A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
If you're looking for top service and an overall pleasant car buying experience, go to this place and talk to Gabriel. Me and my husband are very happy with our new car!
Car was 100% as described. Cheers guys 👍
Just picked up my Honda Civic car today that I purchased from A.Owen Motor Group. The salesman Gaby was fantastic he couldn't have been more helpful. Made the paperwork very easy for me and even sorted my tax and temporary insurance out when I was there. He also explained how the cars basic functions worked before I drove it away. Very professional man a great addition to your staff. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. You know you're dealing with an honest, genuine person.
Great guys bought a ford galaxy 2 years ago still got it and just bought another vehicle from them . I have recommended them to many friends and family... tell Gabriel about this review , I'm sure he'll look after you.
FANTASTIC SERVICE.
Mr Owen and the team made every aspect of selling my car smooth and hassle free. They took care of all marketing and secured a sale for me despite the testing conditions of lockdown. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough.
Fantastic service from start to finish, picked up my lovely little BMW on Saturday , car is immaculate its as though its brand new. Customer service was excellent from the first call until pick up, no pressure selling the cars sell themselves..thanks so much
Fantastic Dealership. No pressure sales team who let the cars do the talking. Helpful and went the extra mile to make the sale feel right. Have had car few weeks and it’s great. If you’re going to buy a used car then this place is worth looking at. I made a three and a half hour journey to see the car and got a great feeling about the place straight away. Got a great deal too. Thousand miles later and we’ll pleased
WOW WOW WOW. The team at A.Owen Motor Group were a pleasure to deal with, polite, punctual and were great communicators at all times, they were courteous and helpful with no pressure selling.

I have been looking for a new car for a while, and they really went over and beyond to find the right car for me and at the right price. There was no pressure buy either... such a refreshing approach to the usual. The lads did all the leg work and their years of experience in the car trade made me very comfortable knowing I was driving away in a quality car.

I am delighted with my purchase - a brilliant find in superb condition, made even better by the advice Josh gave me on financing options. I am a big fan of this company approach in stocking (and sourcing) only vehicles that are in excellent condition and with exemplary service histories.

I would not hesitate to recommend the company to others and I will be buying with them again without question. I don't think I have ever found the purchase of a car so smoothly managed before and I am very grateful to Josh for his help. Thank you

High quality cars at fair prices. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you a million A.Owen Motor Group.
Spoke to a young lad on the phone at 10 am, agreed an amazing price and within several hours the cars Motd and delivered, bare in mind I live hundreds of miles away. Was a bit hesitant at first paying such a large amount of money without being seeing the car but was assured by the salesman which gave me great confidence. The car was immaculate and as described, couldn't have asked for more. I'll be back for next car! Would definitely recommend!!!
Highly Recommended and hassle free! Went to sell my car on a car site and was contacted by Dave who promised a straightforward experience and definitely delivered on his promise. Very easy transaction, all done through Whatsapp, he stuck to his word so if you are looking to sell a car easily, look no further. The friendly driver came to collect, and the money was transferred to my bank before I could get back up the stairs. A happy customer.
I wanted to sell my car and A.Owen were recommended by a friend who had used them previously.
Gaby offered a good price for my car and arranged a quick collection, with immediate payment.
The whole process was very straightforward and stress-free.
A.Owen offers a very professional and friendly service. I hope to deal with you again!
I needed to sell my car which is now too small for my family, after placing an add on auto trader Issac gave me a call and within 2 days he had bought and picked up my car from home. Issac went through the process with me gave me what I wanted for my car and couldn’t be more helpful, he gave me a deposit straight away and full payment was made before the car left my house.
I would definitely recommend A.Owen Motor Group and have asked him to keep a lookout for my next car, great customer service.
Bought a number of cars from this showroom: the amicable atmosphere the owners create makes for a really enjoyable car shopping experience.

The 2 minor mechanical issues I have had were fixed rapidly by the showroom's mechanic. I most definitely will be buying here again so long as they keep churning out quality cars.
Recently purchased BMW 1 series on finance with excellent finance package low rate and most of all the lads were very helpful from start to finish would definitely recommend
Gabriel sold me a lovely car, smooth driving no concerns what so ever. There was a slight minor problem before i bought it with the bearing but they fixed it and every time i have a i paranoid concern of one thing or another they happily called it in a would offer to have a look and fix.but, only had to reassure me and let me know what it was for example i heard a clicking noise when i pressed the brake peddle and it turned out to be the brake light switch. normal thing nothing to worry about they also provided my car with a service and a new mot.
Thanks guys hopefully see you again when i purchase my next car; but not too soon
Very polite and respectful, did all I asked in helping me choose my next car.
I was planning to buy a car from them and had even paid a deposit when I realized I had made a mistake with the specification on the car. Completely my fault, but they were very understanding and refunded my deposit straight away. Helpful and friendly from start to finish, I wish I were buying a car from them. Thanks so much :)
Sorted my mum out with a part exchange for a lovely car. Nice people. Can't fault them. Will definitely be recommending.
We bought a fantastic family car from A.Owen Motors and after a few weeks it developed a problem with the clutch. A.Owen Motors took the car back, provided us a courtesy car and sorted the problem without quibble. What a brilliant service, and completely different to previous experiences with car sellers in Newbury.

I forgot to mention that the car came back cleaned too!

Thanks so much A.Owen Motors, I cannot recommend enough!
I bought a Nissan Qashqai from Gabriel at A.Owen Motor Group and the service was superb from start to finish. Gabriel was very honest and helpful and provides decent cars at good prices. I would recommend A.Owen Motor Group to anyone who is looking for a reliable car and a decent price
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 4.39 based on 49 reviews