Zeez Reviews

Read Zeez Reviews

02083478734

info@zeez.org.uk

1 School Cottages,

Zeez Pebble is amazing! I've been using the Pebble for almost 6 weeks. Slowly but surely my sleep has become deeper and I am dreaming again, a lot! For me, it's probably taking a little longer due to being on sleep meds for the last 15 years, but the difference is unmistakable. One night I forgot to turn the Pebble on and I slept the same, so I know it's retraining my brain/sleep cycle. This device is worth it's weight in gold! With a return policy of 45 days, there is no excuse not to try it. It could change your life. My advise is; Give it a try, you have nothing to lose and everything (natural sleep) to gain! Oh, and I am titrating down on my sleep meds, and it is not as difficult as I expected or as it has been in the past.
btw, I am also dealing with chronic Lyme and past mold exposures, many people are, and those 2 are killer on your sleep. If that's you, there is hope!
My husband told me to order a back up unit, just in case I lost mine, so would never be without it. If you knew how frugal we are, you would know what a huge endorsement this is for Anna's Sleep Pebble!
Lyme and Mould issues are really hard to deal with, and if we can improve sleep quality, it helps our resilience. £We have quite a few users with these challenges.
I have suffered terribly for 13 years with insomnia and spent thousands on supplements and therapies. Some helped a little for a time. But nothing lasted long and nothing cured it. It took 2 weeks for me to start sleeping through the night, I now sleep 8-10 hours a night and still just can’t get over what a gift this is!! I was convinced to try it by the video testimonials and that they offered money back if it didn’t work. It’s worth every penny for me!!!
I'm getting on very well with the Zeez. It took a little while to see any difference especially as we went to Australia and I had jet lag and was ill. After this I used it and noticed that I was sleeping for longer periods of time but also wasn't drinking any alcohol so put it down to that. I then left my Zeez in a hotel and didn't get it back for around a week. During this time I noticed my sleeping was back to how it was before and when I got it back I was again sleeping for longer periods without waking whilst still having a drink or two, so realised it must have been the Zeez after all!
I now regularly sleep for around 4 hours at a time, which has been unheard of for years.
I still wake up probably 2/3 times a night but go back to sleep quite easily also.
I'm very glad I found this device and hopefully my sleep will improve further in time.
After trying apps, supplements etc, it was great to discover the Pebble and realise what a good night's sleep really felt like! It does seem to be a technological step above anything else on the market and whilst initially hesitant about the cost, the value of good sleep puts that in perspective. I recently travelled on business and it was one of the first items I packed.
I bought this device for my husband as his sleep pattern was all over the place. he now has a better nights sleep and does not fall asleep during the day.
I have also helped my daughter, granddaughter and brother by suggesting they should purchase a Zeez. The company are a delight to deal with and very approachable.
I never enjoyed the pleasure of going to sleep before, now I can feel myself drifting off within 20 minutes whereas before it took me hours of struggle. The zeez helps me to sleep throughout the night too. I really look forward to going to bed because I know I'll be able to fall asleep like a normal sleeper would.
Most people who buy a Zeez Sleep Pebble remember sleeping well. Their sleep quality m,ay have been affected by stress, illness, or lifestyle. But Beth is young, and had never known good sleep. I am so glad that we made a difference.
Although my sleep has been patchy for some time I don't consider I suffer insomnia or wake too early, more that I wake feeling listless even after 7-8 hours of sleep and energy runs out ever earlier in the day.

I was recommended the Zeez as a product that might help improve the quality of my sleep and wasn't sure what to expect, because I thought diminishing energy a normal aspect of hitting my sixties.

I found the research about the benefits of deep sleep convincing enough to take the trial and I have to say although the positive affects took 2-3 weeks for me to notice, the results are definitely positive. I now find I have more energy particularly in the mornings and I also feel somewhat calmer throughout the day which although subtle has been commented on by my family since using the Zeez at night.

It's a small simple device to use that didn't disturb my partner which I have to say is a big plus. It's quite a pricy product and ended up an unexpected purchase but with my renewed energy very worthwhile just the same.
Thanks James. Quite a few people who though that they slept OK or even well have been surprised to find that they can sleep better..
Zeez- this is the real deal, its not a faffy app, it's a serious piece of kit you don't want to be without. Its helped me overcome jet lag and my wayward sleep patterns, within 2 days.
Its so easy to use , put it under your pillow and you're in the land of nod in no time..Anna's kind and patient customer service is second to none. so glad I found this product... AT
I have been using my sleep pebble now for nearly three months. It has worked for me! I am experiencing better and deeper sleep patterns as long as I follow the the right protocol of turning off all nearby electrical appliances, not drinking too much alcohol and being in a relaxed state before bedtime.
I have been so pleased I invested in this amazing gadget. Its a marvel and not only helps me get to sleep but helps me to get better quality sleep too. I awake refreshed and raring to go nowadays not sluggish and groggy as in the past. I am really pleased I bought one.
The Zeez Pebble is a remarkable find - I was having periods with a lot of anxiety and was unable to get off to sleep, and/or slept very lightly, and then felt awful the next day. I also suffer from a vertigo condition, that can be set off by stress.
The Zeez has helped all this and helped the vertigo. I get to sleep quicker and the quality of the sleep feels deeply restful - the morning after using it, I feel just NORMAL! - like after a normal sleep, thank gawd. I had tried sleeping pills, but felt grim the next day. With the Zeez pebble, my energy feels steady and I'm not 'wired', so the the vertigo is better. If in doubt, try it - they offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
Impressed with this company. The Zeez has given me deeper dreams which I think has translated into better sleep
I have found the Zeez sleep pebble really beneficial, it has helped me get to sleep more quickly and stay asleep longer. It has also encouraged me to have a better routine around preparing for bed. I would absolutely recommend it to a friend. Very quickly dispatched too.
Excellent customer service, knowledgable staff and fast delivery! Thank you
Very good company to deal with, with excellent communication and a quality product.
The Zeez sleep pebble has improved my sleep after many years of broken nights. It helps me to get to sleep more quickly and although I still wake throughout the night I find it much easier to get back to sleep. I am finding that I no longer get up feeling tired and have noticeably more energy throughout the day which makes me think that the quality of my sleep has also improved. I would thoroughly recommend that you give the Zeez Sleep Pebble a try as you have nothing to lose and the potential to gain greatly improved sleep!
After using the Zeez pebble for two weeks my sleep patterns improved considerably and remain improved. I take less time to fall asleep and when I do wake up during the night I fall asleep again quickly. On the odd occasion when I do not fall asleep again quickly I restart the Zeez and this does the trick. I no longer dread going to bed knowing I would have disturbed sleep. The Zeez has made all the difference to how I feel on a daily basis - no longer tired all the time. My Zeez has become a very important part of my life and I would not like to be without it.
Excellent service and very helpful
After a nasty push-bike accident just over two years ago, my sleep pattern changed from having no sleep problem at all to waking up every 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Not only that, it could take me up to an hour to get back to sleep. I read loads of books on sleeping, what to do and what not to do. Tried changing my diet, taking certain vitamins that are supposed to aid sleep. Nothing worked! My husband was reading the paper one morning and saw an article on sleeping aids/suggestions. The zeez pebble caught his attention, and the explanation of how it worked made perfect sense. I read the article myself and decided to send for one and give it a go, nothing to lose! I
Found it very easy to use and was pleasantly surprised, shocked even that it had made a difference. Do I still wake up during the night? Yes I do... but a lot less than I did, and the biggest change/improvement for me is the massively reduced time it takes to get back to sleep, maximum of 5-10 minutes. Would I recommend it? Yes I would, it isn’t cheap but it’s not expensive I feel, and you can send it back within the month if it doesn’t work and get most of your money back.
I’ve been using the Zeez for some months now...plenty of time to write a fair review.
I have been a chronically poor sleeper for virtually all my adult life...worsening as time went by.
Hypothyroidism gave me an abnormal need for sleep....but Adrenal Fatigue kept me awake ! Not a good combination...
By summer of 2018 my sleep was worse than it’s ever been...and I was only getting two or three hours at most,,,if that.
I’ve been through all the remedies...
Diazepam...useful occasionally and for certain conditions.. it not good with hypothyroidism ..and addictive !
Paracetamol....when desperate...helped a little to sleep...but obviously not st all a good idea.
Valerian...the purists choice....taken over many years in every form and at every dose ...but it never really agreed with me and gave me a thick head...and didn’t really sort my sleep...just gave me a few hours but left me very groggy.
Lemon balm, chamomile, milky drinks, herbal teas, relaxation machine, relaxation tapes, meditation, etc etc etc.
The list over the years of so called remedies that I tried ..is endless.
One thing I’ve learned.....with adrenal fatigue...it’s doubtdul whether anything works...then again...how much does sleeplessness keep the adrenal fatigue going and worsen it...
But it is important to do all you can to deal with this problem.
Which indeed I’ve been doing for the last two years or more.
One of the last things I tried was melatonin...
The doctor gave me 3 mg tablets...they nearly finished me off...Far too strong.
Eventually I tracked down half mg tablets from Holland...they did something...gave me a little sleep...but still got this thickish head whenever I tried to raise the dose just a fraction in order or get a better sleep.
I abandoned it..and have since found out that Melatonin...like Valerian..does not Sit well with hypothyroidism.its appenrent,y more suited to Hyper-Thyroidism.
So this left me with absolutely nothing ...no more remedies....until..
An article in the paper mentioned the Zeez...a lot of money , yes, and truthfully I couldn’t afford it. But I was desperate. ...and the thing which swung it for me was the more than adequate offer of a months trial with promise of full refund minus £25. That was good enough for me..and well worth me giving it a try.
For the first month I awoke with a thick head...on discussion with the manufacturers we realised it was because I was using my little world radio at the same time..in The later small hours. You can’t run the zees with anything electronic in the room at all..except the bedside lamps !
So I sorted that...and indeed I’d already started to sleep..from the first night I used it.
Most nights I go to sleep...in fact I don’t remember when I haven’t gone to sleep within half an hour and occasionally just a bit longer...
I can wake in the night...obviously , needing the bathroom can wake you...
Sometimes I can’t go back to sleep...but overall..compared to where I was...I’m sleeping very much better.
Last summer I was sleeping one to two hours..sometimes not at all...
Now I’m sleeping five to six hours most nights...and I do think it’s the need for the bathrooom which mostly wakes me up...where otherwise I’d have perhaps stayed asleep ...
I wouldn’t be without my Zeez ..not for anything....
When I go on holiday it will come with me...indeed ..I don’t want to be without it at all..not even for a night.
It’s amazing how it works...it’s unobtrusive....and gives no side effects whatsoever..as far as I can see anyway.
I would indeed recommend it heartily to anyone with sleep problems..and after all ..what have you to lose but £25 after a very fair months trial .
I’m so grateful for my Zeez...really really grateful...and I believe it’s an extremely useful tool that the medical establishment should know about...
If the sleep experts aren’t aware of it..and aren’t promoting it to their patients..then I say it is a great shame.....
as a remedy is here..in the Zeez.
Hyperthyroidism, adrenal fatigue, and poor sleep. A tough mix. I am delighted that we could help.
Zeez is rated 4.81 based on 42 reviews