A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
First of all, I would like to thank The team at A.owen in Newbury.They have done it outstanding job and have gone above and beyond in handling an issue with the Mitsubishi Outlander that I had purchased from them, Again I thank the whole team
My new car was delivered on time. As expected *****
Very friendly and excellent after sale service.
Excellent, highly recommended
poor service , plz do not buy with this company
Excellent customer service, had a fair deal on my girlfriend’s car
Absolutely useless at answering the phone, short emails, seems like nobody here is interested in contacting a potential lead and dealing with an enquiry in a professional manner.
Bought a car from them, excellent customer service! Friendly and the car was in great condition, provided an MOT and made sure the car was in top shape for me to drive out the door with 12 months breakdown cover and some other extras. Fully recommend!
A.Owen Motors has been the right choice! their garage is full of car that will meet your needs! Moreover the staff is really friendly, welcoming and with a professional approach that really ease your mind! I had the chance to buy my first ever car with from them and it's in excellent conditions. Price/value? basically a bargain!
the main important aspect is the addition that they will include when you have a deal with them! MOT, insurance suggestions, break down offers! what else do you want!?!?
oh yes, I know... meet the owner and you'll have your deal!
Thanks
I have purchased my Skoda Superb 2011 at A Owen motors based on the review recommendation and haven't regret it.

The viewing arrangement was straight forward, car was ready for me on arrival in very clean condition.

After test ride I asked if it could be delivered to me as I couldn't take it right away due time restrictions.

They also arranged new MOT and full service free of charge!

The car was delivered to me at my convenience.

Overall…best customer service I haven't experienced in long time.
Brilliant little dealers...they couldn't do enough for me and it was a very relaxed purchase absolutely no pressure selling...we negotiated a deal with a great warranty...would recommend to everybody.
Thanks again
A.Owen Motor Group was recommended to me by a friend and they didn't disappoint.
The cars they have are top notch and the car I picked was exactly what I wanted.
Great warranty was thrown in. I've driven away happy.
It's my turn to recommend them to my friends.
A pleasure to do business with this company. Very straight forward and easy to deal 👍
Had a vauxhall Astra about a month or so ago now ( Early July 2020) and obviously was nervous buying a car as you are spending such a big amount of money. I have to say that the customer service was spot on and exceptional in comparison to a lot of other dealerships. Furthermore, I had an issue with my brakes around a fortnight after purchasing the car which most likely wasn't covered under the initial warranty and after contacting them and explaining the situation they covered the cost of the parts and the labour for them to be repaired. Must say the experience of the after care from them is very good, they indeed back up what they say when selling you the vehicle. Defo recommend these and leaving a good review for them is the least I can do for their top class customer service / care.
The service we received from A.Owen Motor Group before and after sale has been excellent. We bought an S Class Mercedes which is exactly what we wanted. Our experience from start to finish was great. The assistant was very kind and helpful. We would definitely recommend them to others!
What can I say?? Amazing service from them. After travelling for over 2 hours I was greeted straight away with a smile and asked if I wanted a hot or cold drink. The service from initial phone enquiry to purchase was second to none. I cannot pick any faults and I will definitely be looking to buy a car from them again in the future. Their stock of cars is quality and at very reasonably priced. I didn't feel pressured at any time to purchase a car and I was not forced to but after sales products like most garages do. I did however take out the extended 1 year warranty as the cost was only £300 and it was a great warranty package. Definitely worth having this. Thanks again for all your help guys!
What can I say?? Amazing service from this dealer. After travelling for over 2 hours I was greeted straight away with a smile and asked if I wanted a hot or cold drink. The service from initial phone enquiry to purchase was second to none. I cannot pick any faults and I will definitely be looking to buy a car from them again in the future. Their stock of cars is quality and at very reasonably priced. I didn't feel pressured at any time to purchase a car and I was not forced to but after sales products like most garages do. I did however take out the extended 1 year warranty as the cost was only £300 and it was a great warranty package. Definitely worth having this. Thanks again for all your help guys!
Fantastic second hand car dealer. I've had my last three cars, over the course of 4 years with these guys, and I have never had a problem whatsoever. The cars have been wonderful. Really trusted sellers - I can't recommend them enough! The staff go above and beyond, and the quality of the cars and selection is always amazing.
Absolute great service from start to finish. Dealt with Dave and any message I sent he was instantly back with a reply.

Hassle free and vehicle was delivered to my parents house as I was out at work and the guy that dropped it of was also great and helpful

Would highly recommend to use this company.

Oh and a free Hand Gel sent as well, it was a great surprise
Recently purchased a mini for my daughter from A Owen.
Very easy people to deal with.
Car seems to be just what we wanted.
Thank you.