A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
Lacking a lot of the stock that was advertised on the web. Only half the cars online existed. Nice staff though and low pressure makes it a good place to browse.
A Owen is the place to go if you are after a good second hand car , the staff are friendly and are willing to help you out if you have any questions at all . Would recommend to anyone , buy with confidence .
Visited with family member on limited budget. Prices here when we looked started at around £3,000.
I picked up my car yesterday and I drove 5 miles home. This morning I get in it so I can go to the petrol station and car won’t start because fuel level is too low, so now at 8 1/2 months pregnant I need to get to petrol station and carry a Jerry can home. To say I’m not happy is an understatement.
Other than that my sales rep was very friendly and under other circumstances would have rated higher.
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 4.39 based on 49 reviews