BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Ordered the lemon venetian blinds for an elderly friend and delivery was prompt, within a week. Blinds were easy to fit and look great. She is delighted with them and we will be ordering again :-)
Absolutely brilliant. We had a slight problem with one blind and without any quibbles I was informed a replacement was on its way. Fantastic customer services and especially James who dealt with is from the start and was professional courteous and polite . Can't rate this company high enough . Thank you
I bought 6 blinds, they were of great value and a lot cheaper than other companies. Great customer service when I rang for a update, delivered when promised. I have recommended them to friends, definitely would use again. 5 stars.
Easy ordering process for our perfect fit venetian blinds. They were so easy to fit and look absolutely fabulous. Customer service great. Highly recommend them.
Had estimates from majors blind fitters but took Blinds Direct at their word for simple fitting. They are simple to fit, quality blinds look great, easy to follow instructions, very quick delivery and I saved hundreds! Very happy with Blinds Direct.
I wanted a new perforated blind for my kitchen so I placed an order with Blinds Direct Online. The blind arrived within a week of ordering and fitted perfectly. I was so pleased that I then ordered three more, these also arrived within a week of ordering. Although there was a problem with one blind the excellent Customer Services Dept resolved this issue extremely quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend this company for its excellent products and customer service.
first class blinds measurements were spot on and very easy to fit , aftersales was very good , I will be using again ..
Ordered 2 blackout roller blinds...both arrived very well packaged, ...and they arrived when we were advised they would,...so that was a good start....when we put the blinds up, which was so easy to do,.. they look amazing...the quality of the material is second to none...and the roller mechanisum is so smooth and easy to use....we are so impressed...we would recommend Blinds Direct Online to any that needs blinds,... and the purchase price and service is just amazing....would def order again....
Put up my new blinds today and they look fab and what's even better was the price 5 blinds only cost£200.00
Almost one year on and the last pair of blinds I ordered still look great so I had no hesitation in re-ordering more. The quality, delivery times and accuracy adhering to my measurements were again very impressive all at a great price. Thanks again!
Don't normally feel compelled to add a review, but service and speed of delivery on 20 perfect fit venetian blinds was great. Praise where praise is due, thanks.
Very good product ! Matte white Venetian blind 180cm x 110cm Perfect size ,easy fitting,great packaging and delivered on time ! Will definitely use again when needed Thanks
Good blinds at a very reasonable price coupled with a professional ans personal service. Highly recommended!
Silver metallic blind looked great against blue wet wall. Excellent quality and prompt friendly service
The blinds and curtains arrived on time and fitted perfectly. I will use them again when I decorate my bedrooms.
Lots of choice, easy to order, blinds were spot on measurement wise. Delighted. We received our blinds two days earlier than estimated which was great for us. Would recommend.
Outstanding, prompt service. Great choice of colours and styles. I highly recommend this company.
Lots of choice and very easy to order. Was impressed with the quality for such a good price and my blind arrived very quickly and was well wrapped.
excellent blinds. delivered on time. what could be better
Unbelievably great service and real quality blinds at such low low costs and so easy to fit, for many years we thought the only way to buy blinds was to bring them and cut them to size (such hassle!!!) However not anymore thanks to this amazing company made to measure blinds at your doorstep. Oh yes and also to mention had a slight issue with one of the blinds and we have been promised a remake with in a few minutes of the conversation. Mr and Mrs Ahmed
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.50 based on 343 reviews