A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

cmd.fca@hotmail.com

FARADAY ROAD
NEWBURY
BERKSHIRE
RG14 2AD

Gabriel was brilliant. Made the buying of our family car very easy and was extremely knowledgeable about all areas we needed information on. Would definitely buy again from them.
Superb service and great purchase today from A.Owen Motor Group. If I were to buy any car again I will not hesitate to go to there again.
Thank you A.Owen Motor Group.

Sue
My son is very happy with his new car and we would strongly advise A.Owen Motor Group to anyone looking to get a great car and service in such difficult times!
Great garage with great cars. Got what I wanted straight away with a lot of help from Gabby. He made the experience very easy. Got a great deal for an amazing car, would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone.
Bought three new cars this week, service was fabulous! Gabby was a great help and I would highly recommend A.Owen Motor Group.
Bought my car from here last week. Went in pretty unsure of what to expect, but was a great experience from start to finish. All the staff very friendly and made my experience so much more enjoyable.

Thank you Gabby and A.Owen Motor Group for all your help.
I would like to thank Gabriel and all of A.Owen Motor Group for the superb service provided. The car was delivered to my door after being fully serviced, washed and sanitized. I highly recommend A.Owen Motor Group!
Great customer service in pandemic times. Thanks very much for a great car.
Great choice of vehicles to choose from and excellent customer service. All vehicle and keys are sanitized and delivery guy was wearing gloves when driving it.
Purchased a Merc A class during the COVID-19 coronavirus lockdown. They delivered it in accordance with the guidlines. Driving for 3 weeks now and no problems.
Shelter in place orders and social-distancing rules make it difficult to shop around a dealer’s show room, let alone hop in a car with a salesperson. However these guys are different. They do a virtual tour of any vehicle you want to buy, disinfect it and send you a video of this if you want and deliver it to your door.
If you have the wherewithal to afford a new vehicle, there so many great deals here.
I saw them diligent in keeping cars disinfected to avoid the spread of the virus. Germ-free cars :)
The dealer is operating a takeaway service, with no selling taking place on the premises. Amazing service start to finish. I love my BMW X5.
At present there is no set date for lockdown to be lifted or normal life to resume, but this car dealer is tackling the spread of COVID-19 by selling disinfected cars at crazy prices and delivering it to your door with alcohol gels.
Perfect social distancing used cars at low prices. All tour advantage during these hard times.
The are partially reopened to sell quality cars at 'scandalously low' prices during the ongoing coronavirus lockdown. Wow.
From picking up the phone to delivery of the car has been nothing short of exceptional, no hassle, no worries, smooth as silk.
Those delivery guys in uniform are clean and have disinfected rigorously (including keys).. They have even included an alcoholic gel in the car free of charge. No paperwork - all by email.
I ordered and reserved my BMW last Friday. Delivered next day. Paperwork emailed. Delivery man in clinical uniform disinfection. Wow! They even provided an alcohol gel free of charge.
I was unable to find a suitable vehicle in my area. I discovered A Owen are delivering vehicles nationwide and was interested in a very low mileage Citroen Berlingo. I looked at reviews that people had written. After speaking with Issac on the telephone I decided to go ahead and buy the car. The car was delivered, it was even better than I had imagined. It was all that Issac described and more. The transaction was smooth and easy. He is knowledgeable, professional and delivers on his promises. I would most certainly buy from A Owen in the future.
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 4.97 based on 100 reviews