S Maniar

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very good service, kept in touch regularly via telephone and email to update us of the progress. Highly recommend and very happy with service. Thanks.

Posted 26 Days ago

E Hall

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service throughout the process. selling my property with I am sold was stress free .I would recommend them to anyone wishing to sell .

C MaClaughlin

Hi iamsold,
We bought 215 Dragon Lane at your auction recently.
All of your staff were really very helpful. *****
The legal pack already prepared was good too.*****
Navigation on website was a pain as the "accept" sign on the cookies info wouldnt go away, no matter how often we clicked it. *
£5000 +vat fee was over the top. *
Thanks
Cath and Will

S Razaq

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Happy with the service and monitoring of progress.

S Hemingway

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

was looked after from start to conclusion ,on my property would use again if and need be , many thanks

H Bisal

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service and timely communication.

P Merrick

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My third property purchased through iam sold was relatively straightforward. They were very helpful in finding and recommending the property for me, and kept in touch whenever needed. I was able to rent it out 2 days after completing.

N Harrison

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I had my house on the Market with a local estate agent for over a year, got messed around by buyers pulling out of the sale and people putting in stupid offers.so I decided to go to auction. So glad I choose I am sold Ltd. From start to finish I was so pleased with the service I got, great advice, weekly updates including phone calls,emails. From start to finish the whole sale took about 6weeks to complete. Couldn't be more happy. If I was to sell a house in the future I would definitely use this modern way of selling.

A Beel

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service the staff were all very helpful throughout the purchase .

P Edgerton

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From start to finish IAM SOLD were very attentive & worked tirelessly on my behalf in order to achieve the sale of my property, in particular Shelly Colledge who I can't speak highly enough of.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again, should the need arise.

J Callaghan

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very good up until the actual agreement of the sale and then performance dipped slightly. I advise you to choose them if you are mostly interested in getting a buyer, and then be more proactive in communicating with the team including the solicitor post agreement.

Overall, I would choose them again, but I would focus more on seeing the job done post agreement. It was more than partly my fault that this didn't happen.

James, Bradford

P Roberts

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Five star service. Would recommend to anyone.

B Featherstone

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have found the whole process very easy, professional and clear in all ways.
From the regular telephone follow ups to check I am happy and things are proceeding smoothly through to the final exchange and completion.

I have not found any point that has caused me to stop and think, just clear and easy all the way from initial bid to completion

M Mohammed

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I had some issues with the purchase were the owner had died so this slowed the sale. I had a call to tell me this but was told I would hear from them regular but this did not happen. my biggest concern was making sure the deal is done in the allotted time I stressed this to the team they said if I were to purchase they would keep up date with me in order to see how much progress I was making but again this did not happen. I once had a query were I was told someone would get back to me but they didn't. I don't have any complaints but a little more communication would have made the service more pleasant.

J Moles

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Quick and efficient, having the time limitations helps get your solicitors in order and gets things moving at a good pace. Having your searches already inlace saves time.
Having someone personal from IamSold oversee the sale allows you to stay up to date with the sale or purchase progress. Stephan Storer did a really great job! Email update on the progress is also useful for those who are busy and on the move and can not answer the phone or call up every five minutes.

Great service, Thankyou very much IamSold!

B Holmes

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Speedy sale, helped by a motivated buyer, thanks.

G Lunn

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Despite this process of selling being new to me I went ahead and was not disappointed in the least. The service was so professional, speedy and friendly. I was kept upto date at every step off selling and this could not have been better for myself as I was selling a property that was a long distance from where I live. I would recommend this method of sale without hesitation. I received more than my reserved price and more than other Estate Agents were valuing the house for. Ten out of ten from me!. My local contact Shelly was great, could not have asked for better.

A Backhouse

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

GOOD SERVICE IN SELLING OUR PROPERTY STAFF KEPT ME INFORMED ALL THE TIME AS TO WHAT WAS GOING ON AND TRIED TO GET THE BEST PRICE POSSIBLE. THE STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL

C Henderson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy, quick, Definately recommend. The whole process was seamless.

J Barry

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I am sold ltd have been great from start to completing, they could not have been better.
John Barry.