A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
Gabiwas proactive, and pressure free. He listened to what we wanted, and found the perfect vehicle at a great value. He was extremely knowledgeable in providing comparative data between make and model options, that we would have never known, which allowed us to eventually make a fantastic choice. An exceptional experience.
Best regards,Marius
Very very unhappy still waiting for my V5C form was told it was sent to my home on the 21/8/2020 it’s now been 6days no one calls to up date me iv sent over 40emails 30texts messages and called them so many times to be told it’s been sent bear in mind I bought my Q7 on the 28/7/2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? Very poor customer service.
I bought an 07’ VW Caddy with 2 year warranty for £3.2k and I’ve had nothing but problems. Heating stopped working immediately, takes up to 10mims to get it started, indicator didn’t work, ECG valve has a problem. Wipers stopped working after 4months. Denied and refused to fix starting issue even after I gave them video evidence. They bodged the heating to work which lasted 5 days. Terrible customer service promise the world and deliver nothing. Do not buy from this trader, took the van back 4 times and they haven’t still haven’t fixed it.
BE WARNED: I purchased a car on finance from these they delivered it and the driver shot off (COVID 19 and all that)

1. The radio was shot no screen so the reverse sensors were uselss, they offered me £100 the screen replacement cost £148
2. I topped up the washer bottle and it poured straight out and that's because the washer bottle had no motor in it I repaired this myself at cost (MOT Failure)
3. Both inner track rods are shot at a cost of £339 they offered to pay £100 :/ and then lied to the finance company saying they offered to fix it (I have proof thats not what happened)

Utter Sham of a garage steer well clear!!!!

I am now going down the legal route to get compo for the hire car I need to get to work, as I cant take out another finance agreement until this is sorted.
So I am now stuck with a useless car and massive debt.
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews