A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
**Worst customer service I have ever received. **

I never write reviews but felt that this was necessary.

1.) Agreed to buy a car from them on the basis it had an MOT & service as I didn't want any problems with the car. They completed the MOT and gave no advisories, despite finding out afterwards that the front two tyres were bald. The car also stunk of fumes when I drove and there was a noticeable oil leak.

2.) They never contacted me back and were hard to reach when I tried to call them multiple times, sometimes I had to use a different number for someone to pick up! They had no sympathy either.

3.) They took over a week and a half to order new tyres even though they replaced them with scuffed up used tyres. They also claimed that they had fixed the oil leak to which I drove home and found out it was still there! My car had already been with them for nearly 2 weeks at this point.

4.) They said they needed to order a couple of parts which would take 2-3 days to arrive and then fix the problem. Over 2 weeks later I had no update again, and unsurprisingly nothing had been done to the car. After voicing my concerns multiple times they called me back to tell me they had fixed the leak. Once again I drove the car back and it was still leaking!!!!

5.) Clearly they didn't care about fixing the car as I had already paid for it in their eyes. I ended up paying myself to get it checked over and fixed at a garage which cost me £250. The garage had told me that whoever had been looking at it last had just squirted sealant everywhere to try and stop the leak rather than changing the parts that were required (a total mess was the words used to describe it!).

Overall my car had been back at A. Owen Motor group for 4/5 weeks and the whole issue had been going on for over 2months yet the garage fixed the car in a couple of days. I have a lot of patience but there were only so many chances I could give them so I hope nobody has the same experience as me!
Very very unhappy still waiting for my V5C form was told it was sent to my home on the 21/8/2020 it’s now been 6days no one calls to up date me iv sent over 40emails 30texts messages and called them so many times to be told it’s been sent bear in mind I bought my Q7 on the 28/7/2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? Very poor customer service.
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 4.39 based on 49 reviews