The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
I made a visit while on holiday in Cornwall. A wonderful selection of fabric to choose from, all the latest designs and manufacturers. Worth the visit
Very efficient service. Too much plastic used in delivery, however - otherwise I would have given top marks.
Product prices are very good. The service was excellent. I bought 2 bag patterns and was a little disappointed in that the quantity of fabric required wasn't fully stated. It would have been fine if bought as part of a kit as all the fabric would have been supplied. Mind you it got the brain working as I had to do some sums! The patterns are lovely though.
Very good selection of fabrics at good prices. Prompt service.
Exactly what I ordered and arrived when promised- what more can I say?
The only negative was your courier after many messages saying the item would arrive on Monday 7th eventually sent a message late evening saying they would deliver Tuesday 8th. This was entirely the courier and was not under your control.
Items arrived well packed and promptly. Not entirely Sewing Studios fault but having read the description of a Moda scrap bag I dont think a bag of plain cream strips with ONE rather dull brown one quite meets the brief. As it happens I can use cream strips but it wasnt the exciting "what will it be" moment I was expecting. I suspect I am not alone as the package had clearly been opened and resealed
I came down in foul weather, after a hospital appointment and received a warm welcome, which was great. I asked for help matching some fabrics with Moda grunge and the lady said she would be with me shortly, which she was. After a little deliberation we narrowed it down and took them over to the window to check in gloomy daylight. That made it very clear which to choose, Onyx. Not a colour I would have dreamt of choosing but I had a selection of creams, white, grey's and black to find a back ground for. Was really pleased with the choice and before choosing threads, when I said I was tired I was even told I could sit down. Very successful trip, even coming in under my £50 limit. Always a pleasure to come and browse, would do it more if I was closer than St Columb. Keep doing what you do, it's fab!
Courteous and professional communication with The Sewing Studio and very good quality fabric.
I was recommended The Sewing Studio, so pleased with the quick and efficient services. The website was very easy to use. I placed an order on Sun and received confirmation on Mon to say it had been dispatched, the parcel was received on the Weds, excellent service.
Bit disappointed with my Scrap Bag, by the time I cut off the selvage I will not have much to play with. Otherwise I’m really pleased with the rest of my purchase.
Online order. Chose my fabric, selected the amount and put it in the basket. At checkout I selected the postage option and paid. Very easy website to negotiate. Clear fabric and size descriptions. Great choice. Prices in line with other stores. Discounts on greater amounts for some fabrics. Fabric arrived in a timely manner, well packaged ( not over the top) and as expected. Quality of fabric was lovely as I presumed it would be for the price and designer. Thank you would order again.
Very polite and knowledgeable customer services. I thought the fabrics were a bit dear but they are of very good quality. The Hoffman batiks bled a little during the first washes, as expected, but maintain their colour and vibrancy. I would buy from the Sewing Studio again.
I was impressed with The Sewing Studio's website and customer service. Thank you.
Very satisfied with the quick efficient service and delivery. Thank you.
Excellent quick service.
Made a great purchase with my B38, service was very good, would recommend to a friend
Prompt delivery of my chosen fabrics. Thanks
alles bestens
All the fabrics we chose were to make face masks for an upcoming cruise, and were ideal for this purpose. Unfortunately the cruise was cancelled, but the face masks have been admired by lots of people who do not believe I, a 72 year-old male, made them! But I did!! All items beautifully packed, and arrived promptly.
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 2,584 reviews