The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
The fabric is amazing and the staff are very helpful. Delivery is very quick.
Excellent shop - kept informed of when order picked and despatched - fabric exactly as described - speedy delivery - A+ shop and recommended many times
I ordered the Little Fawn Celebrations Fabric a metres of each in the range of fabrics. (4 in total) I love them all the quality of the fabrics are beautiful and the prints are just what I needed to make a baby quilt. Will certainly buy from you again and the delivery was quick too.
I couldn't be more impressed by the friendly and efficient customer service at the Sewing Studio. Even when I messed up my email address, Naomi sorted it out with no fuss. I'll definitely use them again.
Fast delivery. Great selection of fabrics Cheaper jelly rolls then other shops Good service Will not shop anywhere else for fabric
Excellent service,as always. My go to online fabric shop
Love looking round the site there is always something I need so ideal. The fabric I have purchased is always good quality. Thankyou
Everyone wants to help you the minute you walk into the shop.I found all that I needed for my lastest sewing project .
Excellent service! The fabric is gorgeous & was sent very quickly.
Excellent service on my first fabric order with The Sewing Studio, great quality fabric will certainly order again in the future. Thank You
Fantastic choice, very quick efficient service
I have had some lovely fabric from the sewing studio and on the occasions that I have had to communicate with them, a very lovely lady helped. Very friendly. Highly recommended.
Wadding is good quality prompt delivery
Always excellent service, quick dispatch and delivery of very well packaged goodies
Always lovely quality ,and very reliable thank you
Great service arrived quickly
Very good selection of fabric at a very competitive price. Swift service and no postal charges.The fabric is very suitable for what I want.
Excellent service
Excellent service fabric exactly what I wanted. Thank you
I wanted some low volume fabrics ,I got the fabrics that I wanted.all it always been happy with what I have perchased
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 2,549 reviews