A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
Had a really good experience buying my car from these guys. Issa and Gaby were incredibly helpful, while a special mention goes to Mhd for being remarkably informative (and for putting my mind at ease!) regarding the finance side of things. Would definitely recommend them to others; very happy!
I bought a car from them a few weeks ago. Excellent customer service, negotiated a fair part exchange deal. Car fully serviced with a years MOT. I received a phone call about a week following the purchase to check if everything was in order. I would certainly recommend this business.
Love the staff. Not condescending . Friendly but will leave you alone to browse until you need assistance which is refreshing as I got fed up with being pressurized by other car showrooms. Staff were really helpful. Highly recommended
Great service.. Car as described and works as it should 😊😊😊😊
Great customer service I brought Audi A3 from this dealer about a year ago never had problem with the car very kind and friendly owner when back there today for help as I lost my special key to remove my front tyre and again I was provided with the help I needed. Highly recommend.
I am so disappointed with with Renault Grand Scenic that I have bought from this dealership. The rear windscreen wiper is broken and needs replacing, the bumper has a broken bracket and there is a plastic covering missing from the side of the drivers seat. I have emailed the dealership several times since buying the vehicle, who promised to look after me and they have not responded. I would expect the basic components of the car to be there and working in the car. Surely these things would have been checked before selling the car on. I really wish the dealership would help me with these issues as the price I paid was for the car to be in good condition.
Bought qashqai well impressed
I got my car on Friday (30.04.21) off the guys from a owen. Before delivering it to me it had a service and a new clutch fitted just to make sure I had no issues with the car. I was kept informed at all times. They couldn’t have done more for me if they tried. Was so friendly. Delivered the car to oldham free of charge which Is not close by. I would highly recommend this garage to anyone looking to buy a car. A* service. Happy all round, the vehicle is perfect 😊
No pressure the zafira I wanted was sold
Car very nice but I wait 4 weeks for logbook and I needed to go for holiday
Went to look around no hassle, any questions they were there to ask. All so helpful and professional. Nothing was a bother to them. Thank you so much for your time. Wonderful dealership.
This was my first experience buying a used car and based on previous experiences was not looking forward to it. Every member of staff I interacted with was so polite. Delivery was 2 days early. Even the usual high pressure extended warranty dance around was dealt with efficiently and my declining was respected with no comeback. Thanks to all the staff - a true 5 star experience.
Purchased a fantastic car here. Staff very friendly and professional
Always goes the extra mile
Good service, fast and goal. Good Cars.
Very helpful and friendly team. Good price good car. I am very happy with them and I recommend the place for everyone.
Bought a ford kuga last year from A.Owen and I am very pleased to say the last 12 months have been trouble free the car has never let me down the service the guys provided was great would highly recommend keep up the good work
Always good service and friendly and helpful staff. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Very helpful
Well presented forecourt, With a professional process in buying a vehicle. Team are all ready and eager to go out their way in assisting with your purchase.
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 4.64 based on 171 reviews