A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
The staff at A Owen do everything for you no hassle made up with my new mondeo would 100% go back thanks
Wonderful customer service from the whole team, can’t recommend enough!!!!!
Absolute pleasure to deal with this company. Deal done, no hassle. Could not recommend enough. Thank you.
100% positive feedback for A.Owen.
Highly recommended place to get your new car from. I have been a customer there for 3y and always satisfied with the level of service they provide. I've never had a problem with any of the cars I've had from them and they are happy to support you when you need it. Thank you sales for your service all these years!
Fantastic ,friendly ,honest snd knowledgeable service .Thankyou guys for all your help .
traveled 150 miles to buy a Hyundai and can say it was well worth it..salesman was a great help and went above and beyond for me..lovely drive back to Wales and absolutely love the car 10/10 for everything
I bougth a car 3 months ago and I delivered my car as exchange.In any moment they tried to negociate the price requested from my side . I requested changed the tyres, new MOT...The seller ( Issac) carried out the action.Two months later I had a problem with the Air Con and reverse light and I only had to call them They checked the cars and you can be sure that if you have any problem, they will support you
Staff could not do enough for me, found me many options to consider around my required spec and price budget and eventually found me the perfect car. Fantastic customer service from sales, always have the time to speak on the phone and answer any queries. Very nice that they follow up the day aftersale just to check in and see how everything is going. 10/10 service and car
brilliant place to buy a car from.
If these people have the car you want at a decent price,have no hesitation. They outbid everyone. for my part exchange and the sale, process and handover was smooth and hassle free. The car itself was properly serviced and spotless. Normally very loathe to hand out 5 stars,but A Owen and colleagues deserve it
This dealership has been very helpful in helping me get my desired car. Everyone was friendly and welcoming as my first time in Newbury. Will definitely recommend. Thank you.
Top-quality service. Team were brilliant. Highly recommended.
Amazing service absolutely first class. Polite and really helpful went above and beyond with everything and was super friendly. Staff were amazing and honestly if you're looking to buy a car definitely use them. They made my day come true.
Excellent, friendly sales team.
I recently bought a Citroen DS3 from A.Owen Motor. Absolutely in love with the car and I can't fault it. The sales team were brilliant and so helpful in making this purchase easy with no stress. I didn't feel pressured at any point in making a decision. I would definitely recommend going through this car dealership.
You cannot fault this place. A.Owen friendly efficient service Highly recommended.
We bought a Mercedes GLA220d and picked it up today. Absolute fantastic service. cheers. very happy with the car.
A.Owen Motor has been very helpful in helping me get my desired car. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Will definitely recommend. Thank you.
Amazing service absolutely first class. Polite and really helpful went above and beyond with everything and was super friendly. Staff were amazing and honestly if your looking to buy a car definitely use him he made my dream come true.
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 4.55 based on 173 reviews