A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
just arrived home with our new X5.

A big thank you to Dave who helped us find our perfect car to suit our needs, nothing was too much trouble, his knowledge of the car is extensive.

Nick
I bought this fabulous used Mazda 3 in January. The car was just what I wanted, ticked all of the boxes for my requirements.
Dave was the salesman I dealt with and he was great. He sent me photos, and progress messages throughout and was professional and organised.
Clearly knew all about the vehicle I was purchasing and he was kind and considerate and funny.
Even sorted out my personal number plate.
The team were all friendly and kind when I have been to the dealership.
Thank you to the team at A.Owen Motor Group who have been very supportive as always - from the service to the sales team we always feel well treated and given an excellent, honest service. Thanks to Gabriel who's following up an after sales query at the time of this review!
Excellent service , all questions addressed . Salesperson Issac very professional and knowledgeable --he knows his job. I highly recommend dealer.
Good customer service. They have nice cars too!
Great service from Gaby and the A.Owen team
Cars at working mens prices ,great finance de

If your on a Budget these guys are the people to deal with,great finance deals and Customer service.I brought a Motor from them and have done 3k miles in it no issues its a honest motor.I reccomend them,im happy with my Car.
Love this place excellent customer service. Gabriel was very helpful. Will definitely make more purchases...šŸ’–
Didn't end up buying a car, but they were extremely nice. The honesty there is unlike every other dealer in town. Cars were great, but it just didn't quite work out. Stop here first if your are shopping in Newbury.
Stopped by to check out a vehicle that I had been eyeing on their website. Did not feel pressured at all to purchase. Ended up taking the car home the next day. When A.Owen Motor says they will work with you no matter what your situation is, they truly mean it. The staff has treated me like family since day one. Have worked with other used car dealerships and none of them were as great as A.Owen Motor. I highly recommend them. I will definitely be going back to them in the future.
Just bought a car for my son and couldn't be any happier. George is one of the most honest sales person that you will ever meet. He is very helpful and doesn't push you to make a sale. Thank you A.Owen Motors.
Best car buying experience ever! George is great and we will be back for our next car in a couple of years. Thank you!
I bought my 2nd car from A.Owen Group on Friday. Gabriel helped me both times. He and the other employees are knowledgeable, fair, and fast. I will check with them before I buy another used car. Outstanding customer service and very friendly.
“ AWESOME EXPERIENCE “
A.Owen Motor Group are fantastic to deal with. The entire team is very professional & they go above and beyond with excellent customer service. I refuse to go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. No high pressure sales, straight forward, friendly, and go above and beyond. I’ve been to a lot of dealerships & this is by far the BEST. Special shout out to Gabriel....you ROCK. A.Owen Motor Group is where I will continue to shop for outstanding vehicles & awesome prices.
Super friendly people! They make you feel like family! They also have amazing deal and really help you out!
If you want to feel amazing when looking for a car, got to A OWEN. The staffs there is so friendly, welcoming and professional. Gaby helped me find exactly what I was looking for. He walked me through everything I need, made sure I got all the features I wanted, and the right colors. The customer service here is excellent, and they worked with me to give me a great deal!
Best ever , hassle free ,fair and a good price. Even bought a second car.(later on )
This one of the best places to buy a car. Credit is not a factor to them seeing as they will help you find a car you want. I sat with Gabriel and told him my predicament and he was very understanding. He was even able to get me a better deal than. I went in with a busted car and left with a clean BMW. If you are having any doubts talk to Gabriel and he'll give it to you straight.
Everybody in this dealership is so awesome!
They will make sure you leave happy and satisfied they made My first car purchase experience very easy. Nathan is very responsive of calls, text messages, he pays attention of every detail and he goes above and beyond to make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
I also want to thank Issac for fair price, thank you everybody for your team work.
This is a great place to purchase a car
Awesome cars, awesome people and fair prices.
I just went through process of buying my 1st car, nice, black BMW :) Issac was really helpful and nice to talk to. Whole experience, car and deal was great. Big thank you to Issac and the team!!! Gel on collection was a nice touch. I'd recommend A Owen cars to anyone. PS. BMW M5 e39 is epic :D
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 4.51 based on 76 reviews