BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Beautiful colour, perfect size , good quality and amazing price. Thank you
I was very pleased with my blinds i will be ordering again delivery service very good
Easy to order, easy to fit , look amazing and the price is unbeatable
So easy to order, arrived quicker than expected and absolutely delighted with the quality of the blinds. They were so easy to fit and would highly recommend this company to family and friends. Will be the first company I would choose for ordering blinds in the future
Perfect fit, and good quality for the money, this blind arrived very quickly and I am very pleased with it. Although the postage was a bit steep, the blinds are very reasonably priced, so maybe the cost is made up that way? I will definitely be ordering more as in all, I think this is a good product and am in need of more.
Great service, blinds were really well packaged, fitted great and look even better
High quality fast delivery
I don't usually write reviews but the satisfaction and service here was excellent. My order arrived within 5 days and fit perfectly, however there was a problem with one of the pull cords being twisted during manufacture which I was unable to rectify myself. After an email to customer services with a photo I was told I'd get a replacement. This too arrived within 5 days, seems like nothing is too much trouble. New blind is fitted and is spot on. Didn't even want the old blind back. Very satisfied customer and highly recommended company. Well done!
We was very pleased with our blinds we must have been we went back for a second lot the quality was very good for what we paid we have had no problems a little tip if you don't see the shade of color you won't give them a ring sometimes they have a couple of extra shades i would recommend this company to anyone
They arrived earlier than expected, great. They are for our apartment in Spain but will send picture when they're installed. Very pleased with quality and what have already seen. Will use you again should I need more blinds
Cheapest made to measure I could find , good quality and easy to install , ordered 10 and they were with me in 5 days! Would defiantly use again
Great product, good quality and fast delivery. The blind fits my window perfectly. The fittings supplied were strong & easy to install. I also asked if the delivery could be quicker and they managed to get it to me as requested. Great service & definitely will be using again.
I don't usually write reviews but the quality of the venetian blinds and service received from this company deserves comment. The ordering process was easy and the confirmation provided throughout the manufacture and delivery process was reassuring. The blinds arrived within the delivery period stated and are a perfect fit both in width and drop – I provided exact recess measurements and my dimensions were followed with accuracy! Not only were they better value than most other online providers they are great quality too. Congratulations on a great service which I wouldn’t hesitate to use again or recommend to anyone!
Simple measuring and fitting instructions made for a perfect fit. Blind looks fabulous lovely quality at a brilliant price. Will definitely be ordering more!
Cheap quick efficient
The Venetian blinds made to order fit perfectly and look beautiful - I will certainly be recommending to friends etc
Excellent service - samples sent quickly, telephone queries promptly answered, easy to place the order online, blinds arrived quickly and look fab...very pleased, many thanks.
Very Efficient - easy to order accurrately - good price - arrived promptly + well made blinds
super quality at reasonable price. these are part of a boat refurb so will send photos when in situe. further order to follow... thanks
Excellent quality for the money and to find made to measure without spending a fortune
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.50 based on 343 reviews