1st Line Funeral Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Line Funeral Care
Telephone
Read 1st Line Funeral Care Reviews
Just like to say thank you was easy to set up and was dealt with in a very respectful manner
Easy to set up all my needs have been set very good value for money
Kyle Shillito was very helpful and ensured the plan I have in place is exactly what I need. I recommend these guys if your looking for a funeral plan they listen to you and find the plan to suit.
Kyle Shillito the funeral plan advisor, listened to what I wanted and ensured that the correct plan was put in place. He didn't try and force me to buy things I didn't need. He was very polite friendly and helpful. I would recommend this service if your looking for a funeral plan.
Ryan Shillito called me after i had showen an interest online.
He was so very helpful and explained it all so clearly to me.
He successfully found me a funeral plan and was very patient with me.
A good service.
Kyle shillito was very helpful and explained everything to me in great detail. Would deal with him in future as he knew what I was looking for.
Clive was very informative and answered all questions I asked, very friendly manor, was a pleasure speaking with him, very relatable.
oops no H on my name just Debora.
Got exactly how I want my funeral to be
Seems very good
Kyle was very helpful, explaining everything so i could understand and listerned to what i wanted.
Very good advice by Kyle Shillito
The information I received from both Tom and Kyle Shillito was excellent. Everything was explained in details and clear. They were both very polite and friendly.
Would definitely recommend this company.
very friendly and helpful thank you.
Lovely young man talked me through the plan in plain English understood what he was actually saying rate this young man a 10/10
excellent service very understanding great price would recommend
Explained very clearly completely satisfied to what I committed myself too.
Very helpful and understanding
Great service!
Clive Watkins explained the Pre-Paid Funeral Plan exceptionally well considering how detailed it is. Very impressed and was able to understand the progression of the plan
Good ,clear, honest advice very friendly offered me all the options before I made my decision with out feeling pressured thank you .
1st Line Funeral Care is rated 4.92 based on 157 reviews