A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
I went in about a finance and the customer service was really high, friendly answered all my questions. I am highly recommending them. A massive thank you to Alex at A Owen who was really patient and managed to answer all my questions with really high knowledge of the cars.
An excellent auto dealer. Listening and a reliable guarantee. He completely replaced my clutch 1 month after purchase, at his expense. The car is in excellent condition, with market prices, plus perfect service.
Excellent management and speed Very kind Super recommended !!!!
I bought a citroen DS from AOMG 4 months ago I was sold the car by Issac who was great, a fair px for my mini cooper, no pressure was applied to buy. There were a couple problems which were rectified quickly by Sammy, the Service Manager. Excellent service, well recommended.
Do not buy from here. Bought a car with a fault that we noticed as soon as we got the car. Tried to let them know and no one returned calls or emails. Eventually got told we had to deal with the warranty company who are not helpful at all. I personally feel we should have been refunded immediately but they are not interested.
Good choice of cars and helpful staff
Sales associates are not pushy. Good at giving information when required. Huge selection of cars 🚙🚗🚘
Getting my newer car from these this week! My current car I got off them is 7 years older now, never had any issues with cars or the staff will help you with absolutely everything, I only trust A.Owen. They look after you!!
I didn't know what make of car I wanted. A Owen had the best, varied stock in Newbury, Berkshire. The staff left me alone to look at the car I was interested in, then when I wanted to know more, they could not have been more knowledgeable and friendly - Something of a rarity in my experience. I would recommend A Owen as the place to start for anybody looking for a second hand car.
WOW! Amazing team and buying experience at A Owen. The team couldn't do enough for me and loved to go the extra mile. They have a fantastic range of cars to choose from and made my experience extra special and personal with no pushy sales pitches like other car dealerships. BIG thank you to all the team, thank you so much
A great big thank you to Issac for helping me get my new car. Friendly, efficient and professional. I would highly recommend him. Many thanks.
A genuinely painless experience. Quick and easy with the staff driving this experience. The car (and the others on the lot) is first class. Would have no hesitation in recommending
Second car I’ve bought from these guys nice friendly atmosphere no hard sell. Alex aftersales is a top man!
We bought a Mercedes GLA220d and picked it up today. Absolute fantastic service from Gabby @ A owen. cheers mate. very happy with the car.
Boss service from Issac 👍🏼 Quick, easy and very helpful. Would highly recommend it.
Bought a car last month from these guys, Gabriel was great to liaise with from start to finish, good young salesman that has a no pressure approach. I had a slight mechanic issue with the car 2 days after purchase upon arriving back to my hometown but the workshop I have been great with their communication on resolving the issue. Issue has been resolved locally and they have reimbursed back the costs. This has been one of the best dealerships I have dealt with, I came from 150 miles away as they provide great cars at low prices, would recommend to others
Boss service from Issac 👍🏼 Quick, easy and very helpful. Would highly recommend.
We visited a owen couple of weeks ago to purchase my dads new car. Gabriel at a owen went above and beyond to ensure my dad was getting exactly what he was looking for. We felt confident and were satisfied with the service once we left. We found the experience easy, efficient, and professional all thanks to Gabriel :)! I will be visiting them again to purchase my new car!
Purchased a car for my wife, who is over the moon.. Issac a great guy to deal with, efficient, professional, and knowledgeable. Good prices and car well prepped. Would highly recommend A owen and if my wife is happy then all is good with the world
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 4.04 based on 45 reviews