A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

cmd.fca@hotmail.com

FARADAY ROAD
NEWBURY
BERKSHIRE
RG14 2AD

Dealt with a salesman called Nathan offered a good part-ex price £500 more than local dealer. No pressure just told me to have a go of a 13 k car on my own. A pleasure to deal with. Shocked at how good they were
Good experience. Bought my wife her new car from there, Dave dealt with us, top guy no pressure very helpful really happy no issue and they gave me a decent price on the car we traded in. 👍🏻
A really nice experience. We bought a Mini Clubman here in November last year and have had great service from test drive to purchase and after. Test drive was great, left to get on with it ourselves, bought the car and have had great personal service ever since. Been back with a couple of faults and they couldn't have treat us better. Really kind and nothings a problem. Will certainly recommend...........
Really good prices and able to look around with no pressure
Friendly service. Great choice of quality cars. Would highly recommended.
A fantastic dealer 5stars again again I've recommended all my family and friends to go and will keep doing so. All the cars I've bought from them from the past to the present have been brilliant. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a car .The service provided from buying to when your ready to upgrade is fantastic. Great prices and a great professional service. Thank you again
We recently bought a Hyundai terrains from A.Owen Motor and the service we received was brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely be using them again.
No problems at all, bought a 57 plate golf gti from a owen, the car was well presented and had all history and paperwork, gabriel kept in touch at all times during the process, there was initially a problem with the rear door catch but he ordered a new part and sorted it without any fuss. I would use them again in the future and have told my friends to have a look.
Great service I have had 2 cars and both cars no complaints thanks Boris
Bought a car from here Dave was brill saw on Friday picked up on Monday very nice polite and helpful recommend to everyone
They get straight to the point! They don’t play! What you see as far as what’s needed for a down payment & your job is your credit, they mean it! Walked in, paperwork, picked a car, test drove, & signed!! Dave and Nathan are the go to ppl!!!
Great service wonderful staff and willing to work with you
I love this place. Great customer service. Very nice and will work with you. You come here guarantee you will leave with a car!!!!
Wonderful and honest Service, I recommend anyone who wants good auto service with fair and reasonable price.
Best customer service. Flexible payment plans, good working cars. Very satisfied customer.
I was very satisfied with coming in. I also love the way I was treated while I was here. This was the best choice I made in life so far !
This is literally my GOO to place when shopping for a car! The service from Nathan is absolutely phenomenal! They work with me even though I didn’t have the best credit! Very friendly and very opening environment, love the assistance .
Worked with me to get the best prices available within my budget. Super friendly and went over everything with me before purchasing to make sure I knew everything I was getting into. Overall a great experience.
Great car dealership. I would highly recommend you go in and speak with Dave at A Owen Motor, he’ll get you all set with your fit car in a good price range and a very reasonable down payment. Great customer service and very friendly.
A.Owen is a perfect place to purchase the car you want. With low down payments and the best mileage so that you can still live comfortably and pay your bills. Thank you, so much for taking your time with me to find the perfect fit. Grateful Customer
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 4.95 based on 59 reviews