A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend A.Owen Motor Group
Read A.Owen Motor Group Reviews

About A.Owen Motor Group:

A.Owen Motor Group are a specialist used car dealer based in Berkshire. We are proud to offer you a first class customer service and very competitive pricing, so please browse our stock list. At A.Owen Motor Group, we stock a range of used cars to suit all budgets and lifestyles so we are sure to have the right car for you.

Tell us how A.Owen Motor Group made you happy
Pleased with my car. A day after purchasing I noticed a manufacture fault with the headlights. This was quickly rectified by Dave who got it booked into the workshop asap and I was compensated with more than enough fuel to take it there for my troubles. Extremely helpful and honest salesman
Not just a great deal for my car but also an amazing service. Issac was extremely helpful and very welcoming.
I spent some time looking for a Smart ForTwo and found one at this garage. Unfortunately by the time I contacted the garage, it had already sold. However, Gabriel took my requirements and then spent a couple weeks sourcing a car for me - searching all across the UK. He drove all the way down to Scotland to pick up a car for me. I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend to others. Certainly Gabriel (and I think it was Dave) were the nicest sales people I've spoken with at a car garage.
Walk in. Good friendly service from Gabriel. Good priced cars.
This was my first experience dealing with a owen motor.
It started very bad was sat there for over 6 hours waiting for the funds to be transferred over.
Gaby was very helpful kept coming over to keep me informed on what was going on.
Had to wait 2 more days for the funds to go over.
He went above and beyond to sort things out for me.
I will definitely be returning again.
Thanks guys.
Good selection of cars, prices seemed ok, no mileage displayed in the windows had to ask or lookup every car I was interested in through the Advert..
Wow how many "geezers" can you find in one place? Lots of solid cars at reasonable prices and a relaxed viewing but a bit too car supermarket for me..
Good experience again.
Just bought a C4 Picasso from A.Owen. Early days but lovely car to drive and got fair trade-in. Laid back salesmen with no hassle to buy. Extensive test drive, all paperwork easily completed so no hesitation in recommending this business.
We found the perfect car for us online and were able to book a test drive on the same day. 4 days later, we're proud and happy owners. Gaby was easy going and not at all pushy, going through all the options available to us and suggesting which ones would be best for us and giving reasons why (and why not to in some cases). It's not easy buying and selling cars behind screens and face masks, but everything went really well. I'm not a frequent car buyer, but I will seriously consider A.Owen Motor again next time.
Purchased my car in February 2019.
Spotted the car on Trader travelled 50 mins to view the car, on arrival first impressions was not good due to the premises. But after been left to myself to be able to checkout the car, I decided to buy. On collection day arrived to see my car looking spotless also with four brand new tyres, which I was very impressed with.
On driving away from A.Owen I noticed a knocking noise, and seemed to get worse. Contacted A.Owen arranged a date to take car back, on returning back with my car there seemed to be a bit of confusion after my previous telephone conversation with Issac who was not present, but the gentleman who was in the office was very helpful and friendly, who put me onto the mechanic and did not take him long to identify the issue. The mechanic then worked with me fully understood that I had a distance to travel, and made the process of getting the issue resolved very pleasant.
A big Thank-you to both the mechanics.
Bought myself a nice 2012 diesel Astra from these guys over a month ago, despite having gone along to look at a 2009 model. It took me a while to decide which to buy. I wasn't hassled while browsing and was tossed the keys to the two models I was drawn to. I could take a look inside at my leisure. When I asked to test drive both, it was arranged immediately. I finally went for the pricier, newer model, but it was good to have had time to mull it all over, without any heavy-arm sales stuff. The paperwork process was done efficiently, I could review all the documents (SH etc), and I even took out a warranty (received confirmation docs in post a week later). So all in a good buying experience. Any criticisms? Well, the car I bought was very, very low on fuel during my test drive and also after I collected it. I realise that dealers are only selling the car, but I don't think it would harm the profit margins to chuck a fiver's worth of fuel into the tank before customer collection. I was actually a bit nervous about driving it to the nearest petrol station (not knowing the area very well). But it all worked out, anyway. I filled up and have enjoyed weeks of trouble-free motoring since. Recommended.
They treat you politely and give you as much help as is practical.
Purchased a BMW from here just shy of a year ago, came all the way from North Wales! Yes there is a big time difference in writing the review but you cant judge how the car is after a few weeks so it's why I now left a review.
Everything went smoothly as soon as I arrived on the forecourt, there was a slight mark on the bonnet which I didn't even notice but they fixed the same day.
Overall very happy with the car and service received can't fault them!
A.Owen Motor Group is rated 4.39 based on 49 reviews