.
If one is looking for quality of the installation AND of the team that carry out servicing, I would be surprised if any other company could equal it. The reception staff members answer a call with a smile in their voice and a calm reassuring manner. The installation engineers work in a clean, tidy and professional manner and the after sales service is excellent. it is a pleasure to be "alarmed" by this company! John Joseph
AAI Security is rated 4.77 based on 39 reviews