A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
Very rude, not willing to help at all.
Friendly staff and reasonable deals.
Bought a little car for my Mom , Issac is the best in used car sale deals
Bought my son's first car from this company. What a change to be treated like a valued customer. The car was prepared to a very high standard, well worth the trip.
Excellent service. Very professional. Good prices and friendly attitude. Highly recommended
Amazing service I just bought Honda Accord from A Owen Motor. I was looking for Honda Accord for 6 months till I found the one I like with them. The price was very reasonable compares to the market. I called to reserve the car and they reserved it for me for a week without any deposit. They allowed me to have a test drive and supplied me with all information( Warranty and Log book) about the car. We agreed the deal and Danny told me that he will drop me the car on Saturday after completing the free MOT. On Saturday, He called me to tell me that he noticed some paint discoloration to the back bumper which I noticed before. He repainted the bumper free of charge and insisted that I should have the car in perfect condition. He delivered the car to my house in Sheffield free of charge. A Owen Motor is the best place to buy a used car. I can not recommend it highly enough.
Been here, off and on, for 2 years. Great service and trustworthy.
Very nice staff and don't rip you off either
Absolutely great service from a owen!! Friendly and service with a smile. Nothing was too much trouble! Gabby was excellent and very professional!
Issac was very helpful.
Very efficient team, help you with what you’re looking for and leave you to look around without hounding you. Gabriel was very helpful, he assisted me with buying my car without being forceful. Great show room, if you haven’t made your mind up about what you want when you visit here you’ll definitely find the car for you!
There I was thinking old school customer service was dead, until I purchased a used SLK 280 from A.Owen cars. It's a shame that all businesses are not run to this company's template, they are without doubt the gold standard in customer service. Gabby, who handled my purchase was honest, helpful and efficient, I would recommend them to anybody, beyond 5 star service.
Just wanting to say a few kind words about A.Owen Motor. They sold a car from a recently deceased relative very successfully and without any problems and it was a great help at a very tough time. I would recommend them as they seem very conscientious and the process was completely hassle-free for me so I am very grateful to them.
May I say a great big ty to Dave who pulled out all the stops to get me sorted in buying a car yesterday. My finance company were dragging there feet so we went over to A owen and they sorted me out in no time . Very friendly atmosphere very friendly guys and nothing was too much trouble. I vertically told them what I want Dave tapped on his key board and knocked me over with a grt repayment plan .... picked the car up yesterday and to say I was happy with the car is an understatement. Would definitely buy another car off them but just not yet lol .. Cheers Dave @ A Owen.
Decent experience here. Bought a vehicle, no hassle process. Good aftercare too. Dealt with Issac and would recommend him.
Gabriel is the guy 👍👍👍. Great customer service, very helpful, professional and will give what kind of car you need. I recommend to all my friends to buy your car at A Owen Motors and look for Gabriel. Thank you for helping me. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Always great service from these guys in these difficult times .
Found them to provide a very friendly, informative service, made the whole process very easy, and even made after sales follow up calls to make sure I was happy with the car
Absolutely superb. Obviously we did not see the car before..and thank you...it was delivered The DS3 Is stunning.. better even than described! Sooo happy when delivered to us. Mats In..fuel yes! Amazing. Highly recommend this dealer. So marks out of 10. Would be 12!. Soooo happy thank you. X
Second car we have bought from here and find them great value. Always helpful and courteous. Very upfront with all the costs, so you know where you stand.
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 4.70 based on 217 reviews